View Entire Thread
Re: What song are you listening to?

Craig
Sean
currently listening to the new self-titled album by Houston

Where are they from? :-)[:D]

Sweden

After owning my car for over 2 years I discovered the random button for the cd player today, so I have been listening to Hardline, Journey, Pink, Daughtry and of course, FM.

I also have 6 buttons on my steering wheel that I daren't touch, apart from the volume up and down button.
[:D]

Sean
Craig
Sean
currently listening to the new self-titled album by Houston

Where are they from? :-)[:D]

Sweden

Wasn't expecting that!

Rachel Shaw
After owning my car for over 2 years I discovered the random button for the cd player today, so I have been listening to Hardline, Journey, Pink, Daughtry and of course, FM.

I also have 6 buttons on my steering wheel that I daren't touch, apart from the volume up and down button.
[:D]
PRESS THE RED ONE!!! It will launch heat sekking rockets - cooool![:D]

..and at the moment I am mainly listening to Contagious by Y&T![:)]

i am currently listening to the new Strangeways album 'Perfect World' soooo good![8-)]

"Nothing left at all" by Gotthard......can't recommend the "made in switzerland" live dvd enough.....its a terrible shame Steve Lee is no longer with us.

@ IainP.....Saw Y&T a fortnight ago and they played Contagious.....the band are playing better than ever.....they played for almost 3 hours[:)]

Brox
"Nothing left at all" by Gotthard......can't recommend the "made in switzerland" live dvd enough.....its a terrible shame Steve Lee is no longer with us.

@ IainP.....Saw Y&T a fortnight ago and they played Contagious.....the band are playing better than ever.....they played for almost 3 hours[:)]

I am soooo jealous and gutted that I can't make a show! Post some pics if you can! Here's to the next tour eh?! [:D]

@ IainP, The Dublin gig is on youtube(most of it)....heres the link..you will see all the other songs at the side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SsPiYgd5CM

Melee - The ballad of you and I
I can recommend their new album MASQUERADE - There is an interesting cover of Queen's Teo Torriatte, which has been positively endorsed by Brian May himself! Great band....believe me.

6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15