Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
s
Sam
Help uploading new site
Hi, I am new to Bravenet, I have completed my site and I am ready to publish it. What do I need to do, what are the steps, sorry but I am green at this
Views: 265   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 24, 2005 7:17pm
by webspeak
s
Sam
Help Me Please ASAP I can answer any questions I just need help!
My site is www.simboyamusicfest.bravehost.com I am trying to publish it, sorry I guess I am an idiot at this but it seems as though a lot of people have this same question and there should be some easy walk through directions for beginners. I am still confused as to...
Views: 254   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 24, 2005 6:57pm
by webspeak
Counter Problem
When I log into my website, I don't see a counter, but I think it may be because I said I didn't want my hits to count. Could someone check it out and see if any numbers show up for them? Thanks
Views: 97   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2005 3:41pm
by Brother Vern
Getting Started
Hi, I have registered here almost a month ago and so far I can't get started. I don't know what the first step should be. i have no background whatsoever about building a website, and I can't even find the "Manage your Website" icon. Could somebody please tell me wha...
Views: 159   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 24, 2005 2:52pm
by Amateur
m
Mark
Site editting problems
Was wondering if anyone else is having this probelm and if so, how to fix it. While I'm editing text on my site pages, after I save and then view that page, half the text is in bold. I do not have the bold activated while I type it, the text does not show in bold...
Views: 218   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 24, 2005 2:33pm
by jaxanne
What the heck!
i logged into my website to edit it and all of my information is gone and it is replaced with someone elses!!! I have no clue what happened and im really mad. Please help
Views: 890   Replies: 42
Last Post: Aug 24, 2005 12:37pm
by Mark
b
Ben
Take a look at my 'Needs to be improved' site.
Hi all, I'm new to Bravenet and website creation to be honest and i don't really know what i'm doing. Can anyone take a look through the site and tell me what you think. Leave a post or write a message in the guestbook, whatever really. Cheers, Ben
Views: 223   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 24, 2005 7:54am
by Ben
Help need information about services for free sites?
When you have services like the daily cartoon and it says in green upgrade does that mean that we can not use this on the free webpage services of Bravenet?
Views: 120   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 24, 2005 6:23am
by Ben
m
Morgan
Problem with thumbnails
Hi! I'm trying to put together my website and I want post pics there. I want thumbnails, but nothing I'm doing so far is working. I would definitely appreciate some suggestions. Thanks. Morgan
Views: 104   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 24, 2005 4:28am
by Martin E. Meserv...
e
Ellie
urgent help needed.. CAN I BLOCK A USER/I.P FROM MY SITE?
Hey, thanks for reading this. It is really urgent. Does enyone know if I can block a certain i.p address from my website? If I can't do this.. Does anyone know how I can change the URL of the website? Any help is appreciated!! Ellie[:)
Views: 108   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 24, 2005 4:03am
by Ellie
s
Seano
AN ANSWER....
They do have some technical difficulties at present and are looking to resolve them. Don't panic and bear with them. Try logging into file manager and you now get a message. S.
Views: 125   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 24, 2005 3:41am
by webspeak
k
kay
someone has deleted my web domain & site
The subject says it all, it was there last night but it isnt now! Why? How?
Views: 110   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 24, 2005 3:35am
by webspeak
change (embedded) pictures in a bravenet template?
I am trying to assist someone with their site www.bsiconsulting.ca which is a bravenet template. She wants to add her own logo to the left hand section of the screen where it shows: "your company here" with a tree. Secondly, she wants to change the picture nex...
Views: 185   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 24, 2005 12:16am
by Gordy
c
Croat
Problems with posting codes
Whenever I try to enter the code for 'guestbook' and 'tell a friend' nothing comes up on my site but the actual code. No pictures or anything. Instead of a picture there's a box with a red x on it and when I click on that it brings me to my email not what is suppos...
Views: 139   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 24, 2005 12:14am
by bharath
I need Help With Email Forms!
Any one who know how to modify the email forms, so I can have more infor from my customers such as name, address and phone # ? I appreciate your help. I am stuck Duvan [/url] http://www.117freegifts.com/?id=10235
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2005 11:29pm
by du duong
m
minoty
cant get into admin page
can anyone help me admin page works but i dont have access to change or add anything
Views: 78   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 23, 2005 7:18pm
by minoty
d
Dave
Files in free hosting
Can someone tell me what happens to all the files in free hosting after upgrading to Pro service? I ask this as they obviously did not get moved to my new area.
Views: 217   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 23, 2005 6:57pm
by WebSpeak
technical problems
I dont know why,but its been like 2 hours,and I can do anything EXEPT go to my website manigeing.it does not make sence.and every time I DO click on it,it says "sorry were having technical problems.will be fixed shortly.technical team"I will try tomarow(9/24/05)but I...
Views: 98   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 23, 2005 6:49pm
by WebSpeak
Glitches with Websites.
I do not know what the problem with the websites was but I do know some of the comments I put up were somehow stripped out of here. There also has been some problem with my e-mails this last few days. I do not know if this is related. Somehow I have a feeling it m...
Views: 98   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2005 6:44pm
by WebSpeak
EVERYTHING IS BACK TO NORMAL FOLKS-TIME TO REFRESH
REFRESH YOUR PAGES AND DELETE YOUR CACHE,HISTORY & COOKIES
Views: 91   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 23, 2005 4:10pm
by gammapets
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
DON'T TELL ME I HAVE TO START OVER ! I'M NOT LAUGHING!
Views: 94   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 23, 2005 3:22pm
by BOOTZEE
s
sleepy
Files...gone!!
The first time I entered my file manager my files were all there. But after I clicked on a document to edit it, it was blank! Then I went to my file manager again and found my files were gone. Instead there are two folders one with the name: rockymountainadz.com and...
Views: 140   Replies: 9
Last Post: Aug 23, 2005 2:10pm
by habs6091
Bravenet already know about the problem and are working on fixing it.
If you check out the Support Center you will see a message giving the current status. There is no point in clogging up this forum with complaints about the problem with the hosting because: 1. Bravenet staff don't read these forums and 2. they already know about...
Views: 111   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 23, 2005 2:02pm
by gammapets
s
SHIT
Views: 134   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 23, 2005 1:46pm
by Stephen Chapman
m
minoty
need help uploading
i need some help uploading my site i got instructions how to do it but am confused
Views: 94   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2005 1:37pm
by minoty
j
Jonny
Bravenet hacked?
I think we've all got it! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH ROCKYMOUNTAINADZ? What IS it?
Views: 142   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 23, 2005 1:33pm
by sleepy
s
sabu
Hacked....!!!!!
when I entered in my site file manager, the files was there.... while I editing the file It became blank.... What should we do now...??? I see these files... morepics.resurfacingalternatives.com , rockymountainadz.com , storagesemester2.berxleben....
Views: 102   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 23, 2005 1:32pm
by gammapets
Views: 184   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 23, 2005 9:39am
by mac
PHP Global variables
Can anyone tell me how to use PHP global variables ($REMOTE_ADDR/$HTTP_USER_AGENT) on a pro website? Do I have to initialize them and if so, how do I do it? Much appreciate any response
Views: 74   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2005 8:06am
by Alan Fraser
l
Leslie
more picture questions
OK, I have another question. I've figured out how to put photo's up on my photo center, but how do I put a photo on the actual page itself. Sorry if the question is not worded correctly.
Views: 109   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 23, 2005 7:59am
by Martin E. Meserv...
help!
I need to know how to access my favorites, also can someone just explain the whole process of copy-paste to my site?
Views: 101   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 23, 2005 7:44am
by Corwings
Publishing a website with Frontpage
I was wondering if there was any way to publish a web to bravenet.com using Frontpage. If anyone could help me with this, please reply. Thank you. Captain Zebra
Views: 141   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 23, 2005 6:38am
by Mick
File Manager Visual Editor
hummmm, Is anyone else having any problem using the Bravenet File Manager in the Visual Editor? I cannot seem to get any Visual View of my pages in the file manager today? Anna
Views: 83   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2005 6:12am
by HappyMomAnna
k
kev
help me to change my web site,cant remember how to do it
please remind me how to update web site. kjehova69@aol.com
Views: 98   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 23, 2005 4:35am
by Martin E. Meserv...
b
Ben
How to upload/ post images into guestbook?
as title Thanks for any reply Ben
Views: 135   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2005 12:11am
by Ben
Thimb print to enlargement
Many web pages have photos thumbprint size that can be enlarged by clicking on them. Can I do this on my site using Wizard.
Views: 84   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2005 9:19pm
by Ron Rainford
b
Beth
Someone please help me on adding pages."please"
Im sorry but i have looked through forum's and tutorial. Either im over looking im not sure ...but i am using the wisard can some one just tell me how to do this. If so Thanks so much!!
Views: 217   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 22, 2005 9:01pm
by solo2
How do you edit your forums?
How do you edit your forums. I was workin on mine the other day, now I totally forgot what link I used to edit. Please help.
Views: 70   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2005 8:16pm
by stankin
p
peter
opening a window in the footer of my website using java script need help
I went to the resource center to find out how to open up a window using javascript. I want to open up a window in the footer section of my website, so when someone clicks on example. 'terms of use' a window will open up. here is the script i got from the resource cen...
Views: 78   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2005 8:08pm
by peter
a
AMY
I need help and I hope this makes sense!!
OK this what I want to do, On the navigation bar, when you scroll or click a link and a little menu comes up with other links, for example I want the title 'wedding cake gallery' on my navigation bar (this I know how to do)and when some one scrolls or clicks on it I...
Views: 212   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2005 6:45pm
by AMY
t
Tammy
email
I have set my email account up. WHERE do I check the email or send FROM it?
Views: 143   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2005 4:18pm
by Tammy
Need help publishing website!!!
I have built my website www.congolesefund.org using bravenet templates and have tried to publish it twice at different times with no success. My domaine was purchased more than a month ago but never got the bravenet e-mail explaining how to publish a website. can any...
Views: 171   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 22, 2005 3:41pm
by savannaart
s
Solo2
Does anybody ccc My SITE
Hi,this is my frontpage,AS I study how to go to the next level(adding a second page.)LET me know if anyone sees' it??ANY comments???THANK U,,FREINDS
Views: 133   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 22, 2005 3:35pm
by solo2
t
Tim
Umm My FPT dosent work
I cannot upload ANY of my t.A.T.u. videos to my site! it uplaods and then when it finnishse it says "ther was a problem with your upload, try again".....the whole point of my site is to offer video and music............if i cant do that on bravenet can i get my money...
Views: 187   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 22, 2005 2:54pm
by Tim
l
Leslie
Something doesn't look right
Could someone please check out my website (and be kind, I'm no pro at this). On my "ordering" page, on the bottem right had corner "ordering other"...it doesn't take up the whole field. Can someone tell me what I did wrong.
Views: 94   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 22, 2005 2:43pm
by Leslie
k
kenny
a big Q
hey people i finaly got my site how i wanted it...but i got a Q....when people visit ur site does it cost u room? im not usre what its called but im a free member and u can only do so much a day...right? well does visitors cost u room?
Views: 51   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 22, 2005 2:05pm
by kenny
a
Ade
i don't get my http in www.bravenet.com
I don't get my link in this web. for example in www.freewebs.com is www.freewebs.com/africaspeakout but here i don't get my i try www.bravenet.com but i don't get it if you can explain this to me please mail me on gp0p3@yahoo.com Thanks
Views: 111   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 22, 2005 12:43pm
by Stephen Chapman
mail
My newsletter arrives with this attachment: MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "mercury.bravenet.com" claiming to be www.Aplus.Net What's going on? Is someone trying to hack Bravenet? Or me? What can I do, and what can I tell my readers? D...
Views: 82   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2005 9:47am
by David Holmes
Server not available
I have been tring to publish my pages for almost a week. Using WIZARD. it kept telling me the server could not be found. So I decided to use Nvu to create the page and go the ftp route.... WELL STILL NOTHING. It is telling me the server is not available and to tr...
Views: 90   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 22, 2005 9:40am
by Martin E. Meserv...
e
Edward
Sorry, but this service has suffered an unrecoverable error of some sort.
I got this message: ___________________________________________________ Sorry, but this service has suffered an unrecoverable error of some sort. This can happen for several reasons. Please try again in a few minutes, if you still receive this error, there may...
Views: 225   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 22, 2005 8:27am
by Edward
m
Mary
i need help
i have built a website on my website builder but i am having probs uploading it, my site builder has an option to publish n i just need help in creating files/directories in other words i need help creating empty webpages so that i can upload my built pages into them...
Views: 230   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 21, 2005 11:02pm
by Webspeak
a
Alan
What Is Best Hosting Package For A Singles Site?
I currently have a free hosting package. However, I am fed up with all the adverts, which detract from the look of my pages, and am contemplating upgrading to a proper domain package. However, before I do, I want to know which package would be my best bet for a singl...
Views: 179   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 21, 2005 9:37pm
by Webspeak
l
liz
grrrrr
how do i delete my account? and delete my page on the internet
Views: 199   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 21, 2005 9:33pm
by Webspeak
l
liz
deleting issuez
how do i delete my subdomain name?
Views: 192   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 21, 2005 9:20pm
by Webspeak
HELP!!!!!
HOW DO A CHANGE WHAT PAGE COMES FIRST?
Views: 106   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 21, 2005 9:16pm
by Webspeak
p
pattie
can't remember login
I recently opened a bravenet account. The username is on that I thought I had used a long time ago, but when signing up again this time it let me sign up with that name so I thought it was going to be ok. So signed up with name I wanted. Couldn't find how to build, a...
Views: 70   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 21, 2005 7:38pm
by Webspeak
How can a swap pages about?
My home page is after my about page how can I swap them? In Detail!!
Views: 86   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 21, 2005 7:31pm
by Webspeak
Update free webpages
After upgrading my website from the free version I am unable to edit the pages on the free version. This is frustrating because the free version still gets quite a few visitors. Does anyone know how I can access and update my free website. I have tried the Account Ma...
Views: 81   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 21, 2005 7:21pm
by Webspeak
r
razar
editing
how do i edit my website
Views: 75   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 21, 2005 7:19pm
by Webspeak
b
Brock
Question about Web Templates...
When you upgrade your hosting package, do your template sections automatically get upgraded too? Thank you!
Views: 63   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 21, 2005 4:24pm
by Brock
Pictures
Using wizard. At 84 too old to learn HTML. When I go to use an image I put a picture in the window that says My Pictures. When I upload the title appear with (x) next to it and I can't get the picture into my site. My uneducated guess is that the picture is to...
Views: 104   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 21, 2005 4:10pm
by Ron Rainford
How is it possible that I've use 102% of my monthly bandwidth usage?
I didn't think that was possible. Do I have to pay extra for that? Do I ever have a limit to how much bandwidth I can use? Will that affect my bandwidth usage in the future?
Views: 124   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 21, 2005 1:13pm
by Corwings
l
Laury
URL
How do I change my site's main page's URL so that it can match the one bravenet gave me? You know, so that the URL can finish with bravehost.com, not "filename.htm"? Also, I'd like to know how I can get my page to appear on search engines like Google. Thank you.
Views: 81   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 21, 2005 12:59pm
by Stephen Chapman
free streaming
does anyone know a free website host that offers free streaming, or is that something that u hav to pay for on every site?
Views: 144   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 21, 2005 12:53pm
by Corwings
d
Donna
drop ship
Can we advertise items from a wholesale store on our website at bravenet to be dropped shipped or is that sort of against the rules? I wanted to find out before i join...thanks
Views: 193   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 21, 2005 11:05am
by Radford Detectiv...
Opinions - Please
Can some people please give me their opinions on my webpage. I've redone it and I think it came out pretty good but i want to get some outside opinions on it. Any and all comments are welcome. Please make them constructive though. Thank you!!! ~Kay
Views: 78   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 21, 2005 10:48am
by Corwings
Laurie needs help, AGAIN!
I have a couple of midi files i would like to upload to my website, for people who have not heard the music. I don't really want to shove it down their throats by putting it straight onto a webpage, is there anyway i can make the file a convienient link so they can l...
Views: 103   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 21, 2005 8:20am
by Laurie Partridge
Anybody know a free domain hoster place?
I keep looking for some but cant find any.
Views: 124   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 21, 2005 6:55am
by Martin E. Meserv...
Password Gate
What is Password Gate? And Can you login to be an Admin?
Views: 379   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 21, 2005 6:00am
by Robert
r
Robyn
This is so frustrating................
Ok-I can't seem to get the traffic mgr, calendar, counter to look like they should. I copied and pasted and it still in in programing language. Help.........I'm sinking.........
Views: 109   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 21, 2005 4:46am
by Martin E. Meserv...
t
Tony B
And NOW MY *&%#@! website is gone!
What the heck is going on? I finally got into the file manager, and it says my files are all gone. Is this what Bravenet is usually like? I've only been here for a couple of weeks, but this totally sucks. Tony
Views: 128   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 21, 2005 12:04am
by TonyB
l
Leslie
Help, I cant find my website
I'm very confused, I do everything I'm supposed, I save my changes, it tells me Congratulations your Website has been published!! So why, when I click on the link they tell me to click to check it, is it not there. I tried typing it in...it's not there.
Views: 68   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 20, 2005 9:58pm
by Leslie
k
Kitty
HELP ME! I cant find a way to update my website!
I rememebr what to do when I get there, I just cant rememebr HOW to get there. I think it's called website wizard or something. Anyway, plz help me find it!!
Views: 90   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 20, 2005 9:53pm
by Leslie
One quets aboit visitors logging in.
I dont know how to get the join for to go on.Anybody know how?And when they are registered, how can they log in?Anybody know how?PLEASE??????????????
Views: 61   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 20, 2005 8:14pm
by Kaitlyn
r
Robyn
How do I go in an edit?
How do I go and edit my pages????????????
Views: 75   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 20, 2005 6:42pm
by Robyn
a
AMY
linking another domain name to my site???
I want to buy/register another domain name but I want it to link to my current website, how do I do this? I hope this makes sense. I was told that this can get more traffic to my site. Thanks
Views: 222   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 20, 2005 6:39pm
by AMY
t
tia
backround
how do i put my own backround on my website?
Views: 135   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 20, 2005 6:26pm
by kenn
r
Robyn
Loading links to my page
Help-I thought I posted the traffic site, counter and affiliate links correctly. But when you look I did not apply them corrrectly. What do I need to do? Also, how do i get ride of the wording on the lower body, says hosting, and then there is tsome wording on th...
Views: 92   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 20, 2005 5:59pm
by Robyn
d
Debbie
Please help!!!
How can I add an audio to my website?
Views: 138   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 20, 2005 4:26pm
by Debbie
b
Bob
How Do I Change It To Allo Visitors To View My Free Site
Well i uploaded my file and did what i wanted, but when i put the addreww in the bar and it loads up it tells the visitors that "Forbidden! Authorization is Not Possible. The owner of this website is not allowing authorization to visitors" how do i change it so peopl...
Views: 162   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 20, 2005 2:25pm
by Stephen Chapman
j
Justin
How can I have a domain name with edu extension?
I notice that bravenet does not provide an option for me to register a domain with .edu.
Views: 184   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 20, 2005 2:22pm
by Stephen Chapman
copyright questions
do you need a copyright to host a website?wher can you get a copyright for free?
Views: 96   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 20, 2005 2:14pm
by Stephen Chapman
h
Harry
can i get free domain with use of a free hosting
can i get a free domain any where to go along with a free hosting i've looked on the site with bravenet and can't seem to find one. is there somewhere i need to look elsewhere help would very appreciated
Views: 169   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 20, 2005 2:02pm
by Stephen Chapman
l
Leisa
A few Questions about my forum. Help, Please.
Hi y'all - just set up a forum on my website & I'm having probs with a couple of thangs. 1 - How do I find my forum in the Bravenet index? 2 - I checked the box that said not to show the IP addys of the posters, but mine is still showing up on the welcome po...
Views: 71   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 20, 2005 10:08am
by Leisa
some sentences didn't align
when i checked my website on other computer, some sentences didn't align in order. i have two web browsers and when i checked it on my first browser, it's align and the second one is not. can you help me solve this?
Views: 72   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 20, 2005 9:39am
by metaldisc
k
kenn
music
ok i cant get music to play on my site... i put it on and i can hear...but any 1 els that goes on my site cant! plz help me out
Views: 85   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 20, 2005 8:48am
by kenn
c
Chris
Domain redirection
Hi, I have a domain name with Bravenet, hosting with Surftown. I have pasted the correct nameservers in my Bravenet account. All is uploaded and (hopefully) correctly configured with my host. When I try to go to my site it says: "Error: domain not configured...
Views: 212   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 20, 2005 8:36am
by Chris
c
cs3sl2
i cant find were to edit my site???
i started a site up yesterday n i was on a page on this site were i could edit my files etc... but now i cant find how to get back to it???? any help would be great cheers
Views: 82   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 20, 2005 5:43am
by jaxanne
s
Shah
search engine
Trying to use find my website through search engine says domain not configured. please help me to solve this problem. Thank You.
Views: 105   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 19, 2005 7:27pm
by webspeak
k
Kirk
How do i change website name??
I started my website like a year ago, and i dont remember if there was a name option, but n e ways, is there n e way i can change the name of my website currently? or do i have to trash it and make a new site?
Views: 100   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 19, 2005 7:03pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
r
Ralph
How many domains can I host with the premium hosting service?
Can I use more than one, if I wish to do so?
Views: 162   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 19, 2005 6:53pm
by webspeak
publishing website witout using wizard
I uploaded my website using the upload tool. I have and index.html file and i can't see my website. How do i publish my website without using the wizard. I already created my website using notepad.
Views: 133   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 19, 2005 6:40pm
by webspeak
a
Aimee
copyright info
Hi all!! Found this article the other day and thought it would be helpful to those of you with questions about copyrights. http://www.templetons.com/brad/copymyths.html
Views: 108   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 19, 2005 4:34pm
by webspeak
j
jalen
i cant get thee password gate to work
the password gate is taking me to blank page plz help
Views: 88   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 19, 2005 4:28pm
by jalen
y
Yvonne
HELP HELP HELP
I need a little help! Does anyone know how to creat more that 7 pages
Views: 124   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 19, 2005 4:17pm
by webspeak
h
Heyyo
Uploads, Immportant to all who needs information about Uploads!
Heyyo, how to link my midifilesclips that i have upload, how to link link them?:P
Views: 132   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 19, 2005 2:08pm
by Heyyo
k
Kathy
backgrounds on free service
I can only assume with the free service you can't use any fancy backgrounds - only solid colors. If this is incorrect, can you tell me why my background images won't work. Thanks
Views: 410   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 19, 2005 2:07pm
by madison
l
Laury
How do I upload my site?
How do I upload my site? I uploaded the files with FTP, but how do I get my site online? If it's with the Upload tool page, well, everytime I try to access it, some kind of problem occurs and makes my Explorer window close... What's going on?
Views: 133   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 19, 2005 1:35pm
by Laury
t
tony
upgrading
How do I upgrade my free bravehost website, but keep the same website address ?
Views: 193   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 19, 2005 11:35am
by tony
p
Phil
domain name
My stupid question is this. I bought a domain name will my sight be the name I bought or something else.
Views: 169   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 19, 2005 11:10am
by Phil