General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
File Sharing - VOB File
I have a large VOB file (about 550MB) that I need to share with other people. Would hosting it here be a good idea? I have a blog where I could link to the host site if need be. Any thoughts? Suggestions? TIA!
Views: 98   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 27, 2005 11:05am
by Peter
Help! How do I edit my website?
I have no idea how to edit my website, I have my own domain but no matter how hard I search for a link to edit it, I can never find it.
Views: 239   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 27, 2005 9:04am
by Tammy
l
Lee
Help! Help!
help! I already on all passed on mine homepage document with FTP, when I opened the homepage, said actually could not find the page. my homepage all to be possible to link on mine local computer, after on why but did the present pass on cannot open, said was unab...
Views: 124   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 27, 2005 6:04am
by Peter
registered domain with one company and trying to host with bravenet
Ok where to start... can I change my host company at my whim? and should I not be able to just change my DNS to the bravenet ones(of course I paid to have them host my site) :) My site is not showing up anywhere any suggestions? krazywthkids
Views: 122   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 27, 2005 4:37am
by Peter
b
Bec
Help, i installed chat and a calendar for my site but they do not display
hi there, Just started all this today and i am learning as i go , can someone please tell what i am doing wrong, i included a chat room and a calendar to my site but it does not appear on the home page. Please help!!
Views: 98   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 26, 2005 11:28pm
by Peter
r
Raab
Views: 256   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 26, 2005 8:13pm
by AveryShade
Let's see if I've got this straight
Ok,let's see if I understand. If I've saved my pages on the file manager, I don't have to publish them like I do with the website wizard...AND they will stay the way that I leave them as saved. There's no reason for me to worry if they aren't published. Check out my...
Views: 147   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 26, 2005 7:30pm
by southoftheriverg...
z
Zero
HELPPPPP %$#$@@K
I NEED SOME HELP.. I HAD MY DOMAIN NAME TRANFER TO THIS SERVER and NOW WHEN I LOAD MY STUFF UP. THE SITE IT DON"T WORK AT ALL. WHAT THE F^%$ I hAVE TO DO I NEED MY SITE UP AND RUNNING.. I HAVE BEEN WAITING A WEEK SINCE I TRANFER IT and I DON"T KNOW IF ITS UP AL...
Views: 93   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2005 7:04pm
by Zero
a
aka
HELP
I NEED TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANY WAY I CAN ADD SPECIAL EFFECTS SUCH AS CHECKERED IN OR FLASHING PICTURE. THANKS
Views: 94   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2005 5:50pm
by aka
k
kade
help
when i tried to use a style it wont work.and in the wizird menu you have to pick a theme how do you switch that and use a style
Views: 107   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 26, 2005 5:09pm
by kade
l
lisa
to view my web page
I have set up a web page but am able to access it { only via this site}how do or what address do i put in, or give others to view it
Views: 214   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 26, 2005 3:04pm
by Peter
new and not able to get into the site
Everytime I log in it goes to a page telling me that im not a member. Is there a page to print out to get started building a webpage?
Views: 128   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 26, 2005 2:47pm
by Jackie Burns
s
Skye
Images on guestbook entries
When my guest post messages on my guestbook how can they upload photos??? Please advise.
Views: 254   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2005 2:08pm
by Skye
b
Beth
hosting on Bravehost
If I signed up with Bravehost to host my website, should I be able to build the website there? Or do I build it on my pc with some tool (what?) and then upload it?
Views: 249   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 26, 2005 12:56pm
by Beth
m
MMt
Get traffic to your site!
I have found a downline building traffic site that is free to use. I have never tried one of these before but i've got nothing to lose, so if you want to try it out with me just goto the link. http://ultimatetrafficsystem.com/nopop.php?45298 Thanks to everyone th...
Views: 82   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2005 12:51pm
by MMt
d
David
Forums
I already have my own forum. Is it possible to link it?
Views: 279   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 26, 2005 12:50pm
by Stephen Chapman
new and not able to get into the site
Everytime I log in it goes to a page telling me that im not a member. Is there a page to print out to get started building a wepage?
Views: 104   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 26, 2005 12:26pm
by webspeak
t
teabee
Domain name
Having purchased the domain 'northdown.org' I want that to be the name of my site. Sorry to ask a stupid question... but is that a 'domain transfer'.. and is it really as simple as it says? It's taken me a fair while to get the site up and I don't really feel confid...
Views: 201   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 26, 2005 12:23pm
by teabee
cnt get started!!!
Yo wozup I logged in and cant build my website and dont tell me about da group photo ting coz i cnt find it plz plz plz plz help
Views: 92   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 26, 2005 11:01am
by Peter
r
ruthy
trying to copy conter stat
please help trying to copy and paste counter stat on main page and the code shows when i publish not the image
Views: 127   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 26, 2005 10:57am
by Peter
I dont know how to build my pages!
Hello, I just started my website. I have no idea how to run Bravenet. I'm sure I can figure it out, but I do need somebody to answer this for me. How do you start building your pages? I have no idea! Please somebody help! -x- Tiffany -x-
Views: 186   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 26, 2005 10:15am
by switchbladecomic...
Deleting folders
I can't seem to delete certain folders. I'm using WS FTP Pro, and it keeps saying "550 Can't remove directory. Directory not empty" However, there are NO files showing up inside the folders! I've deleted them all. Are there any hidden files and/or ways to view th...
Views: 99   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2005 9:33am
by Shingen
b
Bob...
Just cannot get the hang of this.....
I spend an evening editing my site in file manager and then when i have saved it and gone back and published it,something completely different and mixed up come up on screen when i look at the final web page.ahrrrrrrrr What is going on here......i am at the end of...
Views: 201   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 26, 2005 9:27am
by bob
n
Neil
The owner of this website is not allowing authorization to visitors.
The owner of this website is not allowing authorization to visitors. What's this error message pls?
Views: 187   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 26, 2005 8:52am
by Kaitlan
Just Upgraded From Basic To Premium
I Have Just Upgraded From Basic Hosting To Premium, Is There A Time Limit Until I Can Edit My Site Again?
Views: 75   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2005 8:32am
by sunnye1
b
BRC
Email Spam Filters
I am looking to use the Premium hosting package... can anyone tell me if it includes any decent spam filters or control?
Views: 56   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2005 8:15am
by BRC
s
sue
help!
I went in to file manager and added pictures to a page, saved changes, viewed it ok, but then when I open website to check - the pictures aren't there! Am I going mad??? I'm trying to do this for a boys footie team and i need it published soon. Please soeine help me!
Views: 158   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 26, 2005 5:34am
by sue
mail list
hi we are having trouble adjusting the mail list html to work correctly. when we try to re-direct it to our site it reports that the address is wrong but if you refresh at this stage it picks up ok, the hyml is below
Views: 92   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2005 3:16am
by donald simpson
j
jason
help me get started PLEASE so confusing
I am looking to register a domain. Have it be private so my info cant be seen. Have a password protected forum that can block ips. And have it hosted. All in one easy process. I have searched tons of domain registering sites, claiming to offer all these things, b...
Views: 223   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2005 2:19am
by jason
d
dpt
Getting a Network error
Hi guys, I am new to Bravenet webhosting.AFter I published my webpage and tried viewing it I am getting this error. Is there some thing wrong while creating a webpage or there is something wrong with the server. Network Error (tcp_error) A communication...
Views: 80   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2005 12:02am
by dpt
What'd I do or not do?
I upgraded my service to premium. Now when I try to get to my webpage or any of my subdomains I get the error message "Error: Domain not configured". Evidently I either did something wrong or I did not do something that I should have. Either way I admit that I am in...
Views: 97   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 25, 2005 10:14pm
by David Miller
my image contains errors?
everytime i upload an image lately... ¤  it takes much longer to upload than it usually does ¤  it does finally appear in the directory that i upload it to ¤  but when i click on the image name to check it, the new tab/window opens...
Views: 100   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 25, 2005 8:41pm
by Corwings
m
mackid
favicons and bravenet
anyone know how to get favicons on bravenet. you know, those little logos in the address bar? my site is dmsnewz.com
Views: 144   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 25, 2005 7:39pm
by mackid
account
i deleted my account is there anyway i can get it back
Views: 94   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 25, 2005 6:47pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
Publishing Site Poof its all gone
I have read over alot of the post to do with this problem and I am seeing that people are haveing the same sort of problems. I spet the night adding this and that to my OLD website. I save all the time. I have even cleared out my Temp Internet Files. I have held down...
Views: 109   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 25, 2005 5:22pm
by Ketobbey
i created an account but forgot my username and password
i created a bravenet account but foolishly forgot my username and password, i don't know how to find out what it is. The problem is the email i used to create the account has been deleted therefore i can't even check it by making them mail it to me, what do i do? i d...
Views: 79   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 25, 2005 4:35pm
by myrtle
How do I get these dumb adds off my website!?
I always have adds on my website ! How do I get them off??????????
Views: 99   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 25, 2005 3:53pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
f
fuc_k
stupid
**** web hhosting i can't get or post method from form to other script i use premium hosting this's fuc k hosting i don't know i stupid
Views: 115   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 25, 2005 1:22pm
by Stephen Chapman
My website is not showing to the public. Please help
When I first finished creating my website. It worked great but I purchased my domain after I created the site. I redirected the url's about 4 times. I don't know what to do from here. Should I delete my site and start all over. I hope thats not the case I've spent...
Views: 145   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 25, 2005 11:53am
by erika love
newbie in trouble
I am trying to host my new domain, but it isn't displayed in my hosting manager, only my other one, but when I go under domain names, it's there. Is it still too new, or am I too silly?
Views: 157   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 25, 2005 10:00am
by Patricia
h
Hols
new at this
I am concidering setting up a website to sell an electronic product. Bravenet seems like a good place to start with web hosting but can anyone help with the sorting out the shopping cart/credit card collection issues. It doesn't look like Bravenet offers these servic...
Views: 123   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 25, 2005 9:13am
by Hols
h
Help!
Help me with E-mail Forms! Please!
I can't figure out how to make questions on the E-mail forms,, or how to get them onto my site! Please helpme I'm stuck!
Views: 103   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 25, 2005 7:20am
by Help!
Heeelp!! Things to do on my webpage!
I have a problem... I can't seem to understand how to put the forums and the live chat and other services on my webpage!! There's only the votes and the guestbook services shown.. How can I put other services? thnx!
Views: 85   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 25, 2005 6:14am
by Chris Namy
lost link to change my site.
I seem to have deleted the link to be able to update my site. I need help
Views: 88   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 25, 2005 4:08am
by Martin E. Meserv...
r
RERE
My site is not displaying correctly..
When I open up my page using internet explore the colors are wrong and every thing is in the wrong place. can someone please help me?
Views: 87   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 25, 2005 1:43am
by RERE
b
Beth
I just signed up & got instructions.BUT, I get an msg when I try anything, tells me to try later. He
I just signed up & got the emails of instructions. BUT, I get an error msg when I try anything, telling me to try again later. Is this normal? Help? Thanks, Bethany
Views: 185   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 24, 2005 5:15pm
by Beth
d
duyi
help:I cannot see my homepage!
When I open my homepage "http://duyi.bravehost.com", the "Internet Explorer" say "Does not look for the server" .And "This page is unable to demonstrate you must examine the page current is not serviceable. The website possibly meets the technical question, or you...
Views: 77   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 24, 2005 3:44pm
by conn1e
c
Carol
Please Please help!!!
I registered,(for free website) got username and password, got the codes I want, but no url or webpage to put them on.. how do I start. Sorry thought I knew more about computers.
Views: 300   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 24, 2005 2:53pm
by Laurie
n
Nicole
FAQ help
Hi, It says I have the FAQ section on my site, but when I go to delete the FAQ service it says its not there so I cant delete it. How do i fix this?
Views: 212   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 24, 2005 2:41pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
HELP! Deleted main index!!
Hi, Can someone help me please. Is there any way to erase or undo all previous saved updates for the day? I accidently deleted the html source for my site's main page with information from another page. And I can't find a back of the real index page anyway. Please...
Views: 85   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 24, 2005 2:02pm
by Stephen Chapman
j
Jude
using gallery templates
Could someone tell me how to get a "free" gallery template uploaded so I can use this as my web-template? I keep uploading but it doesn't appear anywhere! Thanks! Jude
Views: 102   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 24, 2005 1:30pm
by Jude
????
I have no clue where to click to get started on my web pages. I used to know but I haven't been on Bravenet for awhile. I know I must sound stupid but please help.
Views: 145   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 24, 2005 12:50pm
by Mary Ann
Visual Editor
I have never had a problem with it until today - when I click on visual editor I just end up with the same as text editor!!! Is it something I've done and does anyone know a way to fix this problem
Views: 78   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 24, 2005 11:47am
by Deniece Bolt
Trouble with some members cannot get into forums and calender on website.
I need to know why the members of our clan, cannot get into forums or calender, on our website. I have learn they are the only ones on dsl, will that affect it or not.. please help ASAP.
Views: 69   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 24, 2005 9:48am
by Angel[x]
send my password and website
I signup on your site yesterday,I want you to send my password to my e-mail above.
Views: 73   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 24, 2005 8:44am
by Peter
g
Gee
Cant Edit website
After I create site, I cannont find out where to go to edit pages, and edit my site. Please help! Also I get the emails saying to just post Forums, and all those free services to my website but where do you paste them????
Views: 252   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 24, 2005 5:18am
by Martin E. Meserv...
I cannot Seem to add my web page on my site for the public to see
I've tried everything and I cannot add my web page on my site. Everytime I upload it when I go to my website I recive the 403 Error page. I'm not really sure what to do, so could anyone please assist me. Thank you in advanced
Views: 168   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 24, 2005 2:46am
by Carol
j
JS
I think I have a problem
I purchased a domain name from Bravenet September 21,2005. I am aware that it takes up to a week to get it registered. So far it is not. My questions: 1.Do they send you notification when it IS registered? 2.Is that when you can "forward it in your account", beca...
Views: 215   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 24, 2005 1:34am
by JS
t
tara
Please help deleted site!
I hope someone can help me. I have accidentally deleted everything on my site! It is all gone, my pics my files, guestbook entries. Everything. Does anyone know how to get my site back?
Views: 150   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2005 10:26pm
by Corwings
e
Emily
Using WS_FTP Pro- Getting connection failure
I am new just signed up today, created a new account trying to upload via WS_FTP Pro, keep getting connection failure message I have checked and rechecked info (host name user name password) they are correct as far as I can tell...the only thing Iam unsure of is p...
Views: 115   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2005 6:09pm
by macmac
m
myrtle
my web journal
somethings wrong i can't access my journal from my site when i click journal button it always goes back to get one free, help me somebody please
Views: 83   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 23, 2005 3:02pm
by myrtle
links to streaming flash audio
I haven't been able to link an image in my page to a flash file supporting streaming audio. Who culde help me please? ERROR El URL solicitado no se ha podido conseguir Mientras se intentaba traer el URL: http://www.%20%20artefinal.sonoviso.com/promoarte.swf...
Views: 95   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 23, 2005 2:50pm
by Ruben Dario
m
Max
Subdomain deletion
I have canceled the hosting on the subdomain www.nerdsfordummies.bravehost.com . But how do I delete the subdomain completely, like on www.hiddenterminal.bravehost.com ?
Views: 89   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 23, 2005 2:22pm
by Max
Lost important page!
I did nothing. I simply edited a page, and it became blank, after saving it. This is unbelievably frustrating, since the page carried an archive of news articles, including up-to-date articles. I tried editing it then, but it again went blank again. Does anyone kno...
Views: 119   Replies: 7
Last Post: Sep 23, 2005 11:23am
by Mogget1
b
Brandy
how to delete webpage?
Hi, I just deleted my account, but the webpage still exists. How do I delete that as well??
Views: 147   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 23, 2005 5:28am
by Brandy
j
Josh
Vistor Counter Help, Please!!
Could Someone Give Me And IDIOTS Guide To Putting A Visitor Counter On Your Page (Including Creating It) Coz I Tryed And I Just Cand Get It To Work! For Example When I Look At My Stats (that tell u how many ppl have bin on it 2day) It Says None, When I No There Ha...
Views: 109   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 22, 2005 10:49pm
by Rose
d
Doe
Need help please!
Hi! I'm having a problem with making a web site, first, for some odd reason, I can't get one of the boxes on the right to come up, so there is a space there thats empty. Second, every time I finnish, and publish, the words I tryped all shrink, which moves things...
Views: 84   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 22, 2005 10:43pm
by Doe
theres still a problem with the index page
yeah i already did it. but still it doesnt appear unless i typed the address with /index.htm and there it only appears, how can it be viewed when i typed the address it automatically directs to the index? there's already an index.html in my file manager, what is it?...
Views: 82   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 22, 2005 8:50pm
by Stephen Chapman
setting the main page
how can i set the main page. when im opening my domain, the main page won't appear. pls help
Views: 99   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 22, 2005 7:51pm
by anablanca
s
Seanna
Google cache of my site
I have just lost my home page while editing. i don't know what to do. While looking thru the postings here I came acroos someone who suggested I do a google cache of my site. I found it but now I don't know what to do with it. Can a cache help me restore my home page...
Views: 104   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 22, 2005 7:10pm
by Seanna
t
Trisha
auto reply??
Is there an auto reply feature for the emails???
Views: 210   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 22, 2005 7:04pm
by Trisha
n
Nicole
help
How do you use web templates?
Views: 226   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 22, 2005 5:20pm
by Nicole
HELP ME!!!
Can someone tell me how to delete a webpage that I do not want? im not sure how and this makes me sound like an idiot, but i need to know!! ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!
Views: 68   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 22, 2005 3:27pm
by Peter
c
Clas
PLz help me
You all know that commercial for bravenet that is located in the top middle of the page.. is it possible to move that commercial to the bottom middle instead?
Views: 137   Replies: 8
Last Post: Sep 22, 2005 2:53pm
by macmac
Question on Domain name purchasing.
I have a question concerning the 8.95 $ domain name per year purchase. Is this Domain name only allowed to be hosted with Your host if i buy it from bravehost? Or would this whole domain name be mine for a year and I could have it hosted by anyone i want? I would lik...
Views: 105   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 22, 2005 1:28pm
by Stephen Chapman
c
Clyde
Editing
I want to know how I can edit my site without having to start all over again. This is driving me nuts and it takes a lot of time. I know there is a simple solution but I can't figure it out.
Views: 93   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 22, 2005 10:59am
by Peter
g
G_com
Do you know how...
I coded a webpage then Made a folder. Does any one know if ther is a way to put the webpage in the folder?
Views: 109   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 22, 2005 9:37am
by Mike
e
Emma
how do i edit?
i shut down my computer while first editing my new webpage..i was picking out a layout, basic stuff but now i dont know how to get back onto it
Views: 177   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 22, 2005 7:30am
by Martin E. Meserv...
r
Ray
bravenet ftp access
I am new to bravenet and opened up an account today. I am trying to access ftp through smartftp but the host is not letting me in. Is this the server problem or am i doing something wrong?
Views: 246   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 22, 2005 7:28am
by Martin E. Meserv...
i
ioues
help,how can i view it
i'm a new from china,and i am not good at english. i choiced the begainer wizard, and have done step by step, but when it said you could view your site now, i clicked http://laowang.bravehost.com/ but noting happened. what is left to do with?
Views: 84   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 22, 2005 1:40am
by Peter
DOMAIN NOT REGISTERING
I paid my money to register my domain, they charged me and it says I do not have a domain. Please help me!
Views: 137   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 21, 2005 11:16pm
by alex
l
Lisa
Using the code section
I used the wizard to create my web page. I am trying to add a countdown timer to my web page. I copied and pasted the HTML to the code side and can see the counter in the visual editor, but it shows up as text on the web page. Also, I tried to change the font...
Views: 191   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 21, 2005 9:27pm
by Lisa
l
Lisa
upgraded to premium and now it says "ERROR: Domain not configured"
I upgrades yesterday and ever since it will not let us into the website address or anyone else for that matter. This website is for a Katrina benefit and all the posters and flyers went out today and that is where all the info is for them to receive. I have conta...
Views: 178   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 21, 2005 8:32pm
by Lisa
n
Nicole
Traffic exchange code
Where do I past the traffic exchange code that I recieved in email?
Views: 215   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 21, 2005 8:24pm
by webspeak
r
Ron
Website info0
After you log in what is the best way to get to your account page so you can change information on your website? Thanks in advance!!
Views: 128   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 21, 2005 8:21pm
by webspeak
e
ESTEEE
The URL is wonky on some pages
On my Home Page my url appears correctly, as http://reflexologybyestee.com/index.html/ but on subsequent pages, it does a repeat ... a repeat... like this http://reflexologybyestee.com/index.html/index_files/Reflexology.htm and then shows the rest of the pages .....
Views: 137   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 21, 2005 7:18pm
by ESTEEE
Site builder
I like to know wish site builder do you have?
Views: 95   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 21, 2005 4:28pm
by Peter
l
LHK97
changing address
How can you change your web address with out deleting your site?
Views: 83   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 21, 2005 1:59pm
by Stephen Chapman
Guest book?
Hey everyone! Um, I set up my guest book, and it seemed to work oky from the preveiw, but then when I went to my website. You can't access the guestbook from my site. What do I need to do? I entered the URL that you click on to RETURN to, which was my site, but they...
Views: 128   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 21, 2005 1:17pm
by Five Ounce Swall...
b
Ben
How many visitors / hits do you recieve a day?
How many visitors / hits do you recieve a day? Was just wondering what most people get to their websites, obviously some get more than others but i'm interested to know and see if mine gets the same?? I recieve on average around 8/9 visitors a day and anything fro...
Views: 185   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 21, 2005 11:23am
by Ben
EDUARDO GOMEZ PEREZ(DANIEL)SECTOR BAHIA
THE MAN WHO EVERYBODY TAL HERE ABOUT IT HAVE AN A LABORATORY OF CRISTAL IN SAN CARLOS IN ADITION OF THAT THIS MAN HAVE THE HELP FROM POLICE AND IN ADITION OF THAT HES WIFE NAME LIAN SHE AND HE MAKE A FALSE DOLLARS AND THEM CAHNGE THAT ON ICE CREAM VH PHARMACY AN...
Views: 73   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 21, 2005 11:13am
by Martha Perez
m
Mark
Hosting Broken For Months
I have hosting for www.mullhistoricalsociety.net and it has been broken for months. The site is pretty much defunct anyway but I may need to reactivate it soon. Anyone able to have a look and see what's wrong?
Views: 223   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 21, 2005 7:57am
by Mark
g
Glenn
Anyone wanna look...???
Just about done. Comments would be good............
Views: 95   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 21, 2005 7:36am
by Corwings
Copy/Paste where
Hi can anyone help me? I know how to copy and paste but where do you put your paste at to getit to stick on your pages and not LOOK like a url.
Views: 67   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 21, 2005 6:33am
by Peter
h
hari
Free WebHosting
hi sir/madam Is the Domain also free along with the Freehosting? If not how much i have to pay per year. And i want ot know the mode of Payment as i live in india.? Will i get all the time support from u in case of network failure? what is the mode of paymen...
Views: 79   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 21, 2005 4:03am
by Peter
i
Iments
Guestbook Deleted
Has anyone ever had their account deleted with no explanation? Mine has been recently, just wondering if this happens a lot..
Views: 74   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 21, 2005 4:01am
by Peter
c
Connie
Website problem.. if you type in my website address, you are directed to one message of my Message F
Hi, Can somebody explain to me, please, 1)why when anyone enters my web address, they are directed to one of the posted messages in my Message Forum ( ), rather than taken to my main page? 2) how do I correct the problem one and all, in advance, for a...
Views: 246   Replies: 8
Last Post: Sep 21, 2005 1:26am
by ali
Help with background
Ok i know how to upload my own background but can't figure out how to get it on the page can someone help me?
Views: 86   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 20, 2005 9:40pm
by Corwings
m
Mac
Help! Question?
On my home page I want to have links at the top so that my visitors can click on them and that will take them to that specific page.... for example in my homepage I have on top....."Home" "Mac news" as links so when u clcik them they take u to that page.... I w...
Views: 260   Replies: 12
Last Post: Sep 20, 2005 8:16pm
by webspeak
l
Lexy
HELP WITH BACKGROUNDS AND TABLES!
I made a site on dreamweaver that consists of a background and a table with content. I uploaded the HTML file and background image into my files with FILE MANAGER. But, when I go to edit the page I just uploaded...it won't show up! My background won't show up and nei...
Views: 89   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 20, 2005 8:04pm
by webspeak