Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
j
Jonny
Site being weird
My site is being weird. First all my pages are gone, but then they came back. Then for one of my pages - "finlaysworld.bravehost.com/sitemap.html" both Text and Visual Editors were completely empty - not even any HTML, like or . Then it came back. Then I made a chan...
Views: 79   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 15, 2005 9:25am
by Jonny
g
gaser
can you get games on my free web hosting site?
can somebody please help me i need to know if you can get games on your free web site
Views: 149   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 15, 2005 8:54am
by Peter
Views: 105   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 15, 2005 8:49am
by 00000000
d
DMX
adding music
Can u add music to a free website on bravehost ??
Views: 140   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 15, 2005 8:17am
by DMX
m
Maxxie
rearrange pages
Is there a way to change the order of my pages without a bunch of copy/cut and pasting? Thanx..
Views: 125   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 14, 2005 6:30pm
by Maxxie
publish website
Does anyone know how to publish a website after its uploaded thru Java Applet?
Views: 252   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 14, 2005 4:32pm
by Peter
r
Rune
Members log in
Is it possible ta make a "members log in " on Bravenet sites ? Regartds Rune Norway
Views: 118   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 14, 2005 3:49pm
by Anna
k
kmommy
How do you size pictures before you post?
Ok guys, I have NO IDEA how to properly post pictures. I have made 2 attempts and both of which the pictures have been either too big or too small. I basically know how to post pictures but I don't know how to size them. HELP! I'm Stuck! TIA, Kelly
Views: 110   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 14, 2005 3:22pm
by kmommy
adding files...
I have a pro account and I was wanting to add .exe files to my sites so people could read a few e-books. I can't figure out how to post my .exe files! WIll someone please help me?? Thanks!
Views: 137   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 14, 2005 2:27pm
by Mike
p
peter
download zip file from link
I want people to be able to download a link file from a webpage of mine, for the hurricane katrina relief fund. there will be resources in the zip file so people will have more information. here is the problem. when a person comes to the webpage i don't know how t...
Views: 130   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 14, 2005 2:00pm
by Peter
c
chris
I CAN SEE MY PICS BUT OTHERS CAN'T
IS THIS BECAUSE THE ADDRESS FOR MY PICS IS A FOLDER ON MY HARDDRIVE? WILL LOADING THEM TO 'MY PHOTOS' IN YAHOO AND USING THAT AS THE ADDRESS SITE IE. A WEB PAGE HELP?
Views: 194   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 14, 2005 1:57pm
by Peter
How can I publish my website?
Sorry, does anyone know how can I PUBLISH a website I created with "file manager" ?? The Homepage is ready but I don't know how to PUBLISH it. Please help me
Views: 252   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 14, 2005 1:16pm
by Anna
why are some of my pics not showing ???
i have been on about 30 hours non stop building sites and just when i think i am getting on ok, i take a preview and find all my pics are not showing. quite a few of them are showing as blank with a red cross in top left corner. When i look in the editing area of fil...
Views: 191   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 14, 2005 11:47am
by Peter
new to hosting
I'm thinking of using bravenet to host a couple of sites for me. Any feedback out there on whether this is a good idea or not?
Views: 152   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 14, 2005 11:46am
by Peter
g
Glenn
Could someone check out my site please...
Ive just applied paypal to the site and some photos of some stock.. could some one please take a look and see if its working and looking ok..... Any comments are appreciated Thanks in advance...
Views: 200   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 14, 2005 9:34am
by Ben
i have been off since 2003
i wanted to know if someone out there can help me make a new page to let everyone know why i havent replyed to anyone since 2003 and how do i log back on to bravenet since they cant find me with my old email address to even let me log on to be a member again
Views: 123   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 14, 2005 9:16am
by georgianna godla
m
Mary
for some reason pages aren't opening up this week
I've been adding pictures to my webbsite recently and changing some things around and now there are pages that don't open at all when I try to view them. A little code pops up on a white page? Did I run out of space or is bravenet having problems? Anyone else...
Views: 264   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 14, 2005 5:16am
by Mary
m
Mito
HELP!!
Tell me if these pages look identical because i am having trouble editing my front page http://tridentbeauties.com/index.html and http://tridentbeauties.com/
Views: 131   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 14, 2005 5:11am
by Mito
deleting photos
Hello to anyone/everyone. Could someone please tell me how to delete photos out of the "image" area of my web pages. Not the photo album. thanks
Views: 132   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 14, 2005 2:22am
by Theresa
b
Bob
How long will I be suspended?
How long will I be suspended? How long? Will I be unsuspended? Do I have to do something?
Views: 204   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 14, 2005 2:03am
by Peter
c
Chris
Image problem
Hey, i've just uploaded my index.htm through the jave applet which all went well, so i preview my site to find that only a few of the images show up out of the 30+ that should (Images include buttons ~ Home ~ Downloads etc) the only thing which shows up is the inform...
Views: 205   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 14, 2005 12:28am
by Chris
m
mario
Issues with backing up a website and uploading to Bravenet
Hi guys im little bit of a noob at this but i do understand a little basicly my problem is i have backed up my old website on to my pc and i uploaded it to bravenet the problem that comes up is that the page files of my site still draw the images from the original do...
Views: 161   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 13, 2005 6:07pm
by macmac
How Long will it take?
How long before a new domain name becomes active? I purchased it on the 7th and it's not active yet.
Views: 202   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2005 4:55pm
by Michelle
How do you use the passowrd gate and search areas of pro templates?
How do you enable these areas on pro templates? Anybody have any suggestions?
Views: 81   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2005 3:39pm
by What to do now
i need help with a few things
i've setup a website but need to paste and can't seem to do it as i'm useless on computers, help? i cant get back on my site to edit it? how do i add my website into all search engines for free, i live in uk? any help e-mail me please take a look at my site
Views: 105   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 13, 2005 1:55pm
by Peter
German Genealogy ; US Air Force
If I transfer my websites to Bravenet, uploading them to Bravenet, does Bravenet become my ISP? I'm on high-speed cable but thinking of switching. If I do, who will be my ISP?
Views: 92   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 13, 2005 1:36pm
by D. Watson
c
chris
protecting images
How can I stop visitors to my site copying my images for their own use? Thanks Chris
Views: 234   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 13, 2005 1:10pm
by Stephen Chapman
t
tony
I Upgraded to 30GB and everything is a either lost or messed up
GRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! nothing is working i had long hair now i am bald i have note ate for a week and i have packed in work > BECAUSE THIS WEBSITE I HAVE JUST PAID FOR IS DOING MY NUT IN. How do i just wipe everything? delete delete delete and start again from s...
Views: 199   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2005 12:24pm
by tony
Webdite will not upload
I keep getting a error message saying Server name or address could not be resolved. I doubled check the ftp and any information bravenet sent me but I can't upload. I even tried using Java. Any suggestion?
Views: 180   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2005 12:03pm
by Michelle
What does this mean????
Help me!! I just registered for a pro account and after I did so I got this message: "NOTE: You will not have access to FTP until your domain name settings have updated. If you do not update your name servers, your domain name and hosting account will not work."...
Views: 87   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 13, 2005 11:32am
by Geeky Girl
can't get file to publish FAST HELP PLS
I used website wizard to build my entire website. I wanted to translate my website into spanish. I have this done and used bravenets uploading to upload the file to my website. Of course to publish it I had to go back to website wizard. It won't show the web pages th...
Views: 113   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 13, 2005 10:33am
by Martin E. Meserv...
Help me please
Can somebody help me how i can get started, i just registered and and now i want to start... Where can I begin?
Views: 98   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 13, 2005 10:26am
by Martin E. Meserv...
Bravenet help is full of idiots. I have never seen so many stupid members.
Bravenet help is full of idiots. The only reply I get is full of idiots. Bravnet is a bull .... organization. Why do they let idiots or unilligent human beings let them do the work for them? The members are so stupid.
Views: 298   Replies: 10
Last Post: Sep 13, 2005 9:50am
by tony
m
Mike
Is it possible...
Hey, I was wondering, is it possible to change what to vote on in the vote caster system?
Views: 170   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2005 9:39am
by Mike
t
Todd
help...
i have a free bravenet website and i want to change purchase a new domain for it. first of all, how do i change it? Secondly, if i change the domain name will people be redirected from the old domain to the new one? Please help, I'm an idiot.....
Views: 252   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2005 9:38am
by Todd
t
TONY
my site have messed up
i have been getting used to a bravehost free site over the last couple of weeks and decided to purchase a domain name ( risky area for a novis such as me) suprisingly after only a minimum amount of worry and loss of hair, the domain name was working and linking to th...
Views: 213   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2005 9:27am
by TONY
t
Terre
cut and paste
Okay....I am trying to insert one of the free counters. I copied the code, as instructed, and pasted it on my webpage (while using the wizard). All that appears is the CODE....no counter. What am I doing wrong. I selected a specific counter - and tried to do it a...
Views: 85   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2005 9:10am
by Terre
f
filmfo
just signed up for pro service need help
just signed up for pro service need help,I had a free account and I signed up for webhosting and domain name I would like to know what services are free because every time I sign up for a service it ask's for more mony for the pri versision.please help
Views: 86   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2005 8:20am
by filmfo
d
dukeg
HELP ME FAST
can i get my index.html file back if i deleted it?
Views: 92   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 13, 2005 8:18am
by Corwings
r
Rachel
Question About Links
I was just wondering if it's possible to post a link to another page on my site but not have the link on my main page. I want to be able to have some sub links inside my main links, if you understand what I mean. Is this possible? And if it is, can you please tel...
Views: 226   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 13, 2005 6:58am
by Rachel
Adding photos
Can u tell me how i can add photos to my website?
Views: 109   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 13, 2005 6:50am
by Peter
Unable to Upload New Images
For some reason I can no longer upload new images. I have 20 currently uploaded, but four of them have an (x) next to the picture name instead of the picture size. HELP! What do I do?
Views: 183   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 13, 2005 6:13am
by Brandon
sorry i dont know how to use downloaded font
ive downloaded it ,where and how do i use it on my site?.sorry just learning here
Views: 91   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 12, 2005 11:52pm
by jaxx
Professional Package Questions
I am looking into getting the professional package. But i have questions first. 1. I would like to have a photo album for my family and friends. With the pro package i am assuming this is ok? 2. I would like to run a version of promisance and forums also, this...
Views: 138   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 12, 2005 9:45pm
by John Foster
j
jenna
traffic, traffic, traffic!! I need this!
I need traffic to my site. Please help me out and visit it. Add your link to the link page. URL: www.ensenautoparts.com email: ensencorp@yahoo.com thank you! Jenna
Views: 130   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 12, 2005 9:30pm
by Anna
Help-Auto Replys
Hello all, Can someone help me please? I'm using the Email forms and I wnated to put the Auto reply as well, it used to work for me and then all of a sudden it stopped sending the replys back to those who left their details. why is that? what can I do? thanks
Views: 92   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 12, 2005 9:21pm
by Anna
j
Josh
publishing
I used the wizard to make my web page and it worked great. I saved my work and hit the publish button but it didn't publish. Since then I exited the site and then logged back in to edit the site and try to publish it again. I can edit it but where do I need to go...
Views: 104   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 12, 2005 9:18pm
by Anna
Need Help with Templates
OK, I am trying to figure out how to use some of the templates from "my favorites" I get so far as uploading it, but then I don't know how to get it to go on my page. Any help? thanx
Views: 161   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 12, 2005 9:09pm
by Anna
i'm a newbie, please help
how am i supposed to edit what my site says? after i typed in what i wanted the first time for registration, i could never get back to the page that would let me edit it. please help, kdelvis
Views: 105   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 12, 2005 9:07pm
by Anna
It won't publish!
My website won't publish! It says I haven't uploaded it yet, see: http://www.studentsforchange.bravehost.com/ It only works when I write the page name after it, here: http://www.studentsforchange.bravehost.com/home.html How do I get it to work by just enterin...
Views: 217   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 12, 2005 9:02pm
by Anna
Adding photos
Can u tell me how i can add photos to my website?
Views: 73   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 12, 2005 9:00pm
by Kenny John Jacob
How Do I Publish My Changes?
Could someone please tell me how to get to the publish icon or screen. I was able to edit what I wanted and everything looks great, the changes are saved, I just need to publish them for them to take effect. Please email me at delicia_thrasher@hotmail.com with any an...
Views: 85   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 12, 2005 8:59pm
by Anna
a
Ash
Please check out my site!!!!!!!!
Could some of you please check out my site, I am in desperate need of traffic.....
Views: 147   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 12, 2005 8:47pm
by Anna
t
Tim
linking to same page?
Is it possible to link from one part of a page to another on same page? I want to put table of contents at the top of my page and have it so the visitor can click and be sent straight to that section of the page so they dont have to scoll to it
Views: 131   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 12, 2005 8:41pm
by Anna
help with after publishing my site
Okay that is like my problem a bit... i don't know if you can help me. but i did my site published it and then when i went to veiw it it came up with some hosting thing and no matter what i do i can never see my site.. see if it works for you www.goodcharlotteaddicts...
Views: 96   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 12, 2005 8:32pm
by Anna
Canceling.
I just sent you a message the other day and thought somebody there could read enough English to know what cancel meant. I thought it was hard to get out from AOL, but they only took two months to cancel my trial account. Meanwhile they were just like you people, and...
Views: 113   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 12, 2005 8:28pm
by Anna
Pic problems
My pics arent showing up!! For a while they were working fine but now they won't show up. I'm not even seeing a red x, they're just not there. When I go into the editor to see what the problem is it's showing me a broken pic icon where all the pics should be. At...
Views: 126   Replies: 8
Last Post: Sep 12, 2005 2:37pm
by Brandon
j
Jason
Error 403
When i try to get into mi site i get message:Error 403 Forbidden.The owner of this website is not allowing authorization to visitors.And my main page's name is index.html
Views: 206   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 12, 2005 1:18pm
by Stephen Chapman
m
Mike
Affiliation
I am happy to be back in bravenet... I was offline for sometime. Anyway thanks for your replies in the bravenet community to my questions before. I am just wondering can you suggest a good affiliation program which is safe, i mean which is fair. I have found on...
Views: 160   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 12, 2005 1:10pm
by Stephen Chapman
CAn't log into bravenet to work site
The Webmaster gave me her password and user id can't get in nothing but hse blasted advertisement,They really interfere with purpose of this site
Views: 83   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 12, 2005 11:35am
by Peter
Urgent! Need help with FTP linking
I just built my website on FreeSiteDesigner.com and linked it by FTP to my bravenet account. I even got a confirmation from FreeSiteDesigner.com that the site has been published, but when I check the website, it shows 'website under construction' Can someone p...
Views: 110   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 12, 2005 8:51am
by Peter
IMAGES
I have uploaded an image to my main page, how do I delete it? I can upload more, I just can't sem to take the one existing down.
Views: 83   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 12, 2005 5:19am
by Peter
d
Disa
Video clip
Can anyone tell me how I can insert a video clip / file to my website ? I can see how to add an image, but when I try to add a video clip it won´t take. Thanks for helping.
Views: 131   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 12, 2005 5:17am
by Peter
k
Kari
FTP permission error - dreamweaver
So I tried to set up my FTP in dreamweaver and it looked like everything was ok. When I went to upload the files from my local to my remote site it said that either the file doesn't exist (which it does) or that there is a permission error. Is there something I did n...
Views: 222   Replies: 7
Last Post: Sep 12, 2005 1:04am
by d0n't panic
m
Marvz
Overlapping Images and posts
Why does my website look different in other computer? when i view my website in my computer it's ok and everything is aligned but when my friend viewed it some parts are not aligned and overlapping? pls. help me!
Views: 125   Replies: 9
Last Post: Sep 11, 2005 11:56pm
by Marvz
Edited pages not showing up :(
When i edit a page it looks fine but as soon as i click the link to veiw my page the changes haven't even taken place....can someone please help :( i have all the files checked and everything. felicity
Views: 110   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 11, 2005 8:52pm
by Anna
HOW DO I EDIT MY EFFING SITE???!!!
I've clicked everything, looked everywhere, I've done it before with some of my other sites and edited them, but this time I CAN'T FIND IT! This is ridiculous. How the hell am I supposed to edit my site when I can't even find the stupid link?!
Views: 149   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 11, 2005 5:07pm
by ava
a
Anna
FTP and Java Applet -- is there some other way to upload ?
Is there a different way to upload with the FTP then the Java Applet that I find in the FTP area? I need to upload Phpbb but have to make some changes to one of the files before I Install and then install and change the file back. I am having a difficult time b...
Views: 341   Replies: 9
Last Post: Sep 11, 2005 5:01pm
by ava
p
peter
10,000 m/b free web space
hi everyone if you want free web hosting go to my site http://priceplan.co.uk/notice/ click on links board, and free web hosting,when you get to the free web hosting site go down to the bottom of page and there you can sign up for free web hosting,you get a mass...
Views: 1039   Replies: 13
Last Post: Sep 11, 2005 4:58pm
by ava
Problem hosting site.
I can't seem to be able to get my site hosted correctly. What I am trying to do is just host a holder page for the time being until my site is completed. I've been building it in Dreamweaver and have uploaded the htm. file via the file manager and the java applet b...
Views: 111   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 11, 2005 1:32pm
by Peter
j
josh
Visit Counter Again
Vist counter again! If one person goes onto my site more than once does that cout as 1 point or say 3? Is there a way so it would b 3 istead of 1? (but not making up the number)
Views: 95   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 11, 2005 12:50pm
by Stephen Chapman
j
Josh
Website hostings upgrade........
i want to upgrade (although i wont be paying for it my school will) but im dont no how much it costs. Ive looked but its not very clear AT all. So how much is it for the basic (lowest costing) package per year on month? (In pounds (£) preferbly) Tha...
Views: 120   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 11, 2005 12:02pm
by Josh
r
Ronald
Anyone having PHPBB - emailer.php or smtp.php error message when posting?
As title above...... I have even tried to install a fresh copy of phpbb but seems the problem lies with the host not able to send out mails via php..... Have tried enabling the smtp server from phpbb but also faces another problem. Sources from phpbb mentio...
Views: 170   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 11, 2005 10:31am
by Anna
c
Clark
Export forum posts
Does anyone know if it is possible to export the posts in a Bravenet forum to a phpBB forum?
Views: 157   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 11, 2005 10:24am
by Anna
n
Nickie
SETUP DOMAIN HELP!!!!!!
PLEASE HELP. I PAYED FOR MY DOMAIN NAME AND NOW I CANT EDIT MY PAGES. I JUST REGISTERED. WHAT DO I DO NOW!?
Views: 209   Replies: 12
Last Post: Sep 11, 2005 10:11am
by nickie
cannot find server
why is it that every time i try to go to my website it says cannot find server. The page can be seen through the preview but not on the web. Plus I cannot upload pictures and the pictures i had are no longer veiwable. There but not veiwable
Views: 109   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 11, 2005 9:56am
by Martin E. Meserv...
Subdomains
Right now I haven't bought the proffessional hosting yet, but I do want to ask the questions. First of all, what are the subdomains about? Are they just other pages on your site, or are they sites in themselves that you can give out. Also, is it possible to give e-ma...
Views: 150   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 11, 2005 9:46am
by Anna
v
Visar
Install vbulletin forum
i want to install a forum on my site ,but i need to know if bravenet support and how can i configure the config.php as i need the name of the server and other things. Anyone did it before? I need some help as im a little newbie about this. Thanks,
Views: 124   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 11, 2005 9:27am
by Anna
r
rhonda
How do I edit my website and where is publish?
I can not find where to go in and edit my website. I think I used the wizard but where do i go to open the page to paste everything in it? or where do i go to get rid of th wizard and do it my self? help me please!!!!!!!!!!
Views: 150   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 11, 2005 9:25am
by Anna
m
Marvz
flash
how can i add flash object on my website?
Views: 111   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 11, 2005 9:19am
by Marvz
I Dare You
This is an awesome site.So I thought it deserves to be posted on.So check it out & leave your comments on the guestbook. www.geocities.com/jumki_5/enter.html
Views: 219   Replies: 9
Last Post: Sep 11, 2005 9:11am
by Michael
s
Simon
FTP and email connection problems
Hi, I have happily been using my ftp client to connect to my webspace and my email client to download emails from my pop boxes for over a year. Then, this week, my ftp client can no longer connect, either remotely or on the Bravenet website (using IE) and neith...
Views: 115   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 11, 2005 9:09am
by Anna
Make website findable...
How do I make search engines find my website? Commonly used sites like Google, Yahoo aren't finding my website at all.
Views: 122   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 11, 2005 8:31am
by Luna
m
Marvz
Resolution
What is the recommended resolution in making a website?
Views: 137   Replies: 7
Last Post: Sep 11, 2005 8:31am
by Corwings
m
Mark
Posting links in message box
I want to be able to post an outgoing link in this message box. In other words, I want to post a particular website page from my own website to my Bravenet message body. [message body of forum]I want my visitors to be able to just click on the automatically converted...
Views: 219   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 11, 2005 8:17am
by Mark
After editing pages the pages on website don't change
Basically the subject says it all I have tried to edit my pages on a number of occasions and published site and previewed site everything seems okay but then when check website it has not changed.
Views: 107   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 11, 2005 5:47am
by Joel
d
Dave
Guestbook
Please sign my guestbook and leave your message or comment!
Views: 205   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 11, 2005 5:21am
by Dave
g
Glenn
September 11
Always in our hearts and prayers.
Views: 75   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 11, 2005 2:25am
by Glenn
j
Jason
HELP
I'm trying to upload a song to my website, but I don't know which application to use or how to start...can someone direct me in the right direction PLEASE???
Views: 199   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 11, 2005 2:22am
by Peter
m
me521
Views: 115   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 11, 2005 2:15am
by Peter
t
Thomas
I can't open up Manage Hosting
Wutever its called I can't get the Manage Hostings link to open up cuz I need to get to webhost wizard. I clicked on it but it couldnt get thru. Need help.
Views: 184   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 10, 2005 11:52pm
by Thomas
t
Thomas
Need help with buttons
I finished my website but I edited it so it would look nice and yes I fixed the hostingmamnager problem. I edited it and then I had a problem. I had a line of buttons on top of the website and a line of buttons onthe side of the website. Does anyone know how I can...
Views: 198   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 10, 2005 11:51pm
by Thomas
r
RonR
Page name change
How can I change the name of a page ?
Views: 123   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 10, 2005 7:18pm
by RonR
how to change template
How do I change from the current template that I'm using to a new one and have it switch the content of the old one with it?
Views: 141   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 10, 2005 6:22pm
by Michael
k
Kelli
probably a stupid question....
My question: Is there a limit to the length of a page? On my patterns page, when I try to add the paypal buy it now button, it won't let me save the changes! I'm doing everything like I did on the other items. I'm stuck! Thank you in advance...you guys have be...
Views: 126   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 10, 2005 6:04pm
by Kelli
p
peter
downloading from directory
How do i get someone to download a file, whether it be a normal text,html,htm,or zip file from my site i'm in the process of building my site so i can't find anything about that in the bravenet files. so if someone could please help me out and explain it to me as...
Views: 85   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 10, 2005 2:34pm
by Stephen Chapman
Domain name server address from bravenet
Does anyone know the DNS address from bravenet? I can't get in to my site, after I transfered the webhosting and domain name, I can't get access to emails, website etc. Bravenet haven't answered my tickets yet. Thank you
Views: 125   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 10, 2005 2:20pm
by Stephen Chapman
m
Mitch
templates
Something i cant understand. i have a free account, and after i pick a template, when i got o edit it, most of them have buttons down the side for naviation. But wat are the use of thoses when you cant write in them. like u used to be able to, and you can place text...
Views: 78   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 10, 2005 2:03pm
by Mitch
r
red
header on bravenet photo and forum page
there is a header on photo album and forum page that gives viewer the option of going to service manager and members service. This gives them access into files because my pasword is in the que, how can that be changed?
Views: 94   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 10, 2005 10:42am
by red
n
Nancy
Umm...
Um... ok. I got my domain space... but now wtf do I do ?! My websites are on AOL, and I cant even figure out how to start my domain- can someone please help with the steps i need to take to get started? How do I create a page for my domain!!!! Please help!
Views: 150   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 10, 2005 9:58am
by Nancy