Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
b
Ben
Join My Site Ring!!!
Fellow Wemasters. If you have a website that is to do with any SPORT in some way then add you site to my site ring. Just visit the home page and scroll down to join the site ring. http://www.benwalmsley.bravehost.com
Views: 167   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 3, 2005 8:26am
by Ben
b
Billy
Martin?!!!!!!!
In my "Membership Information" there is no "Website URL", I'm assuming you mean the domain of the site I'm trying to upload. I will email that to your Ham Radio site for privacy reasons. I tried what you said, I renamed the file on the right side of the Java Applet...
Views: 139   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 3, 2005 6:58am
by Martin E. Meserv...
d
DAvid
outlook express 6 email
outlook express 6 used to work just fine with AOL however, I cannot send or recieve mail using my POP3 bravenet email addy david@atecdiversified.com r there any solutions to this problem? Like, can I at least receive email on this addy? David
Views: 309   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 3, 2005 5:38am
by DAvid
b
Bill
Front Page 2002 tutorial
Is there a tutorial on how to use this program on bravenet? I tried a web project with frames and abandoned that after learning frames are not supported. Then I use a regular FP template and tried to upload it and got two error messages 1) Server doesnt support...
Views: 252   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 3, 2005 5:12am
by Bill
s
steven
how do i upload my own Template?
how do i upload my own Template? i don't like none of the brave host Templates so is there a way i can upload one?
Views: 149   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 3, 2005 1:52am
by Mitch
n
Nick
Can someone tell me how to add a page to my site?
CAn you tell me how to add a page to my site? I would appreciate it.
Views: 224   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 2, 2005 8:51pm
by Mitch
s
steven
how do i upload my own Template
how can i upload my own Template? i don't like none of the brave host Templates and i want to upload my own.
Views: 180   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 2, 2005 8:47pm
by Mitch
b
Basic
trouble with saving editing
I edited a few pages on my Website, but when I left the editing page, none of the changes had been saved; I clicked the 'save' button before I left.
Views: 83   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 2, 2005 6:52pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
b
Billy
Okay Martin now what?
It said "Completed" on both sides, but when I went up to the top of the page and clicked on my site domain, it tells me it's under construction. Now what? And, thanks for the first reply!!!!
Views: 181   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 2, 2005 6:46pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
b
Billy
Aargh...Aargh...and Aargh!!!
I have built several sites using CoffeeCup VisualSite Designer and they are visually stunning...but I can't seem to get into the bravehost system. I got all the FTP info, the CoffeeCup program doesn't respond. In fact I get this..."Error while uploading. The program...
Views: 171   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 2, 2005 3:58pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
b
Bill
Front Page
Another newbie. Did some searching here but have not found a firm answer. Am I correct in thinking that using front page with frames is not a good idea for free web hosting service? It seems to me that that the ads appear in each frame and affect the formatting etc.....
Views: 247   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 2, 2005 3:26pm
by Bill
j
JOHN
chat page
hi, can anyone tell me how to get into the chat editor to put in passwords etc, i set this page up over a year ago and it seems that bravenet have upgraded the facility & now i cant't get in to add members into the chat page. can you help ? john.
Views: 202   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 2, 2005 3:23pm
by JOHN
a
anna
tools with professional hosting?
I am considering signing up from bravenets professional hosting, and it says that you get 27 free tools. am i supposed to assume these are all the pro-versions or are they the free versions? (ex: would i be able to use the message forum service or the message-service...
Views: 221   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 2, 2005 1:48pm
by Stephen Chapman
Check Out RTK Websites
Hey Everyone,... Go Check Out RTK Websites http://rtkwebsites.tk/ Have A Look Around And Do Whatever Tell Me What You Think... Im 14 And This Is My Only Major Website Currently, all built in html and .css with bravenets editors! :D sign up to be a member while you...
Views: 114   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 2, 2005 12:19pm
by Robbins
find webmaster
This site is run by volunteers, as is the Grassy Hollow Visitor Center. We now need a webmaster (I think), to add occasional info to the website. our present webmaster is a relative of a member, etc, and wants out. We can keep it on bravenet. Pls advise.
Views: 173   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 2, 2005 11:54am
by Jeff
a
Anna
Site Map Generator from Google...
I would like to use the Goggle Site Map generator and this is what is needed: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The Google Sitemap Generator is a Python script that creates a Sitemap for your site using the Sitemap Protocol. This script can create Sitemaps from URL lis...
Views: 266   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 2, 2005 11:47am
by Jeff
google ads
I have google ads on my site, is there a way to have them open in a seperate window? thanks.
Views: 98   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 2, 2005 11:37am
by Peter
Free Traffic For Your Site.. READ THIS!
Hey Guys... My Website Gets Alot Of Traffic Every Day From Kids At My School... I Mean My Whole School Knows About My Site Because I Run My Schools website... So Put Your Link In Here And A Description And Ill Add It To The New "Partners" Page Im Making! Lots Of Free...
Views: 176   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 2, 2005 10:10am
by Jeff
HELP!!!
How do I change my URL?
Views: 89   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 2, 2005 9:53am
by Marina
Linking pictures
Hi, can anybody please help. I want to link a thumbnail picture so when I click on it, it links to full size image of the picture but when I try to link the thumbnail it keeps asking me for the url. I have tried making the full size image as a page but it keeps put...
Views: 74   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 2, 2005 5:09am
by Metr01973
Help
My website is not correct
Views: 74   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 2, 2005 2:36am
by Corwings
Blocked cookies on bravenet.com
I am attempting to log on as a new member and i get a message saying i am blocking cookies. But i am not i have turned off my firewall and the site to trusted always alloy cookies. Any help would be appreciated. Paul...
Views: 87   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2005 1:57am
by P M EDY
e
Emma
HELP!!!
On my main page i have 2 boxes on the left hand side and the subjects in it wont delete. what do i do?!?
Views: 237   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 10:25pm
by Mitch
c
Curly
I need help please help!!!
I have a basic account and I don't find a Photo Center anywhere. My upload manager uploads to somewhere but I need them in my photo album on my site. I am a beginner and I realllllyyyy need some help. Please email me and let me know where to find my photo manager. I'...
Views: 102   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 10:12pm
by Mitch
Hosting Help And Site Tips
Hey Guys... I Was Looking Into Buying Just A Plain Domain Name And I Was Wondering If This Would update My Free Subdomain Name To The New One...Like Would I Get The Page Not Found And Whatever Files? Also... I Was Wondering If Anyone In Here Would Want To Take A...
Views: 88   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 10:04pm
by Mitch
HONEST WEBSITE OPPINIONS
Tell me what you think of my website please... honest oppinions.. ill take it all, give me your best shot... or if you like it, give me something i can quote for the website! http://rtkwebsites.tk/
Views: 89   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 9:30pm
by ¿
posting photos
I am not able to post photos to my free website. I have tried going to visual editor but this does not work. Please advise. Much appreciated.
Views: 68   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 9:27pm
by Robbins
no start , no home page , no edit .
what can i do, to start my built website? i'm on free option
Views: 77   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 9:23pm
by Robbins
I Need Help!!!
i dont know how to put another page onto my site after i published it!! thanks. brittany
Views: 79   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 8:30pm
by HappyMomAnna
m
Marina
How do you change your domain/URL name?
Could someone tell me how to change your domain/URL name?
Views: 60   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 7:35pm
by Mitch
d
Destin
Problem with uploading files
Hi! I am wondering how to put an uploaded music file onto the site using a free account. I can't figure out how to post an uploaded file. Anybody know?
Views: 97   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 7:23pm
by Mitch
hey
wow this will be the first entry im writing here! propz me!
Views: 47   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 7:21pm
by Mitch
Help
I am the webmaster for www.briandesveaux.com. We recently renewed with Bravenet after the account expired. I uploaded all of the files to the server and I'm seeing nothing. I don't claim to be a professional web guy,but I feel like I did everything right. Can anybody...
Views: 65   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 7:09pm
by Mitch
s
Stacie
putting up a slide show
I need help. I have this slide show that I want to put on to my site but i can not figure out how. Nor can I figure out how to put vidoes on the site. can someone please help me? Stacie
Views: 95   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 6:55pm
by Stacie
Can I put forms on the website for viewers to print?
Hello... I run my daughter's cheering website and I was just wondering if there is a way to put permission slips, registration forms, or competition waivers on the site for the parents to print out? If I can.. how? Thanks so much!
Views: 87   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 5:19pm
by Peter
m
myrtle
pages
can someone tell me how to get shorter pages, mine are way to long,thanks.
Views: 84   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 5:16pm
by Peter
d
Disa
PLEASE HELP ! How can I put a video clip on my website ?
PLEASE HELP ! How can I put a video clip on my website ?
Views: 156   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 4:06pm
by Stacie
Take a look.........
At my site. Please leave comments etc. here. http://www.benwalmsley.bravehost.com
Views: 144   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 10:32am
by HappyMomAnna
j
Jade
backgrounds
hi im new at all this so i feel really stupid but how do u get colored backgrounds please help from jade
Views: 149   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 10:24am
by HappyMomAnna
b
Brandy
Please Help Me
I need help. Right now I am a free member and I need to know how to hide a page. Example, I am useing the pasword gate which will lead my visitors to the members area. That works great, the problem is that now that I have my members area built, its right on my links...
Views: 133   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 10:08am
by HappyMomAnna
k
Ken
How to know my guestbook path?
How to know my guestbook path?
Views: 110   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 10:02am
by HappyMomAnna
Activating chat room on my web site
I would like to use the chat room feature on my web site to do real-time office hours with my students. The chat button appears in my web site, but when I click on it, the box is all blue, and I can not input any comments. Any ideas on how to make it work? Here is...
Views: 75   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 10:00am
by HappyMomAnna
More than one free website
Is it possible to have more than one free websites as long I stay into my disk limit? If so, I was not able to create a second one...
Views: 83   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 4:04am
by Martin E. Meserv...
love
Shalom everybody,utopia television are looking for bands,contact patrick.
Views: 244   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 2:58am
by patrick
r
Ryan
a Marines day by day journal about what is happening out here in Iraq!!
View my journal and tag it so I can view your and add you to my friend list. I am all about trying to spread this journal around so people can actually see what is really happening out here in Iraq than what the news say is happening. I well say as much as I am allow...
Views: 118   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 1:46am
by Glenn
s
steph
hey can any1 tell me what is dis all about
can any1 tell me what this is all about because i am new i dont no if i just chat or if there is sumink else i got to do ok thank you
Views: 131   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 12:56am
by Mitch
k
Kelly
How do I change the hosted domain name?
Ok, signed up with pro and used my domain that I currently had. So I chose hosting with no domain. After talking to hubby we decided to get a different domain name. I did that (had to pay 8.95 for the domain name even though I should have gotten one free) and now...
Views: 203   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 12:48am
by Mitch
r
Robert
Need Help in Installing Paid Membership Script
I Would Like To Install A Paid Membership Script To My Website Please Help Thank You
Views: 148   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 12:33am
by Mitch
403 error
When i try to get into mi site i get message:Error 403 Forbidden.The owner of this website is not allowing authorization to visitors.And my main page's name is index.html Website: http://williamsplace.bravehost.com
Views: 253   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 12:25am
by Mitch
m
Mitch
Problems
I have another account, and a pro registration. I go to template gallery, then upload support files and make a index page. but when i go to file manager and then to visual editor, all the pictures in the website template are just boxes with a red cross in corner. at...
Views: 66   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 12:17am
by Mitch
e
Emma
PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Hi guys please help me! this is the first website ive ever made and its for a dear friend of mine who is an actor in the west end. the address www.simonlipkin.bravehost.com please help! on the main page there are 3 boxes on the left side with links in them that i...
Views: 182   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 12:15am
by Mitch
f
Fooz
user list
is there any way to put a list of the users and how many posts they have had and stuff like that?
Views: 45   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 12:08am
by Mitch
c
CRWXS
How Can I know My Site's Http Address?
I am new to these things, and don't know what to do to get my site's http address, who can give me a clear answer?
Views: 139   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 12:05am
by Mitch
CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE!
www.shiningmilokaross.tk I know that the layout is busted but I will change it as soon as they make making your own from scratch easier (hopefully!) Please rate it out of 10 1 bieng low 10 bieng high Its a pokémon fansite so please don't judge i...
Views: 126   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 30, 2005 8:21pm
by Hitman
b
bret
site and email down
Anybody else with their pop3 email account and website down or am I the only one? I also could not, and cannot, ftp yesterday. PLease let me know, bret
Views: 56   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 30, 2005 8:04pm
by Mitch
m
Moomoe
i cant edit my site HELP
help i published my site but cant edit it. wats going on. pls pls help
Views: 72   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 30, 2005 7:50pm
by Mitch
n
nancy
Need help! Please come by and tell me if this site is ok.
Please help. I need funds and want to publicize this site. Can you help? www.moneywave.bravehost.com Thanks a million!
Views: 207   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 30, 2005 5:27pm
by Anonoumous perso...
s
Shawn
ftp question
Can i use ftp with free hosting and if you download a new ftp program (smartftp was the one i downloaded), is there any initial setting up that needs to be done?
Views: 98   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 30, 2005 2:48pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
Online Indicator
I would like to place an online/offline indicator on my web pages to let my friends and family know when I am available to chat. I am aware that Instant Messenger icons are available but this is unsatisfactory for me because I don't use any other than the BraveNet Qu...
Views: 88   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 30, 2005 2:37pm
by Bob Clarke aka t...
c
Chris
Transferring photos onto Main Page
Help! Having a prob placing photos on my pages. I have photos in my photo album here, but, can't get them on the pages.My browser is Mozilla Firefox. Thanks
Views: 180   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 30, 2005 1:46pm
by Chris
j
Josh
Any Suggestions?.................
Can anyone give me any suggestions or ways of improving my site please? wwww.airbadgers.bravehost.com thanks josh, p.s. when you add a page is there a way making it so it dosnt have a tab on the main page, e.g. on my site how do i get rid of the "european ch...
Views: 193   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 30, 2005 9:19am
by Anna
Editing pages
I spent ages editing one of my pages, saved it, published it and then when I went to look at it it hadn't changed. Also, in the edit punction, it wouldn't let me preview, or show the page layout. Any ideas? Chele
Views: 99   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 30, 2005 8:35am
by Corwings
mailing list
I'm not sure what's going on. I have a mailing list thing on my site but when someone signs up, I don't receive an email alerting me to it. Is there something I'm missing?
Views: 165   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 30, 2005 1:23am
by Peter
site manager access
I've signed up for the free web site and loaded a template, which works OK. The following day (now) I can't find how to get back to the manager to work on my site. I want to be able to manage my files with the Java applet for trasfering files. I've followed the...
Views: 99   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 30, 2005 1:21am
by Peter
how do i get to visual editor?
i have some texts i need to put on ma web sit so i need to get to visual editor and i have no clue how to get there so plz help me and explane
Views: 93   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 29, 2005 10:29pm
by Jade
m
Mike
lost index.html
for some reason I can't find the index.html file. So now I can't find it..Does bravent offer a rollback or switch back to previous file? Kind of like a recycle.
Views: 163   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 29, 2005 9:04pm
by Corwings
new program
Does any one know how to add new programs on web
Views: 88   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 29, 2005 9:03pm
by Corwings
s
simon
forum
how can i make it so that only i can delete messages
Views: 102   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 29, 2005 6:56pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
e
Evan
How can I cancel my payment!
I need to know I've payed for 1 yesr but its taking money out of my account monthly how can I get Bravnet to stop hosting my site and stop billing me! please help
Views: 92   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 29, 2005 6:37pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
i
Ian
Website Content
As the website etc is free, can we put adds on to generate income?
Views: 225   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 29, 2005 4:35pm
by Ian
s
Simon
Access to raw log files on basic hosting?
Do you get access to raw log files on the basic hosting plan?
Views: 84   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 29, 2005 2:08pm
by Simon
Views: 103   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 29, 2005 1:01pm
by Peter
c
Curly
Help
So now that my site is up how do I get all of the services I signed up for to appear on my site?????
Views: 89   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 29, 2005 11:38am
by Peter
j
Josh
mailing lists................what?!?!?!?!?
why have i got pending to subscribers? do i have to do anything to make them active?!? please help. cheers, josh
Views: 109   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 29, 2005 11:38am
by Peter
a
Andrew
Templates!!!! Help!!!!
Hello. I created a website, which i was pleased with. Then i tried to put a template on, and now when i go onto edit page it is showing my old one, but when you click on the link it shows the templated one. PLease help!!!!
Views: 206   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 29, 2005 9:23am
by Martin E. Meserv...
HAVING PROBLEM USING FTP APPLET
I'm having problem to download files. My directory name and domain name are the same. Need to change directory name but was rejected cos must have permission. Repeated email to Bravenet support but no reply. Could you help me to change the directory name. Thank yo...
Views: 86   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 29, 2005 6:46am
by Adnan bin Ahmad
s
Sulynn
IMAGES
Hey, when I click on my images to place on my website, it flashes open and flashes off, now what?
Views: 96   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 29, 2005 5:09am
by Peter
m
Matt
Restrict Views from editing or seeing stats
I've just set-up a guest book, counter and photo album and will then set-up a minipoll. However when i go in to the webpage I can edit them all or view all the stats. I do not want others to beable to do this, is there anyway I can stop this. Is this because somehow...
Views: 154   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 29, 2005 5:06am
by Peter
login problems
I log in, get the members area page, but when I try to select any of the icons I get a message that the server has failed to log me in. Help needed!
Views: 102   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 29, 2005 4:02am
by Yvette
Does this work for MACs?
Hello, i have an iBook G4. Does bravenet work on macs? i have gone to some of the help forums, and i don't seem to have certain links that i need in order to get started. does anyone know of a more friendly website builder?
Views: 136   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 29, 2005 12:59am
by Nancy
adding page to existing menu
like to know how to add page on every menu that i create. for example i'd like to add page on "CV". what will i do? anyone? kindly see my url.
Views: 85   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 28, 2005 8:20pm
by Stephen Chapman
a
Anora
Question about images, and 50 mbs
I have a free hosting account, which has 50 mbs of space. I've been putting up a lot of pictures on my site with the upload tool, where you simply type in the url where your image is located. I'm wondering if this takes up space to simply upload via url, or if it do...
Views: 80   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 28, 2005 8:16pm
by Stephen Chapman
k
kade
stlyes
how do you put a stlye on the website instead of using a theme.
Views: 97   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 28, 2005 2:47pm
by kade
j
josh
web builder
hi, im new to this and i cant find the web site builder to get under way.
Views: 121   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 28, 2005 2:19pm
by Peter
Huh?
hey guys can someone please, please me? i need to know where i can go to edit pages i have already published? because i've tried everywhere. and it says everywhere like "don't worry once you've published them you can go back and edit" but it doesnt say how. please,...
Views: 85   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 28, 2005 1:46pm
by Stephen Chapman
Fast & Easy Money
MAKE EASY MONEY IP: 69.40.49.220 Posted on 09/28/05 at by June Get Extra Money THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!! IT WORKS !!! BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS BELOW FOR IT TO WORK!!!! A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroup...
Views: 79   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2005 11:58am
by June Patten
m
Monty
Stop adding "provided by bravenet" in tags
I hope to offload maintenance of a Bravenet PRO website to the content owner and she will be using the website wizard. But it seems that whenever you publish the site using the wizard it insists on changing the title tag to append "provided by Bravenet.com". Please...
Views: 143   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 28, 2005 8:54am
by Monty
j
James
Sound clips
How does one get the sound clips up on your website? I came across a website that had sound clips with every page of the website. I would like that as well.
Views: 155   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 28, 2005 7:12am
by Peter
New Website Feedback
Hi All, I used the ftp access to transfer my files from tripod. I have taken most of the broken links out but i still get some error messages. Would anyone please have a look and maybe tell me what and how they can be fixed? Please please.
Views: 76   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2005 4:33am
by Nauseen
im concerned with credit card security
hi, i want to pay for my site but i was warned that my account might be used by some hackers. is it really safe. dominic
Views: 84   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 28, 2005 4:32am
by Peter
urgent
Dear, After i get register,how much storge facility i get and is it easy to upload my file. thanks
Views: 90   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 28, 2005 4:04am
by Martin E. Meserv...
p
pete
publish
i have uploaded my web pages how do i publish my site
Views: 106   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 28, 2005 3:53am
by Martin E. Meserv...
a
aka
SPECIAL EFFECTS
IS THERE ANY WAY TO ADD SPECIAL EFFECTS TO YOUR PAGES SUC AS ZOOMING OR CHECKERED IN. STUFF LIKE THAT
Views: 103   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 27, 2005 9:39pm
by WebSpeak
t
Tammy
Help, I seem to have lost my site
So I'm beavering away, doing great and IE freezes. So I close down, come back and I can't seem to find the link to edit my page. I signed in, it says I have a page that hasn't been published, but how the heck do I get to it? Obviously there is some obvious link I can...
Views: 163   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 27, 2005 9:38pm
by WebSpeak
HOW MY SITE LOOKS????????????
PLS Tell me how my site looks
Views: 92   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 27, 2005 9:13pm
by WebSpeak
how do you update the paragraph
how do you up date the paragraph. the lcome thingy?
Views: 82   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2005 6:37pm
by bradley
Getting started
I've just started a site and am hopeless at this sort of thing. I've added a guest page Chat page and messageboard but its maintaining the site and setting things up i'm having trouble with. I registered the site and notice it doesn't have a www in the name. anothe...
Views: 94   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2005 3:51pm
by Ken Duddle
d
dave
damit how do you get the form filler to work
what else?? please help i have to turn this questionair--form in tomorrow
Views: 232   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 27, 2005 1:40pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
t
Tammy
Can't save
I have been using this happily, its worked great, now when I insert my text in block 1, you are supposed to click "save and next", I click it and nothing happens. It flashes, but keeps me on the edit page, it won't let me go back to choose another box on the layout p...
Views: 141   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 27, 2005 11:32am
by Tammy
How to edit my new template that I uploaded from t.gallery
I have my domain name and i upload a template from the template gallery and went to file manager and got lost.......do not know what to do....please help
Views: 105   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 27, 2005 11:11am
by Need help!