General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
im in
i logged in but now it wont load anything i dont kno if its my computer or wat but it is so annoying.
Views: 108   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 3, 2005 3:03pm
by kazakun
t
thomas
help!
when you go to my site and click the forum icon, it goes to my mail!! i need help
Views: 235   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 3, 2005 2:38pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
v
Vicki
Still Bravenet Banner in My forum :-(
I purchased the upgraded forum, but there is still a bravenet banner going across the top. UGH!! How do I get rid of it?
Views: 187   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 3, 2005 2:18pm
by Stephen Chapman
j
jenna
pictures not showing up
Alright I posted this in the Web Design Forum this morning and NO ONE RESPONDED...so now I'm posting it here and I'm hoping for some help.... Ok I got my website published but my pictures aren't showing up...before I published it they where there. What happened? C...
Views: 135   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 3, 2005 12:44pm
by jon
help i cant edit my site!!!!
i have made a site last night and now i cant edit my site. what am i doing wrong?????
Views: 184   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 3, 2005 12:25pm
by jon
b
boyz
pictures
How do I upload pictures to my website? I am fairly new to website building.
Views: 121   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 3, 2005 12:21pm
by jon
j
Janine
adding extra's to site
I've chosen some extra's to go on the site, but i can't figure out how to get them applied to the website. Call me ignorant!!!! HELP
Views: 152   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 3, 2005 12:16pm
by jon
b
Bob
how to use web site template
I added a web site template to my favorites folder but I don't know how to use it for my web site. Could somebody please help me. Sincerely, Bob
Views: 146   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 3, 2005 11:06am
by Bob
getting phpbb forum loaded to site
what is the best way to upload a phpbb forum to my site?
Views: 166   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 3, 2005 10:55am
by Anna
Help! I wanna speak to somebody...
I already have a domain name with Network Solution, I would like to know the process to change it to Bravenet or have the IP adress to communicate to network solution to change it to bravenet.com Thanks Email: jacques@viragevert.com Website: http://www.virageve...
Views: 113   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 3, 2005 10:25am
by Jacques
anybody looking 4 free website
Check out::: http://www.freewebhosting.freephotographyplus.com Thank u so much.
Views: 101   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 3, 2005 9:54am
by snobird
My site has vanished
I have had my website site running for years now. recently I uploaded a new beautiful template, and have viewed my site for once only. When I login to my site now, all I get is "www.ypicm.org could not be found". I cannot even receive mails in my site-based email acc...
Views: 114   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 3, 2005 8:31am
by Corwings
Picture that are uploaded
I have uploaded several pictures to my picture file in my parent dir. When I go to the page to insert them there are "X" next to then that do not appear in the picture file. The picture file shows "250x200"(example. Have I not uploaded them correctly? Thank you for y...
Views: 88   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 3, 2005 8:29am
by Skeva46555
b
Bob...
Help Required moving a banner
Hi all, First of all let me tell you that i am a complete begginer so be gentle with my and please dont get too technical.. I have been messing around with computers for about 10 years but have never got into building my own website until now.HTML is a new language...
Views: 90   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 3, 2005 7:22am
by Bob...
i need to find some1
i met a person on runescape.com. Their name was "Chalceia". they said thier name on bravehost was "exlarki" (I think). This person was lvl 109, and offered to buy 1000 coal from me for 150000 coins on runescape. I dont know ehere to post on here to find that per...
Views: 146   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 3, 2005 2:17am
by chalceia
Stuck on stupid PLEASE HELP!!!
I don't know what to do anymore, I finally got the email that my site transferred over here but I don't have any idea what to do next, how to build my site, where to go, nothing. I am pressing on buttons trying to figure it all out and it just doesn't make sense to m...
Views: 132   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 3, 2005 12:41am
by macmac
r
Ron R
My site has gone mad
After posting a question in web design forum I checked to see how my site looked using the icon to the left of the question. An experimental page came up that I made when I first started. I then put my site addres in google. Each page was listed separately....
Views: 128   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 3, 2005 12:17am
by afghanuz
v
Vicki
Who answers faster-here or ticket?
Hi!! I just posted a service ticket, but I don't know if they are working since it is labor day weekend. So, anyway, here is my problem... I had purchased a domain name and was using the free webhosting, rerouting my site to findingthefloor.bravehost.com Well, p...
Views: 189   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 2, 2005 11:42pm
by macmac
Any body out there please help
how do u edit your page?And where do u add the html codes plz could someoen tell me?
Views: 203   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 2, 2005 10:38pm
by Corwings
m
Mike
/usr/local/apache2/unconfigured problem
Hi, I just installed a member management system (where people can sign up, login, and so on). On a few of my pages under the admin panel, at the top of the screen says "Could not locate /usr/local/apache2/unconfigured". What does this mean and how can I fix it?...
Views: 163   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2005 6:01pm
by Mike
photo album transfer or link
Now that I have created a photo album, how do i transfer or link it to my website? Jodi
Views: 71   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 2, 2005 4:30pm
by webspeak
ADD MUSIC?: Respond withWEBHOST
How do I add music from my hardrive so that it will play on the website?
Views: 113   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 2, 2005 3:35pm
by rob
a
Andy
How Do I
How Do I add LinksTo My Site Means For Eg If I wanna link on my site to a different site or a particular download site Click Here How To Do That Andy
Views: 176   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 2, 2005 3:34pm
by Roelof
r
Rory
SOMEONE HELP!
Ok my sites been down for days because when I renewed my site somehow they had to preform a transfer. Well low and behold the transfer never went through because I never recieved an email to confirm the transfer, and since my site is down so is my email so even if th...
Views: 95   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 2, 2005 2:53pm
by Stephen Chapman
tickets
Would anyone know how long it takes Bravenet to respond to a ticket?
Views: 105   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 2, 2005 1:49pm
by Bob...
d
drever
SSNB code for web ring
How do I put the SSNB code for a webring on my site? I copy & paste it through the wizzard & I just get the script at the bottom of my page. Here's my site so you can see what I mean. http://www.dreverdogscanada.bravehost.com/index.html
Views: 64   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2005 11:32am
by drever
How do I upload from another site I have a bunch of pages
Hi, I am new to bravenet. I have been working on a site at geocites and would like to transfer files here. I have alot of files. Do I have to do them manually or can i use the ftp to upload it. And if I use the ftp upload. how would I change the names of the other fi...
Views: 163   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 2, 2005 7:45am
by Theresa
Web hosting
I already have a domain name with Network Solution, I would like to know the process to change it to Bravenet or have the IP adress to communicate to network solution to change it to bravenet.com Thanks
Views: 87   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2005 7:35am
by Jacques
s
sarat
Table maker
Are there any websites where I can download a free table maker?
Views: 88   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 2, 2005 7:12am
by Martin E. Meserv...
a
Anna
Where is my site
Heej I already had builded my site completely in notepad/dreamweaver and now i uploaded it with FTP. Just one small tiney problem, the site is not visible. I checked everything, the index.html exists, and when i check it myself at the pc it works. Does anyone have a...
Views: 202   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 2, 2005 4:31am
by macmac
Scared
I do not know whether to believe this article abot Google or not: http://www.backwash.com/content_frame.php?id=cf51129ece0c53c83b26eeda8a1e99df&sf= I found it quite by accident. It is quite scary to me. I have a tough time believing that Google can just go in a...
Views: 112   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 2, 2005 4:26am
by Salad
m
Matt
I can't c my site!!!
my web site is published, but i keep getting an error report when trying to go to it. help
Views: 297   Replies: 13
Last Post: Sep 2, 2005 2:14am
by simon birdsey
r
rachel
getting photos from photo album to actual website....
hi, i have a couple of questions, i have got my photos into my album, be cant seem to figure out how to get them on to my web site, also i want to make "pages"ie 1 & 2 and little templates that allow you to "click through" to the photo page, or to my profile. i am f...
Views: 211   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2005 1:19am
by rachel
p
Peggy
Photo Album
Hello Bravenes members, could anyone tell me how to or if it is possible to view photos in album as a slide show?
Views: 137   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 1, 2005 11:15pm
by Peggy
b
Barb
Help using FTP
How do you use FTP? I need to upload a lot of pictures onto my website at Bravenet. I build my pages by writing my own html code in the editing pages of my file manager but the aggravating thing is that I am only allowed to upload one picture at a time. I have about...
Views: 131   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 1, 2005 7:52pm
by Barb
l
Lizard
Can I have two accounts?
I made a site for my pony club but would like to make another one to help promote my mom's friend's books. Will I get kick off or anything?
Views: 94   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 1, 2005 7:06pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
I must be an idiot
I swear I must be a moron, here's the story. This site that is showing is a site that I have had for a year through citymaker.com. I didn't like them b/c they were too expensive, not enough templates, and I couldn't place the pics they way that I wanted to, now here'...
Views: 144   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 1, 2005 6:08pm
by Fernan Buch
Web Hosting
Hi, I'm newcomer, after downloading my web page on my domain,how do I make it appear. Do I have to rename it index.html or main.html now it still shows site under construction. Thanks for your help Jacques
Views: 76   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 1, 2005 2:41pm
by Jacques
e
Erin
Why does my website do this????
Whenever I have tried updating my site within the past few days, and go online to check it out, it comes back half updated, etc. If I type www.mywebsite.com in the Address bar or search engine, it comes up as a half complete website even though I published it to m...
Views: 156   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 1, 2005 1:09pm
by Stephen Chapman
change your template once you have published your site
Hi, Is it possible to change your template once you have published your site? Thanks CM
Views: 83   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 1, 2005 12:59pm
by WebSpeak
Worst Website
How do I get to the page to add HTML? I am good at HTMl and wish to know how to add it to my site!!!!! It's so stupid that you have to use templates. Paula
Views: 107   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 1, 2005 12:54pm
by WebSpeak
p
peter
Get your free email account
iF you would like a free email account then go to http://priceplan.co.uk/notice/index.php sign up today ,its free . give it a try its free, chat rooms comeing soon if you would like to add a link the please do so regards peter
Views: 82   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 1, 2005 12:43pm
by peter
p
peter
free web hosting wanted
HI ,if you offer free web hosting ,i am building a new web site and forum board,please go to my forum board and post your free web hosting offers at http://priceplan.co.uk/notice/index.php
Views: 114   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 1, 2005 11:40am
by HyperCloud The F...
s
Serge
cannot login to my photoalbum
Dear Sir ! 2 years ago i have created photoalbum on www.bravenet.com, http://pub38.bravenet.com/photocenter/album.php?usernum=3252637911 Now I want to login and upload some photos. Unfortunately, I have lost my password and login. When i open the lost pas...
Views: 66   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 1, 2005 11:13am
by Peter
Meta tags in
Hi~ I've bever used this before so I'm not sure how it works, I appologize. The wizard tells me to paste my meta tags into the of my HTML and I have no idea what that is or how to do it. Is there anyone out there who can lend a girl a little help?? Please email m...
Views: 148   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 1, 2005 11:10am
by Tia Kane
j
Jay
Where is my web site?
It has been six days since I enrolled in Bravenet. I have uploaded all of my files and published them via the Wizard. Every time I try to go to my site I get an error message saying the server can't be found. I can't even get to a generic "Under Construction" page pr...
Views: 98   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 1, 2005 11:08am
by Peter
j
Justin
Where do Insert Meta Tags
I have yet to find a place to add meta tags anywhere. Can i do this and if so please explain in great detail. Thanks
Views: 195   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 1, 2005 9:11am
by Justin
Views: 78   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 1, 2005 7:04am
by Martin E. Meserv...
publishing site
It wont let me publish my site. I get a screen saying that it as a brokn or busy server. I saved it but my question is... If i saved it but not publish it, will I lose my work??
Views: 99   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 1, 2005 3:58am
by Martin E. Meserv...
a
Adi
Views: 126   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 1, 2005 2:35am
by Peter
Intro Help
I cant get my intro to work without ruining my site becuase my site has a file called intro too and it needs that to work. What should i Do?
Views: 112   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 31, 2005 10:49pm
by macmac
s
Sean
FTP
I cant connect to my FTP. Every time it just says: Wiondows Can Not Acess this Folder. Details: A connection with the server could not be established How can i fix this? Thanks Sean
Views: 290   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 31, 2005 10:30pm
by macmac
FORBIDDEN 403 showing up..and file is index
Ok...i have renamed my folder everything under the sun, then returned it to the original name of the index thing. But i keep getting that FORBIDDEN 403 ERROR thing. Except it saws in a line underneath that the owner has restricted this site. And i didn't. Please HELP!!
Views: 143   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 31, 2005 10:19pm
by macmac
b
brett
i cannot find my website on the net but i have already published it
hi i made my site today and so far its been easy... but for some reason it wont let me look at my site frmo another computer or anything. i have the already done the publishing thing can anyone please help me plz?
Views: 116   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 31, 2005 10:08pm
by macmac
m
Molly
HELP... ftp uploading
I am creating my website pages on Microsoft Publisher. In Publisher, I 'save as' to my "index.html" file through my ftp account. When I go into file manager is shows my changes in text and visual editor but not on the website. Why? I thought it would automatically...
Views: 190   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 31, 2005 9:51pm
by Molly
Member Management System
Hi! Right now, I'm in the midst of installing a Member Management System on my site (You know, registration, login, admin features, etc.), but I'm not entirely sure if it's going to work or not. If you know of any good Member Management System that costs less tha...
Views: 147   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 31, 2005 8:13pm
by Michael
m
Mike
MySQL Port Number?
I'm setting up a member registration system on my website, which of course requires my SQL credentials. I've never seen anything ask for my SQL Port Number, though. What is it and where can I find it?
Views: 170   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 31, 2005 8:09pm
by Mike
how can i
i want to delete all the content in my site,how am i going to go about it please.
Views: 120   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 31, 2005 7:30pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
p
peter
do you offer web hosting,would you like more traffic to your site
place your link on my site and get more traffic go to http://priceplan.co.uk/notice/index.php
Views: 84   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 31, 2005 6:56pm
by peter
c
Cherri
Traffic Exchange
I have the info I need to put the Traffic Exchange in but I don't know where to put it. I put it in the journal and I got the code on the page. What do I do and where does it go so it doesn't show up on the page like a code? Please help! Cherri
Views: 108   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 31, 2005 6:47pm
by peter
Intro has to be name index.html?????????????
Is it possible for a intro to work without it named index.html???????
Views: 102   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 31, 2005 6:39pm
by Murray
Please Help Intro
I have a intro and i know it must be named index.html but i have another file very important to my website also named index.html that if i change the name of my intro just LOOPS or repeats. Can anyone give me a answer on this?
Views: 81   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 31, 2005 6:20pm
by Murray
m
Maxxie
Getting started
Good Day all, um how do I work on the template that I picked from the gallery, I added my site addy to see what page I'm talking about. Thanx in advance
Views: 65   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 31, 2005 4:45pm
by Maxxie
Resorting Navigation & Font
After looking through the posts I am assuming you cannot rearrange the list of pages in the navigation panel, correct? The font is quite small in the panel, can this be changed? At the moment it is too small to read. If this cannot be changed then I will definat...
Views: 82   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 31, 2005 4:07pm
by macmac
a
Adi
Views: 109   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 31, 2005 3:58pm
by Adi
i
Ivan
Website showing old pages even after publishing new ones?
I have changed my old page 2. I have previewed it and it is how I want it. I have then saved it and finally published it. But when I check it out, it still remains the same page 2 as before? I am really, really puzzled. Please, anyone?
Views: 98   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 31, 2005 3:29pm
by Ivan
s
SJB
remote folder not created error
Okay, this is getting really frustrating. I've attempted to upload pages to my website using three different FTP programs, Pagemill, FileZilla, and one other and each one gets the same error, that error says that the folder /bloomerbrat.com has not been created. Ho...
Views: 104   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 31, 2005 3:20pm
by macmac
s
simer
MAJOR HELP NEED PLZ!
i no how to get videos but it is from other websites and i gotta give them credit. I want to know if it legal to take a video from another site, edit it,(like put ur website name at the beggining) and use it as ur own. Appreciate it!
Views: 72   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 31, 2005 3:20pm
by simer
NOT AGAIN
NOT AGAIN, BRAVENET WEBSITE HOSTING DOWN, ****TTTTT
Views: 104   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 31, 2005 3:18pm
by Peter
m
Matt
How do i add pictures to my forum
How do i add pictures to my forum?
Views: 175   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 31, 2005 1:15pm
by Stephen Chapman
m
Matt
How to get an intro???
how do u put a flash intro onto your site?
Views: 195   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 31, 2005 1:13pm
by Stephen Chapman
My website wont show on the net
I published my website a couple of days ago and keep on doing it and when i try to go to the url it says it doesn't exist Please can anyone help? - T
Views: 96   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 31, 2005 11:29am
by T Golden
i
Ivan
Audio clip not working. Please help.
Good any kind soul tell me why this isn't working? Thank you.
Views: 122   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 31, 2005 10:01am
by Martin E. Meserv...
j
jon
How?
How do you get a line of moving writing on your website? thanks
Views: 138   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 31, 2005 8:13am
by Martin E. Meserv...
r
Ron R
Thumbnail to enlargement problem
I followed some advice but pasting to website produced a square with a red X. Can anyone help
Views: 95   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 31, 2005 3:18am
by Salad
how to put my guest map on msn space
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME I DONT KNOW HOW TO ADD MY GUEST MAP ONTO MY MSN SPACE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
Views: 79   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 31, 2005 2:58am
by jonny c
c
Chris
I am having problems with an intro page
I have gotten the website up. I have built an intro page to play prior to going to the website. I have downloaded it to the files menu but not real sure how I need to do it so that it will show. Does anyone understand what I am asking here???
Views: 182   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 31, 2005 1:29am
by Chris
Views: 82   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 30, 2005 9:43pm
by afghanuz
Views: 76   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 30, 2005 9:42pm
by afghanuz
I need photo centre upload help!
I'm trying to upload pictures into my photo albums. All the files are .JPEG and are under the max size, when the upload on the preview page the pic isnt there its only the little box with a red X. Can anyone help me? -Ta
Views: 83   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 30, 2005 8:37pm
by waiting4theday
a
Andrew
Can i change the pictures on the template?
i have the free version of bravenet. I want to use the car layout for my band. but i want to change the pictures of the cars to pictures of my band or band logos or something. can i do that? and if so, how? thank you
Views: 218   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 30, 2005 7:20pm
by Andrew
s
simer
PLZ HELP some1
Okay i need to kno how to make a link open into a new window and edit the new window. Like the new window hat u open is blank and u can edit that. I have free hosting. Be really helpful. The point is that i want the ppl who come to my site click the link and i write...
Views: 109   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 30, 2005 7:17pm
by simer
j
jenna
another thing went wrong...
Ok...so I was told to publish my website so I could maybe set up my email that way...so I went to publish it and the only thing that shows up is our old website. Our old website was created by someone who doesnt work here anymore so we really have no way of deleting...
Views: 114   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 30, 2005 7:14pm
by SJB
j
Jay
Domain Name Transfer
I recently transferred my domain over from Yahoo Business and everything seemed to go smoothly, I followed all the instructions - or thought I did. And now I can see all of the website information under my Bravenet login and Yahoo has confirmed my cancellation. But...
Views: 96   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 30, 2005 7:03pm
by SJB
a
Alexy
Phpmailer
Hi, I want to know if phpmailer (http://phpmailer.sourceforge.net/) works on your webhost (it's a php library that help sending HTML emails). Thank you!
Views: 93   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 30, 2005 6:12pm
by Alexy
my website is not finished and published
my website was not finished and the wizard published it to the internet and now what am i supposed to do this is so wrong and not why i pay money to some one who is suppose to help when you need them and they are not they want you to go to communitys,theyre private w...
Views: 194   Replies: 13
Last Post: Aug 30, 2005 5:50pm
by Cristi
r
Ron R
Is Logic enough
I doubt I will live 10 years but I don't want my website to die with me. Logic suggest I can transfer my site to a daughter living a thousand miles away by giving her the user name and password. However having no technical knowledge or ability I would like confir...
Views: 99   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 30, 2005 4:02pm
by Ron R
d
drever
search for my website by search engines
My website is: http://www.dreverdogscanada.bravehost.com/index.html It's about a breed of dog called a Drever in Canada, where we live. When I "google" Drever dogs it doesn't show up in my search...how come?
Views: 118   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 30, 2005 2:37pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
Changing template
Hi, Is it possible to change your template once you have published your site? Thanks CM
Views: 79   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 30, 2005 12:44pm
by Carsten
How to post new page??
Hey can someone help me, im making a site and i dont no how to add a new page can someone tell me what to do a.s.a.p
Views: 96   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 30, 2005 12:33pm
by Peter
a
ava
New Website
Hey go look - my new website It is not all done yet, but getting there. It is a Web Development Center. All kinds of free webmaster stuff, go look!
Views: 151   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 30, 2005 11:37am
by WebSpeak
m
Mid
Link and Page Problems
Okay. I'm fairly new to website building and was just wondering if anyone out there could maybe help with a problem i've been having. When I create a new page: it gets automatically listed at the top of the page as a link and there is no "cut off point" they just...
Views: 105   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 30, 2005 11:30am
by WebSpeak
j
jenna
email problems still...no ones helping...
Ok, so I have my email setup with bravenet and its through Microsoft Outlook Express. The thing with bravenet said I had to change the POP3 server...but I cant find how to do that. When I go to sign on it automatically says POP3..and I cant find how to change it to...
Views: 173   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 30, 2005 11:26am
by jenna
Site Feedback & Promotion
I have just posted up my new site and welcome any feedback and comments that you may have. Your likes and dislikes about the site, etc. The site is called 'income earning E-books' and promotes the distribution of information about a variety of internet based subj...
Views: 87   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 30, 2005 11:15am
by WebSpeak
k
Kim
My website won't publish!!
Someone please help me!! I'm trying to publish my website, but this keeps coming up: The Bravenet FTP server is not available at this time. Please try again later. (Authentication Failed for 2431129998/kimberly) Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
Views: 233   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 30, 2005 11:12am
by WebSpeak
s
Scott
Using .wav files uploaded to the bravehost "webspace" on the website
Does anyone know how to get the code from a .wav file that you uploaded onto your bravehost webspace? I uploaded a sound file and now I don't knwo how to get it onto the site...
Views: 206   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 30, 2005 11:09am
by WebSpeak
l
Leanne
Cant delete my extra services PLEASE HELP!
You can choose to add extra serices to your site like the daily cartoon and that right? well i added some of them way more than once by accident and now they are all appearing on my site. I cant get rid of them! i went to delete that one but there still all there!!...
Views: 169   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 30, 2005 11:06am
by WebSpeak
j
John
E-mail not working
I have just noticed that I have a ton of e-mail that is not coming through. I get some but not all. Has anyone experienced this problem.
Views: 193   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 30, 2005 10:52am
by WebSpeak
d
Dan
Ho do i get my site up and running on the net????? PLEASE HELP!!
I have the html code finished for my site. how do i get it up on the net????
Views: 228   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 30, 2005 9:28am
by Dan
a
andrew
my audio clips dont play on my website
tell me how to get them to play on my mainpage
Views: 240   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 30, 2005 5:29am
by Peter