Replies
Last Post
s
sam
Views: 227   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 20, 2005 7:25am
by Corwings
Updates not happening
I edited the contented and published it. The message was "congratualtions! Your website has been published in the internet! It is all perfect in preview. But the changes are not reflected.
Views: 89   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 20, 2005 4:44am
by Peter
Template browser will not upload!
Here again with another website.Makes 5.This time I am using a template I bought.IT will not upload.Having a real bad time with this project.Can anyone help me again.U guys have helped me bluid more then one.
Views: 113   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 20, 2005 4:03am
by Martin E. Meserv...
How do i add music to my site in details please
I know it said link music to site, can someone give me step by step on how to add music.... ?
Views: 96   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 19, 2005 9:47pm
by Clinton
r
Ralph
website works on high speed but not on dial up
People with dial up say only part of the page will come up. But people with high speed say site comes up perfect? Can someone help me repair this thanks.
Views: 85   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 19, 2005 8:21pm
by Ron in Phoenix
n
newby
how do i start building a site?
the sticky says Click on the "Manage Website" link (just under the group photo). Use that link to go to your main Website Hosting manager/control panel page. theres no group photo and no "Manage Website" link on that page!!!! HELP!
Views: 125   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 19, 2005 7:28pm
by SLacKerBaBe
OK, I figured out my other problem, but now I have 2 moe questions.....
#1 Am I able to add a audio media player to my free website, and if I can then How do I do it? #2 How can I am my website secure (as in, people have to register and login with a name and password). But other then that, my site is actually starting to come alo...
Views: 95   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 19, 2005 5:58pm
by MiniTaker
c
claire
where is service manager
HOW DO I GET TO the service manager in order to upload new photos?
Views: 177   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 19, 2005 3:29pm
by Peter
l
luke
hotlinking
I have a web community and i use bravehost to host the main pages of it and use the hit counter etc. but i have to use another company for the private members part of my site. the problem im getting is tht after a while the images ive used the board goes. so can y...
Views: 130   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 19, 2005 3:16pm
by luke
s
shaun
hi there, does anyone know how i make a sticky that holds a topic in a sertain place?
Views: 279   Replies: 11
Last Post: Oct 19, 2005 3:13pm
by Pat
uploading
can anyone help me? i dnt know how to upload my website 2 the internet, i have a domain bt i dnt know how to actually pt the website on the internet so it can visited?
Last Post: Oct 19, 2005 3:09pm
by Peter
Have 2nd Domain want to buy hosting for it, but can't figure out how
I have had a domain hosted here for almost a year. I registered another Domain that I want to host here as well, and I registered it through Bravenet, but I can not get the buy it now for web hosting to connect to it. Charity
Views: 94   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 19, 2005 2:45pm
by Charity
m
Mirak
How to make it so there are members in my forum
Is there a way to make it so, instead of people showing their names when they post...they can register an account...that way they don't have to go through that process every time. Or...is there no way to do that?
Views: 83   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 19, 2005 1:56pm
by Mirak
It wont upload my updates
whenever i make an update, i go to the preview, and everything works fine. BUT when i publish it, it says that I have not uploaded the site yet, and whenever I type in the address, it gives me the non updated version HELP!!!!!
Views: 63   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 19, 2005 1:11pm
by myrtle
s
Sami
omg help!
how do i edit my website? peeps wil probs laugh at this but i cnt work out how to edit it once iv logged in!!! help me plz!
Views: 146   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 19, 2005 12:33pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
copy-paste code
hey peeps! I wanted to add a mini poll onto my site. But when I paste the code where I want the poll to appear on my page, all that shows up when I publish it is the code. The poll isn't there. what do I do? Im seriously cunfuzzled. thanks a million! -Five Ounce...
Views: 102   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 19, 2005 12:28pm
by Five Ounce Swall...
m
Matt
Backround
How do i change my backround on my website??? I used the website wizard thing and my backround is currently white and I would like to change it to silver or something like that is there a way to do this?
Views: 171   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 19, 2005 12:26pm
by Matt
j
Jacob
How do I change the size of my directory links on the side?
How do you change the size of the font on the side of your site where the directory to other parts of your site? I looked everywhere and can't find out where to change the font size of the directory please help me!!
Views: 101   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 19, 2005 11:31am
by Jacob
red crosses
please can some one tell me how to get rid of the little red crosses that show up instead of a picture,thank you
Views: 119   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 19, 2005 10:11am
by Martin E. Meserv...
l
Larry
changing values
when I input values on the website builder, the values change when I save them befor i publish. after a few attemps, it still changes.
Views: 124   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 19, 2005 9:10am
by Larry
I'm so frustrated........
I'm so upset right now.... This thing has got me going crazy.... Now when I typing in www.sinistersanctuary.com it gives me a 404 error.....It didn't do that yesterday when I was working on the site. I'm about ready to just say forget it....This is stressin me out...
Views: 186   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 19, 2005 1:04am
by Lewis
What are some simple ways I can BAN certain IP's?
I have a lot of annoying and vulgar-speaking people visiting my site and I already know their IP's, what can I do to ban their IP's, not including the Bravenet IP ban thing. I want to be able to COMPLETELY ban them from my ENTIRE site. I have a free account so it has...
Views: 203   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 18, 2005 11:34pm
by Peter
Transfering Domain Question
I want to transfer my domain to another godaddy.com I registered my domain name with Bravenet. When I try to transfer to Godaddy, they tell me that I cannot because my domain is 'active' and that I should contact my current registar. So I sent off a support ticket...
Views: 132   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 18, 2005 11:29pm
by blumoon
how do i add on music?
ok ya i know theres a free music thing, but i dont wanna download any song, what if i wanna put on something I recorded? Not rushed at all but i'm wondering for later on...... thanks a lot to whoever answers this.
Views: 87   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 18, 2005 11:26pm
by Peter
b
Becky
Question about upgrading from free hosting...
This may seem like I should know this but if anyone here has the basic or premium web hosting packages, how does the payment plan work out? When you sign up for say the 3 year term, for the basic package, do you end up paying the total due which is $286.20 or do you...
Views: 148   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 18, 2005 11:23pm
by blumoon
I just upgraded and now can't do a thing!!!!!!
What the hell is going on!!!!!! I upgraded my site to professional. Now nothing works. Not the old site and I can't transfer anything to the new templates.....all of my images are gone.....everytime I try to correct it I get a message that says Bravenet Server FTP E...
Last Post: Oct 18, 2005 11:16pm
by blumoon
d
dieter
webcam
Hi can i add a webcam to my brave host site? if i can how do i do it ? if not any ideas? cheers
Views: 83   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2005 9:34pm
by dieter
domains
Hey, anyone Know how to change the domain of a free .bravehost site?
Views: 72   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2005 5:50pm
by Serenity design
PHP
I thought PHP was enabled with Bravenet?
Views: 145   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2005 5:33pm
by Christopher
g
grady
I FOUND THE COOLEST THING EVER
come to the GmanTV chat rooms on THURSDAY AT 5:00 FRIDAY AT 5:00 and any one on tonight gimmie a ring or post a reply. I'll check hourly for replies. Leave a time and i'll be there. by the way this is what your gonna learn how to do....
Views: 123   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2005 2:49pm
by grady
I couldn't access to my website using the fast URL.... Help me
Hi I been unable to access my website using the fast URL. Also I am afraid the others can't too. I need Help Thanks
Views: 90   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 18, 2005 2:22pm
by Ron
HELP PLS
404 Forbidden! Authorization is Not PossibleThe owner of this website is not allowing authorization to visitors. this is wat it say when i try to go to my website wat is rong heres the address http://www.schoolhousescrewup.bravehost.com/ pls repy
Views: 146   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 18, 2005 2:17pm
by Derrick
k
KYLE
People upload their own html files
How do I publish my site?
Views: 197   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 18, 2005 1:21pm
by Tryin' to Help
my site
how do i upload my site? every time i go to it it says site under construction how do i make that go away and make my site appear when i type in my url?thanx in advance sent responces to my email address. mzlexsus@yahoo.com
Views: 87   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 18, 2005 1:17pm
by Tryin' to Help
g
glynn
how do i add html from the website wizard ?
i dont have a clue, i am trying to add adverts and things like that to earn a bit of cash, but its all in hmtl and i dont know where to go to add to hmtl of my website
Views: 97   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 18, 2005 7:12am
by Martin E. Meserv...
b
Billy
Am I just that stupid?
I have been trying to add a counter and an email form to my site.......but,..AArrgghh! Somebody Please!..in simply laymen terms tell me how to do this? What do they mean by "your favorite editor" in the tutorial?
Views: 156   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 18, 2005 7:06am
by Martin E. Meserv...
m
mary
cant add to my site
i want to add results to our site and cant remember how to please help thank you
Views: 232   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 18, 2005 5:12am
by Peter
g
glynn
Views: 121   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 18, 2005 5:01am
by glynn
s
Satine
Are CSS Allowed?
Do CSS work on Bravenet? Because none of my links will change colours, or do any fancy stuff. :(
Views: 218   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 18, 2005 1:27am
by Peter
k
Kirs
How to save your work on bravenet to your computer
How can you save the work you did on bravenet file manager to your computer? So you can reuse it incase your site may get deleted? Does anyone know? Thank you, Kirs
Last Post: Oct 18, 2005 1:25am
by Peter
8ch
This is new, and i'm looking for some feedback
Hi All I set this site up to the chart the ups and downs of a group of under 8 boys in their first year in the local football league. Its taken some time to put together (more than i would like to admit to)but has been a really good experience. Please i would a...
Views: 118   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 18, 2005 12:20am
by Becky
Photo Center question
Has anyone set up a slide show, or at the least, a next and back button, to scroll the pictures in albums using the photo center service? It's quite inconvenient to not be able to just click Next to advance to the next picture. Thanks.
Views: 91   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2005 12:12am
by Elbert Lai
das sa
asd sa d
Views: 76   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2005 11:36pm
by 邓灿
k
Kirs
How to save your work on bravenet to your computer
How can you save the work you did on bravenet file manager to your computer? So you can reuse it incase your site may get deleted? Does anyone know? Thank you, Kirs
Views: 69   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2005 9:53pm
by Kirs
k
Kirs
I paid 10.95 for a month and haven't been able to renew it
I paid 10.95 for a month and haven't been able to renew it and now my sight don't show up. I used word to make the site and I know that file type I need to pay in order to use it. What I was wondering is how to redo it so it will still show up for the free site so wh...
Views: 131   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 17, 2005 9:24pm
by Kirs
mysql database
I have a sql database from another hoster that I would like to use on here as I am moving servers and I would like no to loose any thing, could you help me please. I am having trouble uploading it in the database section. I think it is too big as it is over 50mb.
Views: 102   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2005 7:32pm
by Ami chan
j
jcali
Adding pages with in pages
Ok...This is what I'm wanting to do with my page! I have a page called surveys.....Now...I wanna add more pages with in that page...But I dont wanna have the pages in the survey page labeled on the main menu..Can someone help me with this?? It would be so grea...
Last Post: Oct 17, 2005 7:11pm
by jcali
j
John
553-Can't open that file: Permission denied 553 Rename/move failure: No such file or directory
Does anybody recognize what might cause this when uploading a site from DreamWeaver or Frontpage? I do authenticate with the ftp server but it refuses to allow me to upload files. I can use the Bravehost java FTP applet but I lose all my links when I upload using...
Views: 2516   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 17, 2005 6:51pm
by John
n
Noah
Hey guys, how do I get a sign in, sign off system??
If you go to any professional web sites you will see how they have a membership thing. I was wondering how I make a link that will lead to a sign in page. Then how do I mark on my page just to them that they are signed on. And after they signed in they want to sign o...
Views: 123   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 17, 2005 5:21pm
by Noah
b
Baya
I can't open my account up
I use my password but bravehost is saying that it can't find my email address in the data base. I was working on my site just last week so I don't understand why it is telling me that my email is not in the database?? Please help me? Baya
Views: 72   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2005 5:03pm
by Baya
d
Danny
HOW DO U MAKE A WHOLE NEW WEBSITE AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL ONE???????
I made a website but i dont need it anymore and i want to make a new 1. can u help
Views: 183   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 17, 2005 3:54pm
by SLacKerBaBe
y
yvonne
Question regarding subpages!!!!!!!!
I have just set up a website using the page builder, I have a main page and several other pages. I want to have subpages which will not appear on the navigational menu. The problem is, every time I create a page, it will automatically appear on the menu and I cannot...
Views: 117   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 17, 2005 3:11pm
by jcali
e
Erin
How to add more pages to website?
Hi, I hope someone can help! How do I add extra pages to my website? Right now all I have is 7 pages and would like to add on a few more. Where do I go to add these pages? Do I need to upgrade my hosting package? How can I get more pages added to my website?...
Views: 181   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 17, 2005 12:02pm
by Erin
b
Becki
can't publish my site
whenever I go to publish my site, instead of giving me a proper URL it just gives me a link for http:// I've tried typing in my URL manually but it comes up that I've not uploaded my site yet. I'm using the Bravenet free hosting option. I've put content on my...
Views: 229   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 17, 2005 11:12am
by Becki
Link problem
Ok i'm have a problem creating a link to a picture I uploaded. I don't want to create a page for each image I want to put up. How do you do it? I got a free account.
Views: 93   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 17, 2005 9:46am
by Five Ounce Swall...
b
Billy
Advertising issues...
I seem to recall, when I first checked out Bravenet, that there was an option to manipulate the advertising banners and relocate them within my site as long as they are legible. Anyone know how to do this????? God Bless, Billy
Views: 133   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 17, 2005 9:00am
by Peter
b
Bek
Dreamweaver webbie doesn't come out right on bravnet
how do I successfully transfer it to bravenet?
Views: 88   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 17, 2005 8:38am
by Corwings
e
Ed
email auto responder
I opened a ticket almost a month ago (Sept. 17) because the email autoresponder on my site isn't working properly. Every few days I add to the ticket to ask what's going on and a day or so later get a "we're looking into it" response. Has anyone else had such a pi...
Views: 269   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 17, 2005 8:10am
by Ed
p
Peach
Link not working?
I made a guestbook, went to fonts to change the color, I click on the color box to change it and it wont come up or let me change it.
Last Post: Oct 17, 2005 7:47am
by Peach
cant figure out how to transfer my site to bravenet
ok... here is my problem, i have built my site using dream weaver... and i dont how to set it as my site @ www.pureflame.net i mean i made the site but how do i give it to bravenet to host it???? how do i actualy make it my site? some one please help me, email me o...
Views: 132   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 16, 2005 8:50pm
by Bek
b
Brenda
my guest book doesn't work-why??
why does my Bravenet guestbook take me to Yahoo right away to sign in?? then how do I ever get to write in the guest book? or my visitors? Help-I can't figure it out. Brenda
Views: 176   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 16, 2005 8:45pm
by SLacKerBaBe
Thanks a ga-zillion
Happy! Oh, I'm so happy! You were all so helpful, and now you can check out the colorful fabric choices on spectaquilts.com!! Lots more quilt fabrics coming. You were right about the trouble being with the photo center. Thank you soooooo much!!
Last Post: Oct 16, 2005 6:13pm
by Nancy Guenther
n
Nick
switch hosts
hello, i bought a yahoo website that i built, but i would like to bring it here to be hosteed banner-free. does anyone know how i would do that?
Views: 234   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 16, 2005 5:24pm
by Nick
z
zyq
why i cannot see my website ?
I has published my websit ,but i cannot view it by Internet Explorer.who can tell me why and what to do ? Thank you !
Views: 155   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 16, 2005 3:28pm
by babee
So frusterating! Please help
Alright, so I'm normally really good when it comes to making websites, and figuring out how to upload them and everything. But recently my domain/pro web hosting ran out...and I renewed it about 5 days after it ran out. But since I've updated it, I try and view my si...
Views: 239   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 16, 2005 3:23pm
by Ron in Phoenix
cant see my site
does anyone know why i cant see my site... i uploaded the first page and the site wount display at all, so i opened a free site with this hosting and i had no problems... if anyone knows what iam doing worng or what the problem is please get back to me
Views: 99   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 16, 2005 2:01pm
by Ron
c
Cool
Set-up Help, please
I have just set up my third website with bravehost, and I have not had any problems before. However, this time, whenever I try to upload a file (like index.html and others) using the "file manager", I get an "authentication failed" message. Likewise, whenever I try t...
Views: 96   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 16, 2005 12:23pm
by Cool
b
Ben
Take a Look
At my Site. I need traffic desperately. http://benwalmsley.bravehost.com
Views: 199   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 16, 2005 11:30am
by James
Php Forum is messed Up and they say it is my Host!
OKay I am sitting here waiting for an answer to my support Ticket.... Does anyone have a Phone # because suddenly my PhpBb Forum Is MESSED up! PhpBb says that my problem is with the HOST; Either WAY It is messed up and I need it fixed before everyone goes home for...
Views: 424   Replies: 22
Last Post: Oct 16, 2005 11:30am
by HappyMomAnna
j
Justin
Database Trouble
Ok Im angry as a bull all Im getting through bravehost is Trouble... i have Pro..And have databse access...Well i wanted to Create a phpbb forum...uploaded files did everything required...then i started to the install page and typed in my database info...cliked start...
Views: 270   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 16, 2005 10:43am
by Justin
j
jewan
u should know
i know there is no god even though people says there is but i will never belive untill is go 2 heaven or see god
Views: 81   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 16, 2005 5:38am
by jewan
PLLLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE help me to get my sit on the web!!
I have been reduced to tears over this. Everyone assumes too much about what I know. I am a smart woman with a masters degree, but I do NOT understand how to get the lovely site that I designed on the Wizard onto the web. Java applet? Don't understand how to use...
Views: 158   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 16, 2005 5:03am
by Martin E. Meserv...
why can`t i publish my website?
why after i publishing my website,it still cannot find the server?
Views: 88   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 16, 2005 4:35am
by Martin E. Meserv...
r
Ryan
United States Marine Live from Iraq Website and Journal
Good Morning All. I created a website about my life up till I am out here in Iraq including pictures of me and my wife and my family. I also got many pictures of out here that jumped out at me and I just had to share it's on Iraq Page on my main page. I keep a online...
Views: 82   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 16, 2005 12:44am
by Ryan
help getting in to private messages
how do you get in to private messages in Guest book??
Views: 155   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 15, 2005 7:02pm
by christine
CAN'T LOCATE ANY WAY TO ACCESS MY FILE MANAGER FOR WEBSITE
PLEASE HELP!!!! Where do I get into my hosting files? I no longer have the welcome email and there is no group photo with "Manage Site" underneath it.
Views: 100   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 15, 2005 6:57pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
t
tj
The owner of this website is not allowing authorization to visitors.
How do I get this off. I am the owner but everytime I publish to web this is what is said "The owner of this website is not allowing authorization to visitors."
Views: 122   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 15, 2005 5:58pm
by Ron
k
keltic
Visual editor wont work!
Im having major problems... I like to mess in Visual Editor whist trying to built my website.. ( first attempt i may add ) But it won't show me the visual side of my website.. just all HTML codes... any suggestions? Kel x
Views: 81   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 15, 2005 5:22pm
by Keltic
Help. Please. Thanks
Ok, sooo I just bought a domain && when ever I go to the wesite I get this Sorry, this domain does not have hosting with us and is not configured for redirection. If you are the owner of this domain, please see your account for options. Please contact support at...
Views: 119   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 15, 2005 3:49pm
by Brianna
s
Seamus
Stickeys
How you make topics stick?
Last Post: Oct 15, 2005 2:56pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
y
Yusof
background
Every time i try to put a background in my website and save and everything all that happens is that they put the html code instead of the background does anybody know how to put a background in.
Last Post: Oct 15, 2005 2:43pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
Pictures won't display
My frustrations with Bravenet continue. I am a good web builder using HTML. I did get my pictures to show one time........then they went south. I have tried everything to get the photos to display on my webpage. Any help out there??
Views: 86   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 15, 2005 2:05pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
y
Yusof
media players
does anybody know how to put a media players that would show video and play it in the website?
Views: 92   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2005 1:47pm
by Yusof
i have just clicked on traffic exchange after publishing my site
i have just published my site and then for some odd reason i clicked traffic exchange out of curiousity... now i cant get back to mysite .... any ideas
Views: 108   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 15, 2005 11:37am
by cornish bears an...
hhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppp mmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hey um y the hell won't my website work wen i go to check it says sorry this page is under construction even though i made the main page as index.html
Views: 105   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 15, 2005 4:15am
by Martin E. Meserv...
um can ne1 help me plz?
my bloody site says sry this site hasn't been uploaded yet plz check back later but i allready uploaded!
Views: 116   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 14, 2005 10:32pm
by WebSpeak
_
____
How do I acess my website?
I made my website - how do I acsess it from the bravenet home?
Views: 111   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 14, 2005 10:04pm
by WebSpeak
e
echo
help me
problem upload my URL
Views: 69   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 14, 2005 9:42pm
by WebSpeak
help me!!!!!!!!!
can someone tell me how to start my web site thanks
Views: 94   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 14, 2005 6:48pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
Check out my Web site...
switched from 50megs to the bravehost server and now my web page is cooler then ever check it out http://amvstation.bravehost.com/
Views: 91   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 14, 2005 4:10pm
by XHunter17
can't post in my forum HELP!
hey there, I'm creating a new site for my dad and the forum is up and running but I can't post in it. when I try to put a post there, and click "post" it goes back to the forum page and says "there are no entries here" what do I do?
Last Post: Oct 14, 2005 3:58pm
by Charley
m
Matt
Forums Problem
Ok yet another questions from me hopefully I will start to figure these things out on my own but for now im stuck. Ok i was just wondering if there is a way to do this: I wanted my forums link at the top of my website to bring them directly into the forums inst...
Views: 174   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 14, 2005 2:36pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
c
child1
domain account, name server entries
paid for pro. message: go to domain account (can't find that) change name server entried to ns1.bravehost and ns2.bravehost before I can use my web site "help4children.com" I purchased the "host" but was I supposed to purchase the "domains" separately? Was no...
Views: 112   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 14, 2005 1:02pm
by child1
h
hlj
help
I have a website (http://05dianxin.bravehost.com but not can browse?? This is why????????? Can you help me! Thank you!
Views: 96   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 14, 2005 12:41pm
by Corwings
Help me, please! =(
Ok, so I just bought a website domain name. I have allll of the html stuff done and ready for it I just don't know where to go or what to do to get to the point where I can put it all up. Can someone please help me out and tell me what to do? Thank you all!
Views: 79   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 14, 2005 11:39am
by Brianna
m
Margo
hosting sites you build for others?
Hi there. My husband and several friends would like me to build sites for them. I am considering doing this for profit. My question is how do I host the sites that I build for other people? Can I host multiple sites under my account and still give them their own doma...
Views: 139   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 14, 2005 11:05am
by cindy
c
Cindy
selling or accepting donations
is selling or accepting donations on our web site allowed using a bravenet free hosting account? my friend was wanting to sell some hand-painted switchplates on her homepage and was told that it was illegal on all free hosted sites...i told her that that was ridicul...
Views: 241   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 14, 2005 10:59am
by cindy
d
Duke
How do I switch to the domain name I just bought?
Just bought the cheapest packadge, and Im ready to start building. However Im still stuck with my old free domain place, and I still havnt figured out how to get rid of it and start building on the new adress.
Views: 78   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 14, 2005 9:24am
by Martin E. Meserv...
Editing
I made a mistake click wrong button, and published my site before it was completed. How do I complete it and it has been published. Need to know how to edit.
Views: 85   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 14, 2005 9:15am
by Martin E. Meserv...
k
k
please help.........................................[:-|]
AArghhh- i cant open my webpage i just signed up for on this bravehost free thing, please help. I can get into the bravenet website manager with my pass and everything but then what do i do?
Views: 99   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 14, 2005 9:10am
by Martin E. Meserv...