General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Senior Softball Summit

Threr are 9 different Senior Softball Associations that join together once a year in the National Senior Summit. Each organization gets two delegates for a total of 18 people. In addition there is an Advisory Board of senior softball players, managers and sponsors. This year the National Senior Summit will be held in Winter Haven, Florida on January 15, 16, 2005. I will be on the Advisory Board. I will be leaving for Florida on January 9, 2005. At these meetings ideas are discussed to improve Senior Softball (50 years or more). For example they have every Senior team in the country rated and the rating( Major PLUS, Major, AAA, AA) is on a website for all 9 Associations to use. The 9 Associations are: ASA, USSSA, ISA, LVSSA, NSA, SSUSA, SPA , ISSA/ISF and the Huntsman Games. Any Senior player, manager or sponsor that has ideas and suggestions and wants me to present them at the meetings, please respond on this website before Sunday, January 9, 2005 or call me, Tom Schadt, (610) 582-2437. Thanks.