Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
New Panzerblitz Article Index on Grognard
There is a new article index for Panzerblitz on Grognard. It is listed as an article review. Contains every known article on the game. A must for all serious Panzerblitzers.
Views: 227   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 7, 2004 5:32pm
by Winston O'Boogi...
j
Joel
AIW Fortifications Question and Spotting Question
AIW rules book, in the section on fortifications states that units in fortification cannot be attacked via overrun. But in the same rules book, under the section on overrun attacks states that when conducting an overrun attack the fortification modifier applies, thu...
Views: 146   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 7, 2004 11:04am
by Carl Schwamberge...
PB/PL Component/Variations?
I have PanzerBlitz, And PanzerLeader And PL 1940, Helicopter addon, parotrooper addon just like to know if there are any other Addons I not Got???
Views: 169   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 29, 2004 9:28am
by Mark Dyson
Hexagon distance
Hello! I got a simple questio that I can´t remember from Panzerblitz. What is the distance of one hexagon? /Mats
Views: 132   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 7, 2004 3:56pm
by Alan Arvold
Limited Intel Games
It has been a while since anything was posted here on these games. Some problems with dropouts slowed things considerably. The game I am umpiring has seen a major collapse in one sector. The player commanding the adjacent sector has done his best to salvage the si...
Views: 115   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 20, 2003 9:18pm
by Carl Schwamberge...
Roster for Fall 2003 OKW Panzer Leader League Closed
All, I have filled-out the roster of 12 players in the Fall 2003 Season. Thanks to all how have given well-wishes and to those who have volunteered to participate. Please stay tuned to the league pages on www.panzerblitz.org. Tom
Views: 117   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 3, 2003 8:17am
by Tom Cooper
Inaugural Season of the OKW Panzer Leader League Starts November 9
The inaugural season for the OKW Panzer Leader League will start the week of November 9 (remember that the season will schedule two weeks for the play of each two-round match). The number of matches, weeks, and divisions will be entirely dependent upon the number of...
Views: 127   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 28, 2003 9:57pm
by Tom Cooper
New Site To Promote Playing PB, PL, and AIW via Internet and PBem
All, I have created a new website that is dedicated to the play of PB, PL, and AIW via the internet and PBeM. One of my goals with this site is to launch league play. Tom
Views: 200   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 26, 2003 2:26pm
by Carl Schwamberge...
Kursk Macro Match Chat Session
All, Jason(Jurgen) Wittman is trying to get a macro match started. Some of you may have noticed the briefings that Jason has posted on the panzerblitz yahoo group. I am trying to help this along and to drum up activity and interest in playing PanzerBlitz...
Views: 286   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 8, 2003 7:52am
by Carl Schwamberge...
Email Opponent Wanted
AIW preferred. I would be happy to play PL also. Will play PB but only with PL rule book.
Views: 147   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 24, 2003 4:27pm
by Bill Row
b
byron
PB/PL games and magazines on ebay
If anyone is interested, my brother is letting go of a several Panzerblitz/Panzer Leader games with various sets of variant/extra counters he has collected over the years. He is also selling quite a few old General and Strategy & Tactics magazines among other things...
Views: 173   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 21, 2003 12:42am
by byron
Challenge
Okay I'm itching to get a game going. Scenario 13 type rules (250 or 500 points aside to build a force) 2 maps. We'll set objectives. Panzer Leader. Come on, let's go!
Views: 173   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 21, 2003 4:06pm
by Steve B.
PL Opponents wanted
Hi, I have PL and would like to start playing it again. Haven't really played it since I was a teenager (35 now). I'd like to get some simple email games under my belt to get back into the swing of it and maybe get a group of people to do an email tourny or l...
Views: 161   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 7, 2003 7:07pm
by Ryan
Blind Game:T4 Sector C Russian
Its been some time since any of the results of the two ongoing blind games were posted so I thought I would comment on what is happening in my sector of one of the games. In Carls game, I command the Russians in sector C and success continues to be the word that bes...
Views: 170   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 21, 2003 9:51am
by F. Wexler
r
Robin
PB basic question
Such a simple question that I bet everybody has the answer excepted me!Overrun is only allowed against units in "clear" hexes.Does a slope qualify as a "clear" hex (as a hiltop devoid of other terrain features does)?
Views: 205   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 14, 2003 3:41am
by Robin
games for sale
I have a number of wargames for sale including PanzerBlitz. Also SPI and Command magazines, mint. Email me if you are interested. Thanks.
Views: 205   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 29, 2003 11:19am
by Donna Abbott
b
byron
Unmounted PB/PL mapboards
Hello all, Does anyone know where I might obtain unmounted PB/PL mapboards? I would rather not make color copies and tape them together. Any help is appreciated! God bless, Byron
Views: 207   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 17, 2003 6:03pm
by byron
r
Rob T
Getting Started w/ PZ
Hello PZ/PL fans. After a long time playing computer wargames I have come back to my first love (Panzer Blitz and Squad Leader). I would enjoy playing someone via the net. Can someone tell me the most efficient process by which I can play PB on the net via PBEM or...
Views: 184   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 13, 2003 3:36pm
by Rob T
Slope CAT attack halved in PB?
Since the issue I raised on IF in towns generated lots of discussion, I thought I would raise another issue that has been a problem over the years. The question is whether a CAT attack in PB is halved if the defender is on a slope and the attacker is in an adjacent...
Views: 182   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 9, 2003 5:52am
by Fred Wexler
PB CP's for Russians
I read on Consimworld that it is a good idea to stick to using CPs for the Russians to Spot IF Artillery/Mortars to simulate the Russian artillery doctrine of using dedicated spotters. Has anyone figured out a ratio of CP/Units to figure out how many to add? Maybe...
Views: 134   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 8, 2003 3:38pm
by Fred Schwarz
PL via Vassal anyone
Would like to gain some experience playing via Vassal. Anyone interested?
Views: 186   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2003 6:57am
by tedgarcooper
c
Chris
PB II
Does anyone know what happened to the PB II project by MMP? It looks like they took the PB link off their website...I hope that doesn't mean PB II is dead...
Views: 151   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 25, 2003 7:43pm
by Chris
Panzer leader info
Hi! I just bought a Panzer Leader board game but I didn't get it yet. I was just wondering if there were Italians counters included in the game and if there is a distiction between British and American counters? I would like to play this game with 3 other frie...
Views: 169   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2003 6:23pm
by Ian-Thomas
PL-IF rules vs. units in towns
I agree that there is a lot of useful info in the Q/A on PL. One topic that I would like to start a discussion on is the answers in the Q/A that state that in IF against targets in a city hex the attack factors are divided between all the units in the hexes instead...
Views: 136   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2003 4:34pm
by Fred Wexler
r
Ryan
PL Q&A and Scenario List
I posted this a long time ago. Thought I would post it again in case some folks missed it. Q&A and Scenario list for PL http://hometown.aol.com/oceanweather/myhomepage/collection.html Ryan
Views: 120   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 10, 2003 11:34am
by Ryan
r
Ryan
"Z" value
What would the "Z" value be for an M1A1 tank platoon in Iraq right now? Any guesses?
Views: 121   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 25, 2003 9:15am
by Ryan
r
Ryan
WBC PB Tourney
The BPA site now lists the scenarios to be played for this summer's PB tourney. Where are the scenarios from? Especially the last four or so - 1A, etc?
Views: 92   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 25, 2003 9:11am
by Ryan
r
Ryan
PBeM PB, PL or AIW
PBeM PB, PL or AIW - really have an itch to play AIW lately (of course!) but will play the others. Any takers? Ryan
Views: 102   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 25, 2003 9:09am
by Ryan
Wreckage blocks
Does anyone have a solution for dealing with wreckage counters rendering a hex unusable? This is especially frustrating for the Russian player when the German player has numerous halftracks and plenty to deliberately burn up at critical points. If your opponent can b...
Views: 106   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 21, 2003 5:32pm
by Gary Lewis
Contests
The map competion sounds like a really good idea. PB maps are an idea hardly explored. Aside from more geomorphic maps like the originals historical maps would be extremely interesting. There are some decent programs out there now & a map competiton ought to encou...
Views: 112   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2003 8:05am
by Carl Schwamberge...
Adv Pb CD in Mail
Joy from California Chris from Conneticut ? from Rusk Texas (sorry bad memory) God Bless America guy from this Canadian that recognizes what the USA doing for all of us. FOr others I will send as I receive as I have a good stock built up. Advanced Panzer...
Views: 120   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 28, 2003 8:07am
by Dan Fraser
PBEM Game
Hello, I have been a lifelong grognard and am wiping the dust off my Panzerblitz game box. I am wondering if anyone is interested in a PBEM game of Panzerblitz? I can play be email, cyberboard, or aide de camp 2. Please let me know if you are interested. T...
Views: 103   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 22, 2003 10:42am
by Keith Hiljus
Wargamersguide
Can anybody tell me an address where I might get a copy of the "Wargamers guide to panzerblitz" ? Photocopy would be good enough. I'm also interested in a variant named "Parablitz". Thanks for any message posted or send by Email to LillerPierre@aol.com. Regards from...
Views: 127   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 18, 2003 12:04am
by Pierre Liller
Baranov T2 Results
The Turn Two results are out for the five commanders in the Baranov Bridgehead scenario. The Russians laid down walls of smokescreens to shield their advance, then more smokescreens to blind German observers, then punched 40 armored fighting vehicles through the scr...
Views: 145   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2003 8:58pm
by John Reese
Advanced Panzer Blitz
How can I obtain Advanced Panzer Blitz?
Views: 144   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 18, 2003 7:44pm
by Joe Cleere
Anyone need Maps?
All - I've recently completed the maps for Panzer Leader for the next release of the PL game engine that runs under VASSAL (www.vasl.org). I'm hooked and love doing maps - If anyone has a particular map need/interest - let me know and I'll whip them out in exch...
Views: 128   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 2, 2003 1:21pm
by Dennis Jorgenson
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet