General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
How do i get the forum 2 work?
i want a forum like this one for help on my site but the place the forum goes after i put in the html code is to my email. How do i get the forum to be like this on the page its on not my email...Help!! i have a deadline for this site!!! THNX
Views: 74   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 20, 2005 7:35pm
by theidiotiwas2be
how do I "define the name server settings"?
I have free hosting through Bravenet and just paid for a domain name through Bravenet about 20 minutes ago. I received an email that states this: "define the Name Server settings from your Domain Name service manager in your Member account. " Can anyone expl...
Views: 182   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 20, 2005 6:22pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
n
Nicole
Please help
how do you add sound to your website?
Views: 217   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 20, 2005 4:32pm
by Nicole
forum..
just wondering how can I block or ban users using curse words and absurd language in my forum
Views: 92   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 20, 2005 4:06pm
by webspeak
r
Rick
Pictures on web pages.
Hi this is the second time I have asked this but I am still stuck. I would also like any help to come from an adult who speaks english as I am a novice and really don't need a lot of techi stuff. I have loaded photos into photo centre, I have tried to download photo...
Views: 225   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 20, 2005 3:10pm
by Rick
l
Lisa
Help! My info won't update
Okay...I was doing fine and then I changed my main page and have re-typed it now about 5 times - when I go back to the Wizard it is GONE and it won't update. HELP!!
Views: 180   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 20, 2005 3:05pm
by Rick
d
Dan
FTP Prob
Usually mt ftp client (cute ftp) works fine but now when i try and logon to the server it says 'the server forcible closed the connection due to a timeout or server reboot'. I dont reckon it could be a timeout as the space between clicking connect and the error is ab...
Views: 199   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 20, 2005 2:34pm
by Peter
Getting nowhere faaast
I NEED SOME HELP....FAST. I AM SOO VERY FRUSTRATED. I AM TRYING TO TRYING TO MAKE MY WEBSITE. THOUGHT IT WAS ALL SET, AND I HAD PICS IN MY PICTURE ALBUM. I TOLD OTHER PEOPLE ON A SITE TO GO VISITE. THEY SAID THEY SEE NO PICS ON MY SITE. WHAT THE HECK...I PUT...
Views: 149   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 20, 2005 1:55pm
by Rick
So, this service is looking a bit unreliable...
I thought Bravenet was supposed to be a good servce, so I bought a basic pro account. Now, I notice that it does not always instantly publish after you load up a file (or save changes to a file), even though it says it is supposed to. And, as I type in this mes...
Views: 166   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 20, 2005 1:07pm
by Stephen Chapman
password gate
i do not know how to use the password gate..i put it on the page like it says to do but when you click on the page you can see the password gate and also the page what am i doing wrong somebody please help
Views: 85   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 20, 2005 1:00pm
by Stephen Chapman
l
Lisa
How do I move my domain to Yahoo!?
Can anyone tell me what I need to do to be able to move my domain to Yahoo? Thanks!
Views: 167   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 20, 2005 12:55pm
by Stephen Chapman
c
Cheryl
How to find out if I have a domain name
how can i find out if i already have a domain name? If I do, i dont know what it is.
Views: 147   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 20, 2005 10:11am
by Martin E. Meserv...
p
pmva
ftp error occured
ftp error occured -cannot make connection to host. The remote host cannot be found. This is my friends site that I am working on from my computer not sure if that makes a difference? remote server: FTP FTP address: ftp.janedoe.com folder...
Views: 118   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 20, 2005 9:09am
by pmva
b
bob
How do you move page spacers?
Hi, I am having trouble moving the page line or even deleting them?Is there an easy way or is it just me who cannot fathom this out. Thanks...
Views: 129   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 20, 2005 7:22am
by Corwings
c
Cheryl
Please Help- Web site From free to paid,Domains,Web address????
I really want to go from free service through bravehost, to paid service through bravehost. Is your web address the same as what your domain would be? I want my Web address to stay the same, will I have to change it when I go to paid service? I read all thes...
Views: 143   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 20, 2005 6:21am
by Cheryl
Help!
How do I add a page to my website?
Views: 95   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 19, 2005 11:00pm
by Peter
t
Trevor
CAN'T UPLOAD PICTURES
Whenever I try to upload a picture, it says that the picture may already exsist.???
Views: 235   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 19, 2005 8:40pm
by Nath
m
Matt
What is this?!?!
Yeah, I don't understand this error thingy, but I need it fixed so I can use my chatroom. So could somebody tell me what this means: Unexpected Signal : EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) occurred at PC=0x80BD262 Function=JVM_RegisterPerfMethods+0xE72B Libr...
Views: 256   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 19, 2005 4:54pm
by Five Ounce Swall...
b
bob
why does it do this,in header and footer
Please help ....... Is it me or has anybody else had trouble with editing.. I seem to edit whatever i am doing in the header and footer section, but allthough i have centered everything and then saved it,when i preview the site before publishing it,all my work come...
Views: 139   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 19, 2005 4:34pm
by Hiseran
t
Tiqui
transferring hosting from old webpage to new
Hello everyone :) I have a monthly subscription to a gold account on bravenet.The old domain i was using it for ran out, but my hosting package is ongoiing. This morning i registered a new web domain with bravenet but it says the page isnt configured. Will the...
Views: 98   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 19, 2005 4:12pm
by macmac
How do you hide a page???
I know that somebody else asked this question before but I would like to know how to hide a page on my website because im creating a page for everyone, [those with passwords] as im using the password gate. Do anyone here knows how to hide that particular page?
Views: 197   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 19, 2005 2:35pm
by Hiseran
Does Bravehost allow cgi and perl???
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Views: 121   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 19, 2005 2:33pm
by Hiseran
Cannot get site on Netscape Browser.
For some reason my site will not appear on Netscape. I can reach it through Internet Explorer and other browsers except Netscape. What is the problem? Has anyone else had a similar problem?
Views: 90   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 19, 2005 2:06pm
by Corwings
Setting Up my page...
When I just recently signed up for my bravenet site, I clicked on the advanced html for setting it up, however I meant to click on setting it up without the use of html. How can I convert it back to setting up my page the easy way... Thanks so very much! Warm R...
Views: 99   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 19, 2005 1:57pm
by Christina
l
Linda
editing recurring events on calendar
Hi. I note that if you want to change a particular event that's recurring, the instructions say to edit it on the calendar and not through edit events, as that changes ALL the instances. How do you edit a particular event that's overall recurring on the calendar?...
Views: 202   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 19, 2005 1:43pm
by Linda
g
Glenn
402 error why?????
Ive had my site working fine and today I reworked it and uploaded the new files. I get the 403 error now Why. My main page is index.html lowercase correct spelling Ive cleared the cache Ive checked the file manager and when I click on the view file it also shows the...
Views: 60   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 19, 2005 1:29pm
by Glenn
r
Rick
Photos on homepage
I hope someone can help I have put some photos on the homepage but some people have said all they see is squares with little red crosses, others seem to see pictures okay. Can anyone let me know how to let everyone see pictures.
Views: 201   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 19, 2005 12:13pm
by Rick
m
mo
help needed
please will someone help me ive uploaded a banner to my links page but dont know how to link it so when people click it they can get to my site .
Views: 111   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 19, 2005 10:34am
by webspeak
p
pmva
domain not running paulinemva subdomain is running ab.paulinemva.com
The DOMAIN I signed up with http://www.paulinemva.com is NOT running and I have exactly loaded that to my subDOMAIN http://www.ab.paulinemva.com and this one is running?
Views: 59   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 19, 2005 10:33am
by pmva
my web site"(manachacdchi)"conscience
I donot know how to upload my page; please help me to up load my web site. Thank you Sivanathan
Views: 73   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 19, 2005 10:19am
by webspeak
can't get my uploaded webpage online
Hello, I uploaded a new web page via ftp, however, i can't seem to get the web page that I uploaded to activate( come up). I want the web page that I uploaded to "overwrite" the page I had created with the bravenet wizard. Where is the place to do this, I've found...
Views: 159   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 19, 2005 9:53am
by Matt
b
Ben
Take a Visit
Take a visit to my site if you have time. Could you tell me how its looking, anything to be improved etc. http://www.benwalmsley.bravehost.com
Views: 156   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 19, 2005 8:51am
by Ben
d
Daniel
Where is "manage website" link?
2. Click on the "Manage Website" link (just under the group photo). Use that link to go to your main Website Hosting manager/control panel page. Could someone be so kind as to tell me where is that "group photo" is so i can get to "manage website" link? Must be...
Views: 174   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 19, 2005 6:30am
by Martin E. Meserv...
changing domain name
I am looking for a solution to my problem. I am doing something different with my website and want to change the Domain name. Does anyone out there know how to change the Domain name.
Views: 127   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 19, 2005 4:37am
by Philip Sidel - s...
php probs
Hi All I am having major probs with php , I have installed PHP Nuke to my website and set the config php file correctly yet it still wont connect to the db,the guys from phpnuke have checked out their end and the problem isnt there,I have submitted a support ticket...
Views: 117   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 19, 2005 4:19am
by Westy1884
s
Stacie
Banners, Ads, Pop Ups
I don't know much about uploading sites and such. I'm thinking of maybe using Bravenet. However, on any of there packages it doesn't say it's 'Ad free'. So what's the ads, pop ups and banners like when hosting from this site? Thanks so much.
Views: 161   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 19, 2005 3:48am
by Dave
A:visited in CSS
Is there any way to get the A:visited color to only show when the site has been viewed in the last 24hrs instead of it refering straight to the history?
Views: 84   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 19, 2005 2:04am
by Peter
I need help
I can not find out how to get into my website to see it cuz i dont remeber how to do it
Views: 79   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 19, 2005 2:03am
by Peter
b
Brian
Willing to PAY!!!
OK so I am a newb when it comes to mySQL. And honestly i am studing too much for my MCSE to care about learning it right now. I am wondering if anyone will create a php forum and I can send you money via PayPal. If anyone is interested reply here, and shoot me an e...
Views: 190   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2005 10:15pm
by Brian
b
Brian
Willing to PAY!!!
OK so I am a newb when it comes to mySQL. And honestly i am studing too much for my MCSE to care about learning it right now. I am wondering if anyone will create a php forum and I can send you money via PayPal. If anyone is interested reply here, and shoot me an e...
Views: 191   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2005 10:13pm
by Brian
linking(question 4 Corwing only!!)
Corwing,I know u have helped me out of trouble before about linking pages.I have site also www.freephotographyplus.com ,it is working very good,THANKS 2 U.NOW(with onther website I am bluiding from scratch,NO template) I seem to have same problem,,I am doing like th...
Views: 127   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 18, 2005 7:08pm
by Geralda Benoit
s
susan
mysql
I am really new to phpmysql and I don't like bravenet's guestbooks so I want to use my own. Problemo, can anyone tell me how to upload files to mysql database??????????? What would be really helpful is if anyone could direct me towards a tutorial that explains phpm...
Views: 234   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 18, 2005 6:26pm
by ava
j
Justin
PHPBB ISSUES Need A Little Help
Ok I have Pro Hosting And Host A Halo 2 Clan site a Big Part of our success is inOur Forums I am currently Using a hosted free forum off forumer...But this Is not what i want i dont want ads or anything so i decided to install one on one of my sub domains well everyt...
Views: 352   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 18, 2005 5:24pm
by Justin
b
Ben
Suggestions
If you have a spare minute Take a look at my site and see if its looking alright. I would like a few suggestions as to what new stuff I can put on there. Don't be afraid to say. http://benwalmsley.bravehost.com
Views: 157   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 18, 2005 2:00pm
by Ben
b
bigjoe
www. to non-www.
www. to non-www. I'm not sure if I'm in the right forum for this but here goes. I read the other day that google is having trouble disinquishing between www. and no www. url's. it was said that google divides up the pr score and that it was hurting a lot of we...
Views: 63   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2005 1:46pm
by bigjoe
s
Simon
FTP Problems
Hi, I've been happily using WSFTP to upload my files to my site for over a year. I recently created four new subdirectories and since then my FTP gives me the following message:- "Can't get ftp.readmystuff.biz host entry. Connection failed ftp.readmystuff.biz"...
Views: 118   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2005 1:02pm
by Simon
a
Amalfi
Remote Image Linking -- inconsistent
After reading some other threads here, I think the rule is that images may not be linked to directly from another site, for example via a thumbnail and an href between tags. Is this true? If so, there's something wrong with the enforcement of this rule, because...
Views: 78   Replies: 7
Last Post: Sep 18, 2005 12:55pm
by Stephen Chapman
r
Ray
Coding
Whenever i try to put up the forums or a chatroom etc, it always shows up as coding and not the actual service. Whats going on?!
Views: 177   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 18, 2005 12:45pm
by Stephen Chapman
e-mails are not being forwarded
e-mails from my contactus@.... are not being forwarded. Are they lost for good? Please say no!
Views: 54   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2005 10:35am
by johnobrien
t
trio
any 1 with a gaming site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you hav a gaming site and want please concider having yourname.ukgamecheats.com as your website name if you do want our .ukgamecheats.com ending leave a message here or email me trio@ukgamecheats.com www.ukgamecheats.com/homepage we will also advertise your .uk...
Views: 84   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2005 9:52am
by trio
l
Laura
Pictures not uploading
I am having a problem uploading my pictures. I go to manage files and to my picture folder and after I upload it I click on the picture icon and it says not found on this server. Also if I try to upload it from the area where I am doing my website pasges after I clic...
Views: 138   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 18, 2005 9:06am
by Corwings
This forum!
Hi, I don't visit this forum very often and that is really dumb. So many interesting and useful questions and replies to find here. Very instructive and helpful. Thanks! If you have a moment to spare, perhaps you'd like to visit my site and sign my guestbook....
Views: 61   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2005 8:50am
by Renee O
a
Aimee
Check out our site
Hi everyone! Please take a look at our site and sign our guestbook!! Let us know what you think!
Views: 187   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 18, 2005 8:06am
by Laura
Links to and from ....
....bravenet Web Site Pro, is it allowed?, I am opening another web site elsewhere and I woud like to promote from here and vise varsa, any sugestions? Thank you in advance Cheers
Views: 60   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2005 7:18am
by WDLEATHER
editing messages in the message forum
Hi, I was wondering if there's a possibility to edit messages in the message forum. I'm learning now how to post pictures and links, but I couldn't find this (eventual) possibility. Another question: some time ago I found out how to make certain topics 'sticky', but...
Views: 59   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2005 6:29am
by Renee O
d
Donna
HAVING PROBLEMS WITH LINKS. . .READ
I wanted to share a little information that I learned over the weekend. I added a link to my website using the link button and it would not work. When I would click on the link, another window would as if the file were going to open but nothing appeared. I ve...
Views: 169   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2005 5:41am
by Donna
e
Eric
Why can't my site be veiwed?
My site can't be veiwed when it is viewed outside of this website. I don't understand what I did wrong.
Views: 249   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 18, 2005 3:17am
by Eric
music upload
the only reason i joined this site was to uplaod music so i could get a url for it and play it on my myspace but i dont know how or if this site even does it anymore plez help me out
Views: 117   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 17, 2005 9:19pm
by mike
.flv files
I'm trying to upload a flash video to my site (only 1.62 MB)but i can't upload it completly. Does anybody can help me with that?
Views: 77   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 17, 2005 8:41pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
d
Diesel
Pages cannot be viewed??
I am a new member. I built a page and cannot view it. It is always coming up as "page cannot be viewed" and I don't understand why.
Views: 72   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 17, 2005 6:41pm
by Diesel
Upgraded from Free to Pro and have a ?
I just upgraded my free bravehost site to a prosite. I also got my own domain name ladyfudgeskitchencupboard.com. What I need to know is will my free website be transferred as right now when I tried to update the free one all I got is the one I upgraded and it isn't...
Views: 67   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 17, 2005 4:30pm
by ladyfudge
s
Scion
HOW DO I PASSWORD PROTECT MY FORUMS!!
HOW DO I PASSWORD PROTECT MY FORUM!!
Views: 107   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 17, 2005 2:47pm
by Stephen Chapman
Moving from Bravepages to Bravehost
I've a website hosted for free at bravepages, and I have purchased the domain name. I would like to move my site to bravehost but keep the domain name. Can I do that, and how? I am asked either to choose a domain.bravehost.com address, or to signup for a basic or pre...
Views: 82   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 17, 2005 2:44pm
by Stephen Chapman
j
jeff
password
I accidentally requested that my user name and password be remembered each time I enter my user acct. How do I undo this?
Views: 209   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 17, 2005 2:42pm
by Stephen Chapman
Need help to view changes to website
Okay, I have changed the way my website looks, changed the title on the forums page, and made changes to the ablum page, I deleted the picture on the left had side as i realized it was reduntent, and the re-published it, but when I go in and look at my site none of t...
Views: 84   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 17, 2005 2:40pm
by Stephen Chapman
a
Angela
Working hard
Hey Guys I am sure there is a simple way to fix my problem I just haven't discovered it myself. on my website the only thing that shows is www.biggministries.com all the time. even if you click on something else it does not say www.biggministries.com/index or anythin...
Views: 106   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 17, 2005 2:29pm
by Corwings
a
Andrew
Edditing
How do i eddit my page? I go to bravehost.com but dont know how to eddit my site. HELP
Views: 206   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 17, 2005 2:08pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
m
Mandy
Can I
can I add events to Today in History?
Views: 64   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 17, 2005 2:01pm
by Mandy
s
Sean
Checking how much space you have used...
How can i check how much space im using on my account?
Views: 211   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 17, 2005 6:50am
by Sean
d
Donna
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY. . .
I can see my website on every computer EXCEPT the one I designed it on? I have 2 desktops and a laptop. On one desktop and the laptop, I open IE and type in my url and all is well. On the other desktop, the one I used to design the website, after typing in the...
Views: 217   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 17, 2005 2:11am
by Peter
d
Dalz
how do u make your websitez????
I want to use the wizard to help me make the site but i dont no where to find the wizard! how do i start everything??!!
Views: 104   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 17, 2005 2:07am
by Peter
Html doing something wrong!!
I have created a site using 'Web page maker' and i have added some html so it that i have obtained from this site (Like the password gate ect). I have created the site but when i upload it and look at it or even just preview it from the editor the top bar and some of...
Views: 128   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 17, 2005 1:39am
by Dan
OMG!! Everything got deleted when i tried to upload my content I need help please!!
I tried to upload my web page to the web so it could be viewed. So I went to File manager and I right clicked on my index24.html template with my content also added to it. Then I proceeded to click on the "copy link location" and i pasted it on the "upload file" and...
Views: 331   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 16, 2005 10:22pm
by Shawn Little
WHY ISN'T MY DOMAIN FORWARDING NOT WORKING
Hello. I bought a domain Saturday and on Sunday I tried to get it forwared to my free web page, but its Friday and themedleyshow.com is still not forwarding. WHY WON'T IT FORWARD? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!
Views: 154   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 16, 2005 8:55pm
by Donna
s
Sean
Loading pages
HOW DO I HOST THE PAGES THAT I HAVE WRITTEN!?!?!?!!
Views: 215   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 16, 2005 4:30pm
by Michael Medley
website goes down all the time
I was wondering if anyone is having the same problem I'm having. My website keeps going down. I have it listed on surfing sites, where I surf for credits so that my website will be shown. At least one time everday it goes down and I test it or try to bring it up thro...
Views: 99   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 16, 2005 4:02pm
by Linda Anderson
basic web hosting package
I just bought a month basic hosting package on the 11th of this month,and requested that my domain name which i bought from bravenet be transfered to my basic hosting.can someone tell me why my hosting package is not available for me to start building it?
Views: 132   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 16, 2005 2:04pm
by Stephen Chapman
Changing the time stamp
Could anyone tell me how to change the time stamp on posts from PST to EST? ThankS!!
Views: 91   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 16, 2005 2:01pm
by Stephen Chapman
b
Beth
please help-When adding new page....
Hi I hope someone can help me....i used wisard to build site ...the problem is when i add a new pg. it looks exactly like my home pg. Im i doing something wrong? I deleted it and will try again as soon as i find out what is going on. Hair is turning grey by the seco...
Views: 200   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 16, 2005 1:49pm
by Beth
l
lisa
please help
sorry to bother you people but i logged off when i hadnt finished my site now ive logged back on and cant get the site i was making back up. do i have to start again?
Views: 203   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 16, 2005 1:23pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
s
solo2
linking pages.
THIS is a betting site.I have on frontpage :u-bet-nfl 'I want it to open to my nfl page,how is it done.??OR what is the html code???next is u-bet-boxing 'same thing??I want it to open to boxing page???so on so forth....I do hope I am explaining it correctly... I h...
Views: 87   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 16, 2005 8:08am
by solo2
Help me!
My website is not correct.There is something wrong with it.
Views: 152   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 16, 2005 7:25am
by macmac
l
Lonnie
Have SPAMMERs Hacked Bravenet?
I just purchased the Pro Hosting and transferred my whole site over to Bravehost from another host. Within a matter of hours after created a couple of email addresses, I received a SPAM email from 'myself"?! I have not distributed it or posted it anywhere. How els...
Views: 128   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 16, 2005 6:59am
by Peter
a
Anna
Want to make an ECHANGE Link for visitors...
I have some questions and maybe someone here can help me out. I want to make an "Exchange Links" graphic for other websites to put my link on their site... I have a few questions: 1) How do people make the little BOX that displays the CODE to copy and paste? An...
Views: 195   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 16, 2005 6:05am
by adah sunday
l
Liz
Im fustrated already
I have just started up with Bravenet for 1 yr and chose to design my own website. Problem is, Im not that good at doing this, very confusing......right now if you go to my domain name Im stuck with this dummy site and I want it to go back reading under construction.....
Views: 201   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 16, 2005 3:14am
by Corwings
g
Glenn
Using PayPal on site...
Im in the last stages of building the site and am thinking of using paypal on it Has anyone used paypal on there site before...and would value any comments on the site
Views: 196   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 15, 2005 11:25pm
by Glenn
m
Marvz
Please take a look i need some suggestions
please take a look at my website i need some comments and suggestions before i introduce it to my friends.thanx yo people!
Views: 160   Replies: 10
Last Post: Sep 15, 2005 11:24pm
by Glenn
This is killing me I right clicked on my un published page in the file manager and "copied link loca
I just ended up with "ÄùÄùèE " on my site all my hard work gone I would like to know if that information could be recovered? thank you
Views: 72   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 15, 2005 9:53pm
by Shawn Little
Cannot visit my Published webpage
I cannot visit my published webPage. After I press publish button, system show me successful publish, but I always cannot visit ehelping.bravehost.com . Could you just give me a hand. many thanks.
Views: 133   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 15, 2005 8:54pm
by macmac
Look at my sites,feedback please,thank u
Have alook at mine & sign my guestbook.IF any suggestions would love to hear about them.I will be adding this weekend recepies & second page of photos. U can also check-out my other sites I have made with bravenets help... http://www.freephotographyplus.com http://...
Views: 91   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 15, 2005 8:49pm
by Geralda Benoit
How do I go from basic package (payed) to free package?
Hi, First thanks if you opened this question. I let my payed package expire on purpose and now I just want to have my website with the free package. I have a domain name...christinesbooklist.com until Aprill of 2006. Can I keep this but still get free brave...
Views: 89   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 15, 2005 8:38pm
by christine mccree...
Karen's site
i was in the traffic builder site and was reading a post and found Karen's site i went to it and found it was a porn site i am not sure but i think you are not allowed to post porn site addys here i am not sure what can be done but if you are offened by this...
Views: 409   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 15, 2005 8:33pm
by Geralda Benoit
d
DBZ
Can't delete a file
I have one file for some reason that I can't get rid of. All other files I have I can get rid of but this one file, Why? I also have one file that won't upload. Can upload any other file put this one, Why?
Last Post: Sep 15, 2005 8:01pm
by DBZ
a
Afea
Photo Center is limitless!
I got this mail from Bravenet saying that the photo center now is limitless. But when I go to my photocenter it says I have 50photoes that I can upload! What it the deal with that??? If this is only for PRO members I think you should keep thous mails for Pro members...
Views: 153   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 15, 2005 7:55pm
by Jeff
How can a web site be published without using the web site wizard?
Well lol the subjet title says it all^^ but I do really need help thank you
Views: 72   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 15, 2005 6:56pm
by Shawn Little
j
jd
files
i set a web site up and it was wrong so i rebuilt it but it will not take off the things i had on my site like calendar ,live chat etc . and i got all the files i wanted unloader but i can not get them on my site. i need help badly i have been 3 days now hardly no sl...
Last Post: Sep 15, 2005 5:16pm
by jd
r
red
tracking visitors
is their a way to track the people that visit ur website?
Views: 85   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 15, 2005 1:23pm
by Rappers
j
jd
website uploading and hosting
gettin frustrated here...i recently creadted a site through swishmax (flash based)...im viewed the site 1-15 times before uploading to make sure i had everything i needed, it was perfect....once completed i uploaded it to bravehost and of course it would only work ON...
Views: 151   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 15, 2005 1:17pm
by Rappers
d
DMX
Can u look at my webby please
hi sorry again Can u vist my site and please tell me what u think of it www.ffsclan.bravehost.com
Views: 156   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 15, 2005 1:07pm
by Rappers
r
Rose
Subhosting for registered Domains
I purchased a domain last month for my little business and I created an account for the subhosting. I fwd the domain to the bravenet subhosting account, it has been well over 72 hours and my page still doesn't work. I have also researched through the message bo...
Views: 168   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 15, 2005 11:00am
by Rose