1 2 3
Author
Comment
Re: How many of you are musicians?

@ Toni / Paul / Dave

LMAO

I used to be a drummer in a few bands a long time ago.

Come on there has got to be a keyboard player somewhere!

Guy's, any room for the second guitar, we need those melodic harmonies!
I'm afraid the stage would really be "Dangerous" though if I climbed on as well!

I used to drum in a variety of bands here in Denmarkl. The one that went to be the most heard of would have to be LA. We did an album (LP) in 1985 and then got together for the 2nd one in 2004. Old demos dusted off and released through Escape Music (ESM110). Just like Steve and FM.
I'm still playing.. both hard rock and jazz (!!!) too. Actually this summer I'm going on tour in Hungary with a big band.

Anyway... It's great to have FM back. Can't wait to get the new album :-)

ok

so i think an fm covers band is on the cards here!!!!

ill do the lighting ( never done it but id do anything to see this)

i think it would be a sell out with all the FM fans on here

find a central location, play for the fans then have a laugh and a lot of beers!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to find keys boys then we're a full house!!!

OK, it seems we are stuggling to find a keyboard player....Maybe we could draft a session player in..

Anyone know whether Didge is free!!!

I am a singer in now Pub rock band playing covers we are called HOTROD SMILE and are about to do a new demo to put around the local pubs and bars in and around Southampton.
Previously I sang in covers band ATOMIK GERBIL and played many venues, also vocals with local guitar virtuoso, John Grindey check him out on you tube...

Love FM have seen them many times and have some good memorobillia!!! signed pictures etc!

1 2 3