1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Introduce yourselves!

Welcome Dippa!

Hi everyone
My name's Juliano Mallon, and I've been a fan of FM since 1987, but a huge fan o AOR since 1982. Got my own blog about AOR - http://aorwatchtower.blogspot.com (portuguese only...sorry folks!) - and have been following the band's and Mr. Overland's solo endeavours for 22 years now.
Great songs, great memories, great AOR...I just couldn't ask for more...Greetings from Brazil :)

Welcome Juliano!

Ello all!

Not too good on the evils of silicone typey things but here goes...

I'm medium-in-the-tooth (39) and I've been singing along and having my spirits lifted by the guys since well before Indiscreet was released! I can't recall who I saw them with first, it may have been BonJovi on the 7800 tour and FM outclassed them song-for-song (for my money at least! but love JBJ and the guys too!). I can still remember the endless weeks scanning kerrang for news of the first album after that first sighting - and what an album! It's been on permanent play ever since. Love all the FM albums along with everything that followed - from SO!, Shadowman, The Ladder and Overland! The closest I got to "meeting" FM was seeing Lindon Connah the keyboard player from SO! at a (ahem) Go West gig - well worth seeing them live too by the way, and the SO! album was criminally under-rated! Jusy heard that I get to go to the meet-and-greet and can't tell you how massively lucky I feel! Best bring some beer money - I owe them all several beers for the years of music they've given me!

Here's to the future!

CHEERS!

Iain

[:)s][:))][:)][:D]

We gotta get to the heeeart of the matter!
Heart of the matterrrr!

Ain't no frozen hearts when the speakers are belting out the best![:)s]

Welcome to the fold Iain![8-)]

Ta! Been a long time comin but I think I'm getting there with these clicky things! [:))]

You lot are fantastic keeping the flame alive! Here's to plenty of incendiary action at FireFest! [:D]

Just listened to the Rock Radio interview and it's great to hear that FM are back.

I first saw FM when they supported Magnum at the Glasgow Barrowlands in the mid 80's? and to this day it is still the best opening act I've ever seen.

I went on to see them in few of their own shows and
they always gave a 100%.

Come back to Glasgow soon lads as you can always be sure of a warm welcome in Bonnie Scotland!

Welcome Storyteller!

Lidia
Welcome Storyteller!

Thanks Lidia, I'm going to see Magnum on Monday 26th October at 'The Garage nightclub' in Glasgow. It's a pity FM are not on the bill to make it a really great night!

Cheers for the warm welcome. [:)]

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9