General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Im an idiot
Ok just to start things off im an idiot. Why you ask. Well Last night i uploaded a website and kept getting a 403 error or 304 (cant rember wich), so i got frusterated and deleated my service and then tryed to upload the site again using ftp which i used to upload...
Views: 181   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 4, 2005 8:42am
by Peter
Rate my website
Someone rate my website im new so ya might not be new ya so check it out at www.rapstuff.bravehost.com
Views: 219   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 4, 2005 7:22am
by robert carswell
l
Lisa
New and need some help
i read the previous form post How to Add to Your Website kohirihiri replied, Hey Zim, I just figured it out! 1. Click on members area. 2. Click on manage hosting. 3. Click file manager. 4. Click on your current directory (whatever your website is.) 5. Type i...
Views: 247   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 4, 2005 6:37am
by rev.bill barron
Not authorised error using publisher
You don't have permission to access / on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request That is what I get when I try to use publisher (saved as a webpage).... ANY Help Please......
Views: 118   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 4, 2005 2:25am
by Nick Edwards
a
Ash
Dumb questions about file manager Vs Web wizard
Hi, I opened a small free website using the website wizard tool, only I'm now thinking about paying for a bigger site and using the file manager instead so I've got a bit more freedom to design what I want. I made a single test page using file manager and it se...
Views: 174   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 4, 2005 1:08am
by Ash
n
Niobe
Sorry, just gotta ask
The classified ads 'profit tool' - is there a commission in any part of it? I don't see the page where it tells how we may profit. Thanks.
Views: 150   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 3, 2005 5:34pm
by Niobe
HELP WITH PASSWORD!!!
ok so i added a password to my from but when i enter it as logged out i cant get in even though i typed the right password
Views: 151   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 3, 2005 11:04am
by Kortney
problems with site ring
well i just added the site ring to my site but i am not sure if it is working right it seems odd
Views: 147   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 3, 2005 10:42am
by kendrich gelpi
How do I publish my webpage?
just wondering how this works everything else is pretty self explanatory. contact me on aim at annajoy409 thanks.
Views: 185   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 3, 2005 6:38am
by Dionis Smith
l
Lisa
Upgraded (help)
I upgraded my site to pay, of course i had to resister the Domain, so confusing, Now i have to wait up to 3 days before my site will appear on the net!. What happend to my bravehost where i uploaded everything before i upgraded? Why is it listed under a subdomain nam...
Views: 231   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 3, 2005 4:54am
by Lisa
a
ahmet
domain name couldnt open
i bought i domain name and i have forwarded it to my free webhost account but i cant open my domain name or desing it how can designe it or open it can u tell me pls i m waiting for ur reply thanks...
Views: 133   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 3, 2005 1:40am
by ahmet
m
Miriam
Critique My Website
Please see my new website and let me know if it looks ok. I am brand new at this and really dont have much clue but I hope I did it ok. Also, does anyone know how to change the link colors to stay one color?
Views: 143   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 3, 2005 12:57am
by Peter
help uploading
I need help uploading my web page to my web site in place of the one already there and how do I edit a template on my computer witch program do I open it in so I can edit it and then upload it. Thank You
Views: 140   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 3, 2005 12:46am
by Peter
j
J
CAN I ADD A NEWS TICKER TO MY PAGE???
My old site that had a news ticker with upcoming shows and the like. Is that possible thru bravenet's services? Thanks!
Views: 185   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 3, 2005 12:41am
by Peter
w
wholio
adverts on free webhost service
does the free hosting package have advertising?, what kind, can i see a example?
Views: 141   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 3, 2005 12:35am
by Peter
m
Miriam
Text Changes after Upload
I used MS Front Page to crearte my website. I looks great on my computer after I upload it and view it in explorer but when I use anyone else's computer to view it it reverts to basic fonts and everything is to big. Please view my site and tell me what to do if you...
Views: 151   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 3, 2005 12:30am
by Miriam
s
stu
changing extension
when I uploaded my 2 page site I found that the extension of my website is /homepage.htm. The homepage was the first page i uploaded and i wish to know how to remove the homepage extension so as my site is just dreamshapenutrition.bravehost.com. I hope you can please...
Views: 141   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 3, 2005 12:27am
by Miriam
j
Junior
adding existing pages
My website used to have about 10 pages and all was fine. Then I deleted them and replaced them by 3 different pages. Everything still fine. Now I noticed in my web manager that those original 10 pages are still there, so I deleted my 3 "new" pages and want to get my...
Views: 123   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 2, 2005 11:56pm
by Junior
t
Tracy
My web site
Can anyone see how my site looks and offer advice on how to make it better.
Views: 155   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 2, 2005 8:08pm
by Jerry
s
sandy
deleting and adding multiple files
I would like to know how to add and delete multiple files at the same time and not one at a time.
Views: 212   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 2, 2005 2:26pm
by Stephen Chapman
l
Lisa
Getting started
I also read this, 2. Click on the "Manage Website" link (just under the group photo). Use that link to go to your main Website Hosting manager/control panel page. but there is no group picture with a link . I am in the members area. Need help soon, have to log off
Views: 215   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 2, 2005 12:57pm
by chelsey
b
Bear
Tired and annoyed
Hey everyone, how are you? I seem to have the constant problem with getting different services to appear. I post the code given in the editor and the regestration e-mail, yet nothing happens. This obviously puts a damper on my plans, and I'd greatly appreciate if som...
Views: 183   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 2, 2005 12:35pm
by Anne Marie
How can I put a page into another?
Hello, I'm using wizard how can I hide a page into another? I mean: I add a new page, that has to be shown, I link it to another, that hasn't to be shown, but I don't know how to hide (not shown into the menu) this page. Help, please. Thank you, Sabry
Views: 200   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 2, 2005 12:25pm
by Peter
The delete button..
Ok, I have a FREE forum posting on my site. www.gatorproduction.net, BUT it gives everyone the option to delete postings. That is not good, because someone can go in and DELETE all the postings if they want to. How do I disable that? Thanks, Charizma
Views: 135   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 2, 2005 9:27am
by Charizma
m
Mickey
EDITED WEBSITE NOT UPLOADING
I have edited my existing website and published it again with the changes saved but it is still showing the old website. Pls tell me if it takes some time to upload the changes
Views: 159   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 2, 2005 7:05am
by Martin E. Meserv...
Bravenet Email programme
We think we got the Bravenet email programme from the list offered, but haven't a clue where it's gone or what to do with it. We have no idea what html means and don't understand what copy and paste to our website means, we thought we'd just get a programme that we c...
Views: 159   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 2, 2005 6:52am
by Martin E. Meserv...
e
Erica
problems with my URL
I have a site, but when you go to "www.mysitename.com" it wont work. it only works when you go to "http://mysitename.com" Is there any way I can make it so that my site shows up when I put the WWW in there?
Views: 181   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 2, 2005 6:13am
by Martin E. Meserv...
Seeing a site that has a 403 error
I wanted to visit a site of a friend of mine. The site si supposed to be online, but gives a 403 error. I know this means the index.html page isn't there. But i also know he has more pages...i just don't know how to find them. Is there a way to get to a "parent d...
Views: 211   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 2, 2005 5:30am
by Martin E. Meserv...
Guest Book
I have a website Guestbook, and I want to delete some offensive postings, but I dont see a place where I can delete it. Can you tell me what I need to do. Thanks,
Views: 141   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 2, 2005 3:15am
by Charizma
Updating website updates with Front Page
Our band had superb website designed by some guys in Scotland, but we can't update it. We have Front Page and think we have updated the pages on screen and saved them, but when we try to upload the new files, the "Publish to Web" option is greyed out. None of the ban...
Views: 126   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 2, 2005 12:55am
by Craig Chapman
How to Add to Your Website
I just started and I dont know how to add on to my website.
Views: 199   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 1, 2005 10:48pm
by chelsey
Music
How do you put music on a website... and also can you change the way your chatroom looks
Views: 165   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 1, 2005 10:33pm
by justin
a
Avo12
i want to add pictures to the pages in my website
i want to add pictures to the pages in my website, with out using the photo center, i want to add it to the normal pages, everytime i add more than 4 or 5 pictures to any page, i come again and find the same page empty!!! please help
Views: 158   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 1, 2005 10:28pm
by justin
j
justin
Domains
Ok i have a ?? i want a domain name but am not sure if i get a domain name do i still have ads on my site .... IM NEW HE HE. Next also i currently have a free acount if i purchase a domain..everything stays free account///Ex. if i got a domain will i have premission...
Views: 178   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2005 10:19pm
by justin
t
Tricia
absolute new to this, and i am totally lost
ok, i have opened an account, chosen the free hosting package,got my domain name,chosen a template from the template gallery,managed to put the header, footer and general stuff in the middle and saved it. But i would loke to be able to add other pages for more info....
Views: 171   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 1, 2005 7:11pm
by Tdawny
c
clyde
fonts not available in editor
I downloaded some of the free fonts and placed them in my font folder in winnt where all of my fonts should be, but when I go to edit my pages ....MY FONTS ARENT THERE. what folder is bravenet looking for fonts in, cause its not where they are!
Views: 204   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 1, 2005 6:30pm
by Brandi
h
hellen
Web Hosting in India at Hyderabad.
vSplash provides world-class standard Web hosting solutions to small and medium businesses. vSplash has its own dedicated servers located with state of the art world class data center for hosting the websites, web enabled application, e-commerce application and d...
Views: 178   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 1, 2005 2:40pm
by Stephen Chapman
r
Razavi
Just Stupid
What is the purpose of having more than 1 FTP account if you can't assign sepperate folders to each and every FTP accounts. What do I need 100 FTP accounts for, if they all have full access. Am I the only one who finds this irritating? Or is there a way of assi...
Views: 191   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 1, 2005 2:10pm
by Razavi
k
Kathy
Sharing FTP?
I want to allow a friend access to upload a file to my FTP, but don't want to give her full access to everything on my website. Is there a way to give her access to her own part of the FTP area? I've tried creating a subdomain, but can't figure out if that works as a...
Views: 278   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 1, 2005 8:38am
by Razavi
Trademark Infringement?!?!? Domain Name Change - is it possible?
I registered my domain name and paid hosting on June 2nd 2005 ... but have since been told the domain name I use might constitute TradeMark infringement ... is there any way I can change the domain name? I'd appreciate any help
Views: 145   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2005 7:48am
by sizzlinsis
How Do I SAVE?!
I have done everything i need to do but i dont know how to save my information so that it will go on to my website. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!
Views: 135   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 1, 2005 7:36am
by Peter
How do I delete my account?
I need help!!!!!! How do I delete my account?
Views: 142   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 1, 2005 6:28am
by Martin E. Meserv...
h
Hysa
Silly Wizard Publishing Question
I am a virgin-siter and I have just used Bravenet very user-friendly wizard to create a one page website. However, when I select the publish option - it goes through all the throes and tells me its all uploaded how - hurray! But when I press on the link - it goes to...
Views: 137   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 1, 2005 4:54am
by Martin E. Meserv...
how to relieve the restriction of cookis?
How to do not get restriction land on the computer of difference ? how to relieve the restriction of cookis?
Views: 118   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 1, 2005 4:47am
by Peter
Renew/Transfer Domain
Ok, here's the poop. I need to renew my domain name. So I went ahead and clicked on: Domain names > Renew. The resulting page told me that I needed to transfer my domain name before I could renew it. So, for $8.95, I did just that. But, I haven't received the two em...
Views: 140   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2005 3:30am
by TattooStan
n
nick
Link Boxes
whenever i try to link my buttons, blue boxes automatically go around them. they make the site look very ugly. i was wondering if there was anyway to get rid of these boxes. thanks
Views: 236   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 30, 2005 7:28pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
j
Jess
HTML PROBLEM
Where do i go to edit my Site and where do i go to put an HTML url??
Views: 194   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 30, 2005 7:13pm
by Unknown dude
Hosting Upgrade
When you upgrade your hosting from Basic to Premium do you have to pay full price or just the difference?
Views: 127   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 30, 2005 5:51pm
by uchenna
h
heidi
picture album
how do i get the picture album linked to my site, i set it up! i tried just using the url, but it says its forbidden.
Views: 130   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 30, 2005 5:49pm
by heidi
rezize pictures
how do I resize my pictures of my paintings so I can post them here to this web site .
Views: 171   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 30, 2005 5:41pm
by Ken
Text Editor?
How do I get to the text editor?! Help!
Views: 129   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 30, 2005 2:49pm
by Help Me!!!
e
emily
editing
Hi we put thing on our website. we saved it then wanted to edit and save we did that press preview and it comes on then when we type in the address to search for our website and it comes up but not with our email address whatwe added later can you help us please
Views: 153   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 30, 2005 1:42pm
by emily
h
Hewie
MP3s
Can I put my own MP3s onto my website? If so, I'm trying to put some of my own tracks onto my site and would be greatful if somebody could tell me how to do it. Thanx Hewie
Views: 146   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 30, 2005 1:02pm
by Hewie
l
linda
how to put pictures on the website
k i have a section for photos on my website but how do i put them on there...im about ready to pull my hair ou trying to figure it out. can someone help me with this
Views: 252   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 30, 2005 11:38am
by Paul
Help me
I am not sure if this should go here but i want to know if you can make another website while your making the one you are right now. please tell me chaz xxx
Views: 143   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 30, 2005 8:07am
by chaz singer
Advertisement!
Hi, is there any way of making a decent website WITHOUT that advertisement up there??? Everything in my site is nice EXEPT that advertisement! can you help me? -> Tri-Blade -> http://www.triblade.pt.to/
Views: 127   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 30, 2005 7:50am
by Peter
c
chris
If I upgrade later do the ads simply disappear?
Hi. I'm actually making a site for someone else as a present, but I'm doing it on the free hosting package. If he decides to upgrade later to paid hosting, what is involved? Can we just leave the site as is, and will the ads then disappear? Or do we have to...
Views: 216   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 30, 2005 5:46am
by Peter
j
j
ftp for free site
I am unable to connect to the ftp server. I have tried coffee cup and ftp commander. I did a copy and paste of the server and user names from bravehost.com > website hosting > ftp access > ftp access and made sure to use / as the remote directory. I checked five time...
Views: 222   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 30, 2005 4:50am
by Martin E. Meserv...
Pictures in forums
Hi everyone. I have a comic book site. In the forum i'd like people to be able to put in their fan art. But you can't ge the pictures to show in the text windows. Any ideas? Thanks a lot!
Views: 137   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 30, 2005 1:54am
by forfeit
changing URL
How do we change URL from my old server bigpond to my new one pacific Dave
Views: 235   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 29, 2005 3:44pm
by Makk_
l
Laura
Forbidden by owner??? I'm the owner and I can't figure out how to allow users to see my site!
Hello! I just worked on my webpage for a few hours and now noone can see it. Here's the link to my page: http://msbantz.bravehost.com/index.html/ How can I fix this??? I want to use it in my class tomorrow!!!!! Thanks!
Views: 250   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 29, 2005 1:54pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
t
Taji
how do re-organise the navigtion..
as the title says? how do u reorganise the catergories?....... thz.
Views: 143   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 29, 2005 1:47pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
t
toya
How can my website have a login/password for users.
HOw can I put a password on my web site. I want to have people to logg on it, as users. So they would have a login on my site. HOw can I do that?
Views: 192   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 29, 2005 1:28pm
by toya
email on site
Hello all: Does anyone know how do you get it/make it so people can e mail you off of your site ? I thought I made an e mail address but it isn't on my site and I can't figure out how to do it.I want something like this: "comments...
Views: 144   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 29, 2005 1:17pm
by Stephen Chapman
Question about guest book
I recently obtained a Bravenet guestbook for my website, however I have not put it in place for public use yet. I have it in a hidden area until I can get it the way I want it. I would like to match the background of the guest book with the background of my websit...
Views: 150   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 29, 2005 1:00pm
by Suemarie
Updoad Imaging Via FTP
Hi, I would like to know if there is any possibility uploading images to my Photo Center via FTP service, because I guess is would be faster than via web. Thank You. Please answer to mc668824b@gmail.com as well. thank you very much
Views: 169   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 29, 2005 8:38am
by mc668824
t
Tracy
Adding a new forum
How do i load up a forum i just made.It's from php get a forum site?
Views: 138   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 29, 2005 7:24am
by Martin E. Meserv...
webmail does not work
Dear Sir/Madam, I am a premium account holder. I cannot access or use webmail. Pls help. Thanks and regards
Views: 173   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 29, 2005 7:07am
by Don
THUMBNAILS-THUMBNAILS-THUMBNAILS-THUMBNAILS
is there a code where i can just add my url and make and instenat thumbnail...if not what is the easiest way to make a thumbnail
Views: 137   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 29, 2005 4:49am
by Peter
I dont kno where to begin
I have no idea where to begin on this website! I dont want to do!!!! HELP PLEASE! email-oller15@yahoo.com
Views: 175   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 29, 2005 4:48am
by Peter
Cannot visit my published web site?
I have "http://greencar.bravehost.com",but Cannot visit my published web site?
Views: 158   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 29, 2005 4:45am
by Peter
?
??
HELP!
I'm new and confuzlerated! How do you "upload" your website??
Views: 145   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 29, 2005 4:42am
by Peter
help converting mp3 to wav
I am converting the mp3 to wav using a converter I downloaded off the web. Evertime I try to upload it onto my bravenet file I get an error message. What am I doing wrong?
Views: 185   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 29, 2005 4:20am
by Martin E. Meserv...
embed tags
i acnt fing the embed tags i use the file manager and i still cant find them pleas help me
Views: 142   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 29, 2005 12:41am
by Bike Freak Site ...
tags
I can find these tags to put my music in I use the file manager and i still cant find them HELP
Last Post: Jun 29, 2005 12:39am
by Bike Freak Site ...
what is bravenet up to
i have been noticing of late bravenet has some shady banners on my site i have even seen tracking cookies pop up in my spybot cc cleaner scans cookies for site i have never been to like dog pile it is starting to **** me off if bravenet wants my buisness t...
Views: 262   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 11:27pm
by kendrich gelpi
my forum
I am sooooooooo upset, as someone loser put a whole bunch of links on my site, and my forum from BRAVENET, how do I get rid of this without deleted the whole message?? I just want to delete the word they double lined on it. Any suggestions is great appreciated, I wor...
Views: 159   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 10:52pm
by Cristina
e
Erica
"erasing" the index.html
I am really really new to making websites. I just got microsoft front page 2003 and i want to erase the previously created template thing on my index.html. I know I can't delete the whole thing, but I want to know how to make it blank so i can make the page in FP2003...
Views: 177   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 10:14pm
by Anna
e mail and images on my site
hello all I don't understand how to have e mail to me on my site. anyone help? I went to the place where you set up your e mail and choose a name, and it went fine, but when I look at the site it isn't there so what am I doing wrong ? I don't see any place to get...
Views: 145   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 7:36pm
by nwactivism.com
images and .jpg question
I am not sure what I am doing wrong when it comes to images. I am trying to upload in my "header" area a (couple of) .jpg and I go (repeatedly) to the website wizard, then to the header and footer, then I click "my images" and I get this : pacificNW.gif (x) pnw7....
Views: 132   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 7:01pm
by nwactivism.com
Can't get to website!
Can anyone help me? I don't know how to get to my website I am attempting to create!!!! Thanks!
Views: 131   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 6:52pm
by bullrout22
m
Makk
Webtv -msntv users
Are webtv/msntv users able to post/reply at the forums here?
Views: 148   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 4:37pm
by Makk
r
Rick
I used paypal to buy a domain name but every were i look it is still avalable to buy
I used paypal to buy a domain name but every were i look it is still avalable to buy. What do I need to do?
Views: 281   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 3:20pm
by Rick
When I make changes to my site .html documents in File Manager, it does show the change to the files
When I make changes to my site html documents in File Manager, it does not show the change to the files when I go to website wizard to edit them. Sometimes I use the File Manager to edit my files, other times I use the Website Wizard. Do they not coordinate with each...
Views: 167   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 3:19pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
s
Sean
FTP Accounts
Hi, Is there any way i can creat a FTP account that only has acess to one of my subdomains? Thanks Sean
Views: 329   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 2:35pm
by Sean
Images, mutiltmedia,animated gifs
Hi Iam haveing problems like when I try to upload a images,videos,and animatedgifs but it won't work I need help big time
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 1:33pm
by alexandra
I'm having troubles with my password
I need help getting into my bravenet guestbook and live chat. It keeps saying that the login has failed. I type in my email address that I know I gave to bravenet for my information, and it tells me that the email is not in the database. What happened?
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 12:21pm
by Roxanne
m
mike
Website often says "This Page Cannot Be Displayed"
Hi, I have published my website, but when I type in the URL, it says "This page cannot be displayed"... why is that? If I republish my site, then it works... for a while. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Views: 413   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 12:03pm
by dwayne krasser
j
John
Is there a page Limit?
Is there a limit to how many pages you can have (and therefore how many buttons in naviagtion) on your site if you are using a template?
Views: 218   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 11:36am
by Martin E. Meserv...
I forgot my password and I changed my e-mail address!
PLEASE!!! I NEED HELP!!!!!!! When I was about to log into my account I forgot my password! But then I also changed my e-mail address! What should I do???
Views: 135   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 11:13am
by Martin E. Meserv...
j
jessi
Authorization is not possible
I am having problems with my website. It says that authorization is forbidden, not sure if I messed something up while editing, but it was working just fine before, now I am unable to log onto my site, independently or from the bravenet site.. not sure how I can enab...
Views: 133   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 11:12am
by jessi
frontpage
ok i have uploaded all my files from my comp including the pages i have created on microsoft front page how do i publish them ???????????
Views: 172   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 10:52am
by Helper
e
Enya
Can't host my website
I can't find where i have host it.Where is the button to tell host you website.please tell me.
Views: 236   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 10:13am
by Helper
m
Manny
Domain not configured
Hi guys... im a novice..so please dont laugh....I registered my website saturday and everytime I go to the URL it keeps saying that domain not configured?....Do I have to configure it or must I simply wait...Also I havent uploaded any pages to it M
Views: 173   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 10:03am
by Helper
n
How do you add a page in the file manager?
I haven't published my site yet! How do you add a page in the file manager please help! newbie
Views: 164   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 9:59am
by Helper
Browsers
Opera browser doesn't display my page correctly, I mean, it display the first page correctly but there are problems with the second. It is shown the old version of the second page (in this case without photos). There isn't any problem in viewing this page in Interne...
Views: 134   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 9:53am
by Helper
Can I choose what kind of ads are displayed...
Some free webhosting services will place ads on your site that pertain to subjects of your choosing--for example, if you have a music fansite, you could choose to include ads about music and entertainment on your site. Is there any way to do this with bravenet? I...
Views: 188   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 8:59am
by Beth
a
amie
I am have trouble with changing my theme...
I want to use the quick themes...the horse one and it will not allow me.... it keeps making me sign in. I was able to use these themes before. Please tell me what i am doing wrong. Thank you!!!
Views: 175   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 8:50am
by toya
a
amy
i purchased a domain and signed up for bravenet hosting
How do i get the page I made on bravenet to go to my domain that I just purchased?? I have a domain www.skrewy.com and used bravenets hosting wizard to make a page but how can i get that page to go to the domain?? I'm very confused here....AMY
Views: 357   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 8:40am
by Helper
I can't visit my published web site?
I can't visit my published web site? Help!
Views: 152   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 3:32am
by Peter