General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6
Author
Comment
Re: More live dates announced!

I want to come too

Hi just wondering if you had to choose between Newcastle and Manchester where would you pick? Coming from Belfast and flight times are not good for Newcastle. Very early in the mornin which is alright if you don't have kids to drop off. This is for my 40th! Anyone recommend a good hotel in Manchester that is within easy reach of airport and venue?

Well, that's Manchester booked for the prog-daughter and myself.

Also booked for The 80's Rocked (http://the80srocked.co.uk/#) Danny Vaughn's new project, which looks like being a lot of cheesy fun!!!!!

Philip

Doddy:

Shout on email.

/Bo Braendstrup.

just booked Manchester tickets to go with the Buckley ones.... miricles please for tickets @ Newcastle,like 6 numbers for tomorrows lotto!! lol[:D]

For easy reach look for a hotel near Piccidilly station or Oxford road station you can get trains to manchester airport from either (take 20 mins ish). Oxford road is about 10 mins walk to the venue and you can get a train from Piccidilly there or a taxi for about a tenner I'd guess.

You can also get a train back to the airport after the gig if you're on a early flight and fancy a little more of a lie in by staying in an airport hotel.

Hey Jo... the Airport is about 20-25 mins away from Venue, you'd be better off staying in town near Oxford Rd... lots of decent hotels at decent prices in the surrounding areas....

take a look on the web, manchesteronline.co.uk
look at the hotels section and you won't go far wrong.

hope this helps!! [:)]

Super. Thanks Paul I'll do that

Got my tickets for Newcastle can't wait! [:D]

Why is there only three tour dates? and why is there not a London date?

1 2 3 4 5 6