Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The first rage playlist 17-18/4/1987

Thought this deserved its own thread. An incomplete playlist taken from screen-shots of the recent rage 30th Anniversary special.

Right click the picture and select View Image to see it in its original size.

Re: The first rage playlist 17-18/4/1987

Funny, Dance Like A Mother with You Ain't So Tough was in my Top 5 videos in my program list for rage 30. Interesting my Top 5 didn't get shown again this weekend, yet it was shown on the first rage. Arghhhhhhh ...

And Trio were played with Boom Boom, interesting ...

This list and the Red Book with a few early segments were the only good things about the rage 30 doco ... It soon fell flat after the first 15 minutes when it went all Alternative and Magic Dirt crap e.t.c..

Jason 'The Moderator"

This list and the Red Book with a few early segments were the only good things about the rage 30 doco ... It soon fell flat after the first 15 minutes when it went all Alternative and Magic Dirt crap e.t.c..

Yeah, it's frustrating how rage give precedence to (esp. Australian) 'alternative' over everything else. Probably only a fraction of rage viewers care about Magic Dirt, Spiderbait etc.

I so wanted Mark Fitzgerald's job when i saw the rage end credits at the end of the Top 50 every week or at least be part of the rage team.

Wow so the first video ever shown on rage was from the Lime Spiders. Note the misspelling though "Wierdo" instead of "Weirdo"