General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
:D Bravenet reached 7 million :D
Yay! Bravenet reached it's goal of 7,000,000 customers (I remember ages ago when they said they were nearly there, then not so long ago, they put it in the newsletter that they reached 7,000,000). -james:)
Views: 93   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 19, 2005 10:18am
by Papalia
a
azin
rollovers
why my rollovers don't show up? I made them and after uploading none of them are there!
Views: 76   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 19, 2005 10:13am
by Papalia
t
tony
upgrading
How do I upgrade my FREE website and keep the same name ?
Views: 217   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 19, 2005 9:29am
by tony
t
Tina
I need help
okay i just bought my premium package and i found the template i want to use but i have know idea how get it up i am complety lost if some one knows how to get this thing going please explain it to me thank you? Mrs. Tina Sanders
Views: 235   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 19, 2005 4:57am
by Tina
b
Bj
HOW TO I START MY PAGE??????
I signed up for my page last night but I don't get how I get to my page and start it! If someone could give me a few tips!!!! PLEASE PLEASE Thanks so much BJ
Views: 130   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 19, 2005 1:41am
by webspeak
b
Beth
adding sound to site with wisard?
I have been trying to add sound to my website with different sound codes and nothing seems to work? Can anyong tell me how or can u not with wisard? Again thanks for looking. Beth
Views: 170   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2005 10:36pm
by Beth
m
minoty
uploading
i just purchased a turnkey ptr website and he sent the file and instructions on how to upload to the site however i dont understand the instructions could someone help me im using web studio and would like to modify the program befor uploading but cant get the studio...
Views: 114   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 18, 2005 9:35pm
by MichaelBN
j
jjokay
Publish Site - How
I created my website using the template gallery and typing in my own text and html using the visual and text editors. I've uploaded all my images and am now ready to "publish," "go live," whatever it's called. Do I need to do this or is my site already "live?"...
Views: 115   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 18, 2005 6:29pm
by macmac
l
Lisa
why is there 6 inch's of space where I don't want it
I have been useing bravenet now for about 10 months. Since my second update with the website wizard I have always experienced problems with my updates in some way shape or form. sometimes my main content overlaps the side content. It all looks great in the editor, bu...
Views: 156   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2005 5:56pm
by Lisa
j
JOHN
registering url
can anyboby help me here, i have constructed this site and when i try to open it on, i get a message saying that the url is not currently in use. i went through the registering process and i can't get the site to open, can anyone help ? john
Views: 216   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 18, 2005 4:09pm
by JOHN
Parts of website disappearing, it's a business site- help!!!
I go into website wizard to edit pages. I edit the page then save changes. I then publish the site. I look at the site on the web and half or all of the page I just saved and published is gone. I refresh the browser, no change. I go back into wizard and half or all t...
Views: 148   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 18, 2005 3:52pm
by ed
k
Keith
PHP MyAdmin data upload
I'm trying to upload data (a CSV file) using PHP MyAdmin's "Insert data from a textfile into table" and keep getting this error "#1148 - The used command is not allowed with this MySQL version" I also Tried uploading using the following script but was unsuccessful (...
Views: 209   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2005 3:15pm
by Keith
t
Tom
Domain Name Change
How do i change my domain name??
Views: 174   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 18, 2005 2:08pm
by Stephen Chapman
j
Jen
question
what does it mean when I am told that someone has disallowed my IP? Just curious. Thanks! Jen
Views: 257   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 18, 2005 1:59pm
by Stephen Chapman
b
Bob
IP address
What's an IP address?
Views: 148   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 18, 2005 1:53pm
by Stephen Chapman
h
Heyyo
www.starwarsprotect.braveblablabla
Hey, hello) i need help with my midfiles, how to put them at my site(freehosting)? just have acsess em to my site btut if i go in on my site i can't see em (www.starwarsprotect.bravehost.com))))))))))))))999999
Views: 78   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 18, 2005 1:15pm
by Heyyo
Video Player
Does anyone know where i can get a video player that can be put onto my web site?? I'm looking for one that can play video clips.. Thanks Rolltide
Views: 104   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 18, 2005 10:16am
by Peter
b
billy
how do i work this ....
hey i need massive help hgow do i work this and get my self gong.....
Views: 173   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 18, 2005 6:19am
by billy
s
Sarah
EMAIL FoRM
my email form isnt working :( what did i do wrong?
Views: 268   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 18, 2005 4:18am
by Martin E. Meserv...
I need to know how to moderate ur forums
I need to know how to control what people post on your forums. Anybody?
Views: 89   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 18, 2005 12:48am
by Peter
Help! Bandwidth
I notice that there is a lot of mention about bandwidth for web sites any more. Is Bravenet refering to how many visitors you get or to how much your website takes up plus visitors. The way I understand it bandwidth refers to how many visitors you get. If that...
Views: 95   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 18, 2005 12:41am
by Peter
j
jyl
if it helps...
webstudio 4 is my creative source.. bravenet my host.. and domain name... i am pulling hair here! jyl
Views: 111   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 18, 2005 12:28am
by Peter
s
susan
guestbook error
I am having problems with my guestbook. Can anyone help me and tell me why the page is showing what it is.
Views: 194   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 18, 2005 12:18am
by webspeak
Changing page order
I would like to change the appearance order of my page tabs on the top of my website. Would I do that in the File Management area? But how? I want them in a different order sequence ... right now they are in the order of when I created each page within the sit...
Views: 112   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 18, 2005 12:02am
by webspeak
d
Denise
I added a posting forum to my site, now lost
I put a forum on my site. But I have no idea where it is. I thought there would be a link or something. Could anyone please help me. I have no experience in web sites on bravenet, so I'm totally confused.
Views: 248   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 17, 2005 11:41pm
by webspeak
j
jyl
cant update! !
been using bravenet for 3 weeks...did not change anything,,was frozen from updating ( i did a few times a day)...where can i check my broadwidth? banwidth?..i like the music tracks..the large pics..cant i have this? and still update everyday?.. ..i get.."error, chec...
Last Post: Aug 17, 2005 11:27pm
by webspeak
z
zach
html
how do i accssess the HTML code on templets so i can change the colors?
Views: 197   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 17, 2005 11:18pm
by webspeak
our website is not up
We are not able to view our website and I have no contact information for member services. Can someone please send me a name and number to speak to someone as soon as possible? We are paid for until January 2006.
Views: 88   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 17, 2005 10:57pm
by webspeak
m
Mike
Registering Website?
Our website is failing to laod when we type in the URL. A message just appears on the page saying: "This URL is Not Currently in UseIt looks as though the URL that you are trying to access isn't registered. You may register this subdomain name and get website hos...
Views: 162   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 17, 2005 10:53pm
by webspeak
Free Tz25 eMail Address
Free Tz25 e-mail Account: Get your free Tz25 Mailbox and access your e-mail from any internet-connected computer! o Huge 100MB storage standard (free), with the option to increase o Industry leading virus and spam protection o Advanced mail management...
Views: 81   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 17, 2005 10:27pm
by Stephen Chapman
business export
need help to find: 1- red pine wood for export 2- steel factory "Hyich" phone no.
Views: 74   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 17, 2005 10:24pm
by webspeak
help!
I have a web site here at Bravenet.Howver, I am only 13 and I don't know HTML or anything.What tools help you get stuff for a virtual pet kinda thing site?
Views: 80   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 17, 2005 10:17pm
by webspeak
j
jj
banning ip's
how do the ip's i bann keep getting back in
Views: 167   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 17, 2005 10:16pm
by Stephen Chapman
Help remote linking!
What exactly is remote linking?
Views: 96   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 17, 2005 10:14pm
by Stephen Chapman
v
VGW
Affifilate Program and Tell-A-Friend
I have tried to place the Affilate program, as well as Tell-A-Friend on my website. I have a problem. Can you help me.
Views: 98   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 17, 2005 10:03pm
by webspeak
s
shai
Does bravenet allow frames?
Does bravenet allow frames? BTW, go to my site so it can stay up- i need 25 ppl on the site to keep my domain in 90 days
Views: 117   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 17, 2005 9:12pm
by webspeak
t
Tony B
Can't get FTP to work today
For some reason, the freeftp.bravehost.com site is rejecting my password. I went and checked it... yep, I have it right. So, I tried changing it and using the new one... no dice. Is it just me??? Tony
Views: 79   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 17, 2005 8:58pm
by Tony B
l
louise
Pictures
Hey guys. Im a woman in desperate need of some advice. I uploaded a picture that i wanted displayed on my main page and i publish the site and all that but it doesnt show.....its the only prob;em i have everything else works.
Views: 157   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 17, 2005 8:47pm
by webspeak
s
Stella
What happens after ftp upload?
Hi! I am using the free site facilities by Bravenet. I have uploaded all my files at the ftp page of the Bravenet free ftp applet and: I don't know what to do next!...Does that mean that my website is in effect now, or do I have to take another step? I am asking, be...
Views: 227   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 17, 2005 7:47pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
g
gary
need help badly
I need help with getting a member login thing on my site, you know the register and then login and have a mebers area on my site. does anyone know how to do that? or put that in? I really need to get that on the site. Please people help...thanks.
Views: 132   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 17, 2005 1:39pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
t
Tina
how do I delete a wizard index.htm page? Help!
Building a site for a friend, she began with wizard not knowing what she was doing--she does not want a wizard site but a custom site which I have done, but can't publish properly as the index.htm address is taken with her wizard site--how do I get rid of the wizard...
Views: 203   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 17, 2005 1:23pm
by Tina
How to add a new page
I would just like to know how to add a new page or edit an exsiting page. And please answer soon because I have noticed that some posts still havent been replied to yet.
Views: 117   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 17, 2005 1:11pm
by alan mitchell
s
solo2
HELP ME PLEASE,"tell me where is add new page"
I want to add anther page then 3 then 4 etc...SOMEONE told me it is straight forward,"add another page"WHERE IN THE LOVE OF GOD DO U FIND THAT ??TO ADD.Please can someone help...I am desperate.I have posted a ticket friday afternoon,still no answer.DID get confirmati...
Views: 126   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 17, 2005 6:28am
by Nina
w
Wally
Can't open site.
When I go to get on my site it tells me the time has run out. Anybody know anything about how to fix this problum ?
Views: 162   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 17, 2005 2:37am
by Asakura
e
eric
my site has been ruined
my website is screwed up, and the template is gone, it was perfect yesterday.
Views: 251   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 17, 2005 2:31am
by Asakura
m
Matt
My forum has deleted it self
Hi Can anyone one help. The screen says that the owner deleted the forum and it certainly wasn't me I would really appreciate anyones advice
Views: 151   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 17, 2005 2:30am
by Asakura
Free Services
I have set up my website and wanted the following services added: photo message forum and calendar The only one showing up on the website is CALENDAR. How to do I get the other 2 services to show up?? Thanks for you help. ~~Kristen
Views: 96   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 16, 2005 11:24pm
by Peter
s
Stevie
transferring domain problem
when i signed up for bravenet, i was going to transfer my domain (rammerzworld.com) from geocities to this. unfortunately, when providing the administrator's email, i think i made a mistake, so how would i be able to fix this without re-transferring it and spending...
Last Post: Aug 16, 2005 6:20pm
by Stevie
v
VGW
Editing The Web Site and Page Layout
I have tried to edit the layout of the web site. Before I published it to the web site it changed the layout back to the original page layout. This is not what I want. I selected the free items to place on the web site, since I cannot edit the page layout, I c...
Views: 96   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 16, 2005 4:56pm
by VGW
s
Sarah
Templates
How do I change the pics andd txt on the templates?
Views: 249   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 16, 2005 12:35pm
by Sarah
z
zach
help me please
i cant figure out how to start building my site can anyone help me please?
Views: 165   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 16, 2005 11:47am
by zach
m
Maria
Index
Hi all i have a question and probably it is a very stupid one, but i'll take that risk I've made a new index.html for my page, and i want to delete the old index.html, but i don't know if this is going to work because it happend a few times {with jpg and bmp fi...
Views: 273   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 16, 2005 10:03am
by Maria
c
Caleb
Dreamweaver, how do I use my free bravenet hosting, to host dreamweaver files
how do I use my free bravenet hosting, to host dreamweaver files. Is it possible.
Views: 212   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 16, 2005 9:00am
by Martin E. Meserv...
mini poll:
mini poll doesn't show in "services" - how do i get it there? and i changed poll answers several times, and saved info, but when i view service, it still shows old answers suggestions, anyone? THANKS sarah
Views: 87   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 16, 2005 8:46am
by Martin E. Meserv...
b
Ben
Web hosting problem
I have a problem with the WebHosting services. When I upload my index.html file the source is different than what my source is. My Source: html head title Testing title head body p test test test test test br test test test test test test. body html W...
Views: 188   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 16, 2005 8:43am
by Ben
can't log on!!
why is that I cannot log on to my page,thouth I 'v already publish it! http://worldtranslator.bravehost.com
Views: 75   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 16, 2005 5:52am
by Peter
s
suzy
trouble finishing website
hi there i'm having trouble finishing my website. my computer went haywire, and i had to go off, leaving my "unfinished' webisite on. can u guys tell me how to do it? ty.
Views: 110   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 16, 2005 5:17am
by Yollie
l
Lee
Uploaded files but website doesnt appear on the net!
Ok so ive uploaded everything and its all on the bravenet site fine but when i go onto the actual site it doesnt come up... just the two banners from bravenet! try for yourself http://crazystuff.bravehost.com its just blank, how come? All help appreciated. Cheers Lee
Views: 156   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 16, 2005 2:12am
by macmac
r
Rachel
Help! The page can only be seen under preview mood~
I've uploaded something and under the preview mood it seemed very normal but after i finished all these things and click the link,nothing appeared!!the only thing you can see is " the page you search can not be found" ~~~how could it be this ??? Anyone had such ex...
Views: 196   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 15, 2005 7:55pm
by Rachel
Great Hosting Service-Web Site Promotion and Traffic Booster Hosting
This is a awesome site. Vheck it out http://www.globehost.co.uk
Views: 76   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2005 6:32pm
by Tereese
I NEED HELP WITH THE MINI POLLS, A.S.A.P.
hello, i want to put a mini poll in each gallery, i have one in the 1st gallery that works fine, but i can't seem to put a new poll in the 2nd gallery. CAN SOMEONE HELP? thankx
Views: 87   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2005 6:24pm
by rexgoudiegallery
d
Dr.Who
Bravenet Support Ticket System Ignores Problems!
I established a support ticket JULY 2nd and have received the odd reply (only when I initiate the email) indicating 'they are working on it'...or 'they will call me'...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH....this is now AUGUST 14th and I have NEVER YET received a solution or a phone cal...
Views: 173   Replies: 10
Last Post: Aug 15, 2005 6:16pm
by solo2
length of page - how do i control?
i originally set up home, page two and page three [just for slightly different look on each] when i put draft copy on home page...it "ran over" and prints as two pages. is there a formula to calculate page size to fit 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper? or........a wa...
Views: 90   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 15, 2005 6:13pm
by solo2
p
peter
downloading zipfiles,html articles,ebook
I would like people to be able to download a zip folder with articles inside it, on a repeated basis, example 1 zip folder 500 people can download, can that be done without me having to reload the folder. If so how can i do it. some serious technical or smart knowho...
Views: 80   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 15, 2005 3:55pm
by Peter
s
Scott
Chat Room Options
Aloha! I just bought & added a chatroom to my site...how can I modify the actual chat page? I don't like it's boring bland blue background, but can't seem to find any options anywhere to change it up any or add things to it. Mahalo, Scott
Views: 192   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2005 2:32pm
by Scott
Question?
My website is htp................................
Views: 123   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 15, 2005 10:50am
by sarah johnson
can't locate free site submission area
i've looked and looked, but haven't managed to find the free site submission to search engines i saw a few days ago. can someone please guide me to it? thanks!
Views: 72   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2005 10:43am
by sarah johnson
Can't See My Front Page AGAIN
Some how and for some reason ... my Front Page is not completly viewable! Had this problem last week ... thought it was over. I re booted my Imac ... which did the trick last week ... but did not help today. So what's up now? I've checked and rechecked everyt...
Views: 74   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2005 10:14am
by C.L. Mareydt
Posting pictures
Hi there, I need some help posting pictures in my journal. It doesn't seem like I can copy/paste pictures so how do I do it? It says I can use my harddrive to put pictures into it but I didn't see anything that would let me get to my harddrive. I decided to upload t...
Views: 149   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 15, 2005 7:44am
by Heather
l
Lizz
Password Protected Forum
Ok, so I set up the forum for my website and I thought it would be good to have something on my site that required a password but how do you get a "register" for people to register themselves in so that they have that password? If anyone knows, please e-mail me. Th...
Views: 90   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 15, 2005 6:57am
by Lizz
j
Jaime
It doesnt show!!!
Ive uploaded everithing and when i go to the page in kunoichisninjas.bravehost.com I only see the publicity and a blank page, why?
Views: 153   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 15, 2005 6:38am
by Jaime
l
Linda
shopping cart info
I have a shopping cart on my site and every time I make a change on that particular page it makes the shopping cart not work so I have to go back to my original shopping cart which I purchased separately from Bravenet and redo all the html and repaste. I do not unde...
Views: 252   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 15, 2005 6:12am
by Linda
d
Dave
domain name and free hosting
Can I have my own domain name and use it with the free website hosting offered by bravenet?
Views: 185   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 15, 2005 1:49am
by macmac
how do you configure a site when you go to transfer sites.
i have just went from haveing my site on here under wesearch4u.bravehost.com to wesearch4u.org . i have paid to have bravehost. host my site but now i can not upload it to the url specified. help
Views: 186   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 15, 2005 1:45am
by macmac
Comments box
Hi all Can anyone tell me how to do the following: I want to put a statement, such as "The sky is blue" How do I put a comments box, so people can put a comment underneath it, press the submit button, and there statement will then appear under my original st...
Views: 73   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2005 1:12am
by millwall maniacs
a
AJ
Uploading Audio Files
I've been trying to upload a wav file to my website, but every time I try to do it, I keep getting an error message that says: You may not upload files with the extension '.'! Now, I'm pretty sure I should be able to upload wav files. So can anyone tell me wh...
Views: 254   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 14, 2005 11:49pm
by Peter
s
Sheila
Need help removing a link
I know this is not the correct forum for this question, but I really don't know where to go for help with this issue. I submitted a link to a site and now when you search for my site (In Google or others SEs) there is a link that looks like this: "add your LINK...
Views: 133   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 14, 2005 11:31pm
by Peter
d
DOMEN
CHANGING FROM FREE TO PRO - HELP!!!
Ijust changet from free to pro and now my site that as I se is now a sub domain is diferent is totali coruptet. What happend? How can I transfer everithing from that domain to mine new one but I wont for everithing to stay the same I put a lot of work in to my site!!...
Views: 112   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 14, 2005 7:51pm
by Pepper
m
macmac
kudos to bravehost
Amid the brickbats that seem to be continually thrown at Bravehost, I would like to offer a compliment. I experienced a problem when I upgraded-- I couldnt isolate the problem, so I sent a support ticket. It was answered in less that an hour, and the help they provid...
Views: 112   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 14, 2005 1:26pm
by Dr.Who
Domain Registration????
I bought a domain name and hosting from Bravenet. I have created a simple index.htm page and uploaded it. When i go to my website 'page cannot be displayed' appears. I have not uploaded anything yet and I wonder if the domain has been set up correctly. Within...
Views: 85   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 14, 2005 12:35pm
by Hans
d
DiEdra
My links section on Front Page are not completely visible.
Yikes! This is driving me nuts. My links are not completely visible on my front page. This has been the problem ever since I attempted to add something in the additional sections. Any ideas what's going on? I'm a newbie. Thanks.
Views: 108   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 14, 2005 12:10pm
by DiEdra
s
Solo2
How 2 add second page
NEED HELP,how can I add second page,may sound dumb,,but need to add thumbnail photos on second page. website is www.freephotographyplus.com IF anyone wants to have a look at it& help me out.EVEN rate the first place can help me.thank u all,
Views: 142   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 14, 2005 10:16am
by Solo2
Linking additional pages
I can't get my second page to show up linked to my first. How do I get to my additional pages and get the links to show on the first page?
Views: 153   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 14, 2005 10:07am
by Solo2
HeLp....please... my website is for school
hey, i need help getting started! i read the getting started post, but it didnt really help... i'm doing a website for school...could someone help me??
Views: 128   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 14, 2005 6:42am
by Martin E. Meserv...
c
Cayla
i cant figure out how to get started!! I read the getting started page for free accounts and it didn
i NEED help!! i read the getting started page for new accounts but it didnt help at all!! whenever i log in it goes to account manager, but i dont see any link under a group picture (i dont see a group picture either) or what not!! please help me!! *~CayLa
Views: 164   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 14, 2005 6:37am
by Martin E. Meserv...
I need help with the bravenet site editor it is messed up
okay well i need help with a problem with the bravenet webpage editor. The problem is that when i lay every thing out how i want it and save the page, and click preview it looks fine, but then when i click back on to the webpage editor and it reloads or what ever it...
Views: 135   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 14, 2005 1:01am
by shawn johnson
j
jim
I can't get photos to stay on site
I can't get my photos to stay loaded on my site. I have paid web and paid photo center,loaded some photos 3 times and they will not show on site the next day. Using a theme in wizard please help.
Views: 294   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 14, 2005 12:32am
by WebSpeak
Help! Help! Help! Help!
Help! I've used the text editor and the visual editor to make changes, but I keep getting blank space in between the words.
Views: 123   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 14, 2005 12:31am
by WebSpeak
t
treh
help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it would be much appreciated if someone would reply to this and tell me their username and website name, so you could give me an example of something, i don't know what to call it, but i would appreciate it., i can't figure out my website name, i know it sounds st...
Views: 134   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 14, 2005 12:26am
by WebSpeak
How do i host and publish my frontpage
I have built a website with notepad and saved it on a diskette as "my.htm". My problem now is how to host and publish it as my frontpage. Henceforth,I will be much grateful If i could be directed on how to host and publish my website as frontpage.
Views: 160   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 14, 2005 12:22am
by WebSpeak
t
tc
403 forbidden
can someone tell me how to publish my site. I am getting this message: 403 forbidden. Authorization is not possible. TQ
Views: 145   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 14, 2005 12:16am
by WebSpeak
can't get into my account there are problems
I am using a computer with win XP pro with sp2 and can't get loged into my account. I have been haveing this problem all summer long. Can someone please help me? I need to get into my account soon!
Views: 91   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 14, 2005 12:12am
by WebSpeak
j
jack
Views: 208   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 14, 2005 12:08am
by WebSpeak
m
Manu
How to edit my site?
How do I edit my site when I come back to http://www.bravenet.com/?
Views: 141   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 14, 2005 12:07am
by WebSpeak
help! help!chat rooms and blocks
Can you have people sign up for a chat room in advance and have anyone not signed up for it blocked?
Views: 103   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 13, 2005 11:57pm
by WebSpeak
Newbie questions
Hello all. I am having trouble actually getting my pages published. I am currently using MS Frontpage. I have loaded the pages to bravenet (they are in htm format). Do I also need to load the templates and pictures seperately as well? Do i need to convert those...
Views: 257   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 13, 2005 11:44pm
by WebSpeak
t
Tom
Webpage Block Editing
I've had my webpage up for about 2 weeks now. I'm using the Basic Hosting Service. When I go into edit the content of a block on any given page there is no text there to edit. I have to start from scratch. What gives? Shouldn't previously posted text be there so I ca...
Views: 149   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 13, 2005 11:23pm
by WebSpeak
Need a favor please
Could anyone look at my website then click on greeting cards on first page, and let me know if the cards are loading slow or not? They are from my puter. I would really appreciate it, thank you in advance. Rebecca
Views: 98   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 13, 2005 11:11pm
by WebSpeak
annoying editing issues
1) My guest map allows me to edit all of the pre-set text (title, welcome message) exept for the posting page, I have given my guestmap a specific name for itself and essentially do not use it as a "guestmap" at all... so naturally I don't want it to say "post in my...
Views: 176   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 13, 2005 8:05pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
m
macmac
upgrade question
I own a domain name that I bought and registered through Bravehost, and I'm using that domain name with a Bravehost 'free' site. If I upgrade to the 'basic' package and keep the same domain name, will I still be required to wait 24-72 hours before my upgraded site is...
Views: 118   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 13, 2005 7:20pm
by Nina