General Forum
This Forum is Locked
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What song are you listening to?

FACEMELTER by Y&T.Got to see them again last Friday and as usual they were great.Over 2 hours of Y&T and the unbelievable Dave Meniketti for £15.The new album is a return to the great sound of Meanstreak/Black Tiger the best stuff I think.Just listening to Rollin Thunder now on myspace who are support for FM and they sound good ![8-)]

I was in the gym last night and had my Ipod on shuffle....
started with Wildside which was great, then my own band came on whichsurprised me (67 Kung-Fu Eskimos, you might have heard of us, NO? thought not haha), but then it went into Henry Rollins & Clutch on what seemed like a rollins/clutch loop....

So i've been listening to 'Divine Object of Hatred' by Rollins and Clutch's 'Big News 1&2' live form the Australian live cd doo dah...

both a million miles from FM... but they do get me tapping my feet to the beats!![:)]

An excellent track by Desperado followed by Rivers Run Dry on AURadio. Love everything about that song, top notch vocals all round, another classic.

Flamingo Road on the City Limits EP - it arrived yesterday

Affair of the Heart - Rick Springfield! Great track - and his best of is well worth routing out for a bot of antipodean rock![8-)]

cool, and Jessie's Girl just came on! RETRO!!!

Russell Allen/Jorn Lande "Eternity" from The Showdown album.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRFxIBzT0KU

Other side of midnight by FM what a tune

Danger - KISS - Creatures of the Night, then War Machine to get me in the mood for the day! :P

[Devilish][Headbang][Headbanger]

tHE fLOOD by Take That..hahahahahaha.....Megans got it on in the car lol.....Me Terry Brock's new album, brilliant AOR

A Twisted Christmas by the one and only TWISTED SISTEEERRRRR!!!!

6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15