This Forum is Locked
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What song are you listening to?

Hollow! Metropolis was downloaded today and it is bloody fantastic I love it

Avantasia...The Wicked Symphony+Angel of Babylon....Black Sabbath "The Dio Years" :(

listening to tough it out-still the best album although metropolis is very good.
looking forward to celebrating my birthday at the Birminghham gig!!

many happy returns for sunday then mate...might drop a few beers to celebrate with you![8-)]

Flamingo road, just keep repeating it again and again and again! The opening riff is classic and then Pete's compressed Bass drum awesome!!

Do You Love Me Enough - class track from The Ladder, Future Miracles CD - let's face it, it's an FM track really. There are some gems on the CD that would be great to hear live (aside from Dangerous) - how about Like Lovers Do or Time For Changes?! All great stuff![8-)]

The Promise - Human Fire (1999)

The Promise were a great AOR band band from Aberdeen, Scotland. They were signed to the Frontiers label (who now have both Journey and Toto on their roster). They were very much in the Asia / Journey / FM mould and included the excellent Nods Graham on guitar! they should have made it big time!
http://www.the-promise.co.uk/index.html

Having just received a book about them for Father's Day, The Blue Nile will feature heavily on today's playlist.

Philip

Overnight Angels from the Don n Outz CD (Joe Elliott and Quireboys) - great set list![8-)]

Listening to: Sade - Soldier Of Love

Again. Not afraid nor ashamed.

6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15