General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hell the Steeler JV team could win the NFC Championship

Our JV team could beat any of the 6 teams that made the playoffs in the NFC !!

Re: Hell the Steeler JV team could win the NFC Championship

Keep dreamin' buddy. By the way, make sure you have your box of tissues when the Steelers choke this year.

The only Choking the Steelers will be doing.......is choking the life out of the Filthadelphia Eagles down in Jacksonville. The "so-called" hottest team in the NFL couldn't beat the Steeler's THIRD String, in a "playoff" type game, for the Bills.
talk is cheap, the Steelers proved they are the NFL's BEST team by posting the first ever 15-1 record by an AFC team.

remember my team has the only perfect record ever 12-0.thats better than 14-1.

You're right about that, but our rookie QB had a better season than your rookie QB did in 1983.

The Steelers won't be choking the Beagles in Jacksonville because the Beagles won't make it there. Another dissapointment for the Beagles this year.

Whats really going to happen............

When Big Ben throws 4 int's in the playoffs and my STILLERS choke once again, I will be calling for his head! "the next Terry Bradshaw?" "i never said that!" "I said the next Bubby Brister!!!" "Who's your team? they suck! at least we got to the playoffs!!! Pass me an Errnnn City and shut up!!" This is the way me and all my Stiller friends act every year!!! I love the Stillers when they are winning, but if they aren't Fark'em! We sure are dumb fans!!

This is Big Ben your talkin bout, not Tom Brady!!!!Ben won't throw 4 picks in a game. He might not throw 4 TD's in a game either, but he sure is winning!

Fair weather? It doesn't matter if the Steelers are 15 & 1 (like this season) or 6 & 10 (like last season) you can't get tickets to a game because they are sold out. The Steelers have the BIGGEST Fan base world wide than any other team. That became evident when Ben Roethlisberger's jersey became the number 1 selling jersey in the WORLD. Don't be jealous, you might as well jump on the wagon with the rest, it's next stop is Jacksonville.

HEY SHULA, MAYBE YOU NEED TO EAT MORE GERITOL OR SOMETHING. THE 72 DOLPHINS WENT 14-0 IN REGULAR SEASON AND WON THE SUPER BOWL. THEY WENT 16-0 THAT SEASON. #13

It's funny how all the fair weathered Steelers fans came from out of nowhere this year. Where were you guys last year, oh that's right, you were at home come playoff time. Although, I would expect nothing less from you bandwagon jumping Steeler fans

Actually, the Dolphins were 17-0. They beat Cleveland and Pittsburgh in the playoffs and Washington in the Super Bowl.

ur right im sorry.

Good Luck to the steelers
& eagles? Would'nt an all
PA Super Bowl be great?!
I can hear the steelers fans
already though, hey that would
be great! we kicked their
butt's once... Well, you just might
get what you wished for...
But beware of the Ides of March...