This Forum is Locked
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
FM MySpace Stuff
Right folks I've added a load of old interviews / reviews / pictures from Kerrang!, Raw, Metal Hammer from between 1986 & 1994 onto the MySpace page at www.myspace.com/fmukrock (If I could remember who it was that sent me the stuff a couple of years ago I'd credit th...
Views: 377   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 17, 2010 4:25am
by Craig
Tom
FM at Download
Well they played, but did any of the forum faithful make it? (I didn't! [:-|]) If so any feedback would be much appreciated! Or from official sources! Stuff like what the lads played, how they went down, any links to footage or photos etc.... Thanks v. much...
Views: 470   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 13, 2010 1:04pm
by Tom
CHEER FOR THE BAND!!!!
Right, here we go, let's see if we can get a forum cheer started by folk viewing or adding their own cheer right here... Picture the scene, the lights have gone down, the air is hot and thick enough to cut with a knife, there's a definite hum from the amps and the...
Views: 549   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jun 13, 2010 7:24am
by IainP
New To FM/Steve Overland
Hello All, I'm a "newbie" to the whole FM - Steve Overland crowd. So far I've purchased Metropolis, Break Away(Overland), Diamond Dealer(Overland) and Shadowman - Different Angles. Any suggestions of rarities to look for or which CD to purchase next? My favorites so...
Views: 513   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 12, 2010 5:12am
by Bo Braendstrup
*** STOP PRESS *** FM 2nd band on mainstage at Download on Sunday!!!
Woohoo! The call just came through - we're confirmed to play on the mainstage at Download on Sunday. We're 2nd band on, replacing Ratt. We hope all goes well for Stephen Pearcy this week. See you Sunday!
Views: 742   Replies: 18
Last Post: Jun 11, 2010 8:01am
by BROX
Happy Birthday Andy!
I do believe it's his birthday today - I think! Happy Normal Day to everyone else! [:D]
Views: 338   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 11, 2010 12:41am
by IainP
STU
New clobber
Any info when the new t-shirts/mugs etc will be available in the shop.thanks. t-shirts look great by the way.
Views: 406   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 4, 2010 8:28am
by STU
Sundays Birmingham gig
First post to the board so hi to all. A short while back I was looking at FM on Last.fm and followed the links etc. only to discover they were making a brand new album and arranging a few gigs. I am now in my 40s and have always loved FM and seen them a couple of...
Views: 654   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 2, 2010 6:51am
by Dominic Gallache...
Help with FM DVDs
Hi there I am searching for the following DVDs, especially the one with Romeo´s Daughter as follows: HAMMERSMITH ODEON LONDON 03/11/89 W/ROMEO’S DAUGHTER. FOREST NATIONAL HALL BRUSSELS BELGIUM 31/01/92 Can anybody help me out with these? Help will...
Views: 491   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 30, 2010 2:01am
by Ralf
So, what is next for the guys
When this tour finishes with cardiff and london what is next on the list. Im sure i heard Steve O say something when i was at the sheffield gig. Something about september maybe.....can someone confirm this.
Views: 505   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 29, 2010 9:05pm
by Bo Braendstrup
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Free Forum powered by Bravenet