General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New To FM/Steve Overland

Hello All,
I'm a "newbie" to the whole FM - Steve Overland crowd. So far I've purchased Metropolis, Break Away(Overland), Diamond Dealer(Overland) and Shadowman - Different Angles. Any suggestions of rarities to look for or which CD to purchase next? My favorites so far are Metropolis and Break Away.
Would you believe up until a few weeks ago I never heard of Steve Overland? I'm a huge fan of "vocalists" to say the least.

Re: New To FM/Steve Overland

Welcome Kenny!!

Where to start with the next purchases?! Can I just say all of 'em?! [:))]

But if ya looking for rarities try 'Vintage and Rare', and the general consensus tends to be that 'Indiscreet' 'Tough It Out' and 'Aphrodisiac' are the top albums but I suppose it depends on individual tastes. But maybe the best of 'Only The Strong' would be a good place to start.

Enjoy!!!

Welcome to the world of FM and the forum Kenny!

I agree with Tom, as you already have the new album Metropolis, Vintage & Rare or Only The Strong would be good ones to listen to, tho you will probably end up wanting everything ever recorded by FM and Steve O. That's not a bad thing [Wink] Then you can join us on the chatroom every first Thursday of the month to discuss the finer points of all the songs. [8-)]

Hi Kenny try aphrodisiac cd and back in the saddle live dvd both available in the fm shop on this site.

Yea....the live DVD is on my list for sure.

welcome Kenny, yep this is the one to get

Tom
But if ya looking for rarities try 'Vintage and Rare',
[:)s]

Yup - the live DVD is stonking!

For a rockier sound try Sacred by The Ladder

For a lighter sound, if you can find it, try Brass Monkey by SO!

But to be honest, you'll not get a bad tune out of any of the CDs the guys appear on![8-)]

IainP

But to be honest, you'll not get a bad tune out of any of the CDs the guys appear on![8-)]

Amen!