Re: What song are you listening to?

Beautiful Goodbye by
Amanda Marshall
Birmingham is next.
And then to bed, young man!

"Like Lovers Do" from The Ladder - Future Miracles[8-)]

'Ya Ya II' by Ya Ya, excellent underrated UK AOR classic! (which I eventually own after many years of searching thanks to the wonderful Lidia)
Thanks again darlin! xx [8-)][8-)]

you're most welcome hun xxx

Hollywood Tease - Girl

Its a hi5 Christmas, by the stars of Hi5

(Rock and Roll)!!!![8)]

Blerdy Mariah Carey murdering a classic song, does she really have to be everywhere at the mo?

I agree Lid! I do love all kinds of music, but the media's glorification of 'R&B' (which used to mean rhythm and blues, but don't get me started...) as the coolest thing ever just annoys me!!

If artists like Mariah are so cool and hip and 'urban', why do they feel the need to cover such 'white' 'un-cool' soft rock ballads?

Like the current version of Foreigner's 'I Want To Know What Love Is' or her previous covers of Journey's 'Open Arms', Def Leppard's 'Bringin' On The Heartbreak' and Phil Collin's 'Against All Odds'?!

Lou Gramm and Kelly Hansen do the Foreigner song WAAAAAAAY better anyway!! So - ha!!! [:-?]

Did anyone see the interview with Alice Cooper on Breakfast TV yesterday - He said he wanted to write a song for Susan Boyle.

Oh, Mariah did Badfinger's 'Without You' too!! What next, Metallica's 'Nothing Else Matters'? Iron Maiden's 'Remember Tomorrow'?! [:))]

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10