Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ABC ME on now at Nathan

Nathan, l have ABC me on now. 9:30 pm till 2am it seems. Should l watch the whole thing as if the 1982 Countdown episode l requested will be on, will it be from 1 to 2 am?

Re: ABC ME on now at Nathan

Jason 'The Moderator'
Nathan, l have ABC me on now. 9:30 pm till 2am it seems. Should l watch the whole thing as if the 1982 Countdown episode l requested will be on, will it be from 1 to 2 am?

I don't know. It may not even be on tonight (because it would probably air 1:30-2:30, but the show finishes just after 2); I think it's more likely to be on Thursday night instead (or not at all) - my post in the other thread explains why.

Yep, it is 1:30 and Countdown would be next after thr video listed but like you said, Half an hour left of rage will not fit Countdown in

I see that ABC ME rage finished at 1:30 this morning, rather than just after 2 as stated on the online TV guide. It's always best to go with what the electronic guide says.