General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Oil City Snow Ball Tournament (Date set January 22nd)

Will be held at the mitchell avenue fields in Oil City

Entry Fee $100.00
1-Pitch
Double Elimination
ASA Approved bats only
5 homeruns then outs

Coed Division 7 men & 3 women must play at all times

Call Calvin Suttle 814-437-1220

Re: Oil City Snow Ball Tournament (Date set January 22nd)

There are both a mens and coed division

is whats left of the moose gonna get in ?

Nuttin left of the Moose so NO

Have any of you seen the forecast for the entire next week? Rain almost every day. I would say if this thing stays on that A. the fields are going to get tore up and B. you better have 4 inch spikes because it's going to be a Mud Bowl tournament not a snow ball tournament. Playing in something like that is just asking to get hurt for the upcoming season.

Pickle9

GO LIFT SOME WEIGHTS AND QUIT *******

hey CORY REX..shut your ****in mouth... you say he is overrated and Zach isnt a good SS..sounds like your jealous...you couldnt hold either one of there jocks..

Hey pickle do the math its another 3 weeks to the snowball so what if it rains next week dumba$$ and MIKE JOHNSON SHUT YOUR MOUTH !!

It's not hard to figure out that this winter has been relatively mild so far. A week of rain every day and in the mid 40s up here means even closer to 50 down there. Check out the forecast and see for yourself. I just don't understand why any league would want to have a snowball tourney on a field if all it's going to do is ruin it for the upcoming season. They just redid those fields last summer and the grass hasn't even had a chance to come up yet. Playing on them in the middle of winter and digging what little has come up will just make them worse for the upcoming season and also the tournaments where they make their money. If you understood softball maybe you would understand my point. Two weeks is definitely not going to 1. freeze the ground and 2. put enough snow on it to allow for a true "snow ball" tourney. Hope you can comprehend that paragraph.

Pickle9

hahaha good one...but wrong guy..come to punxsy..lets play

pickle all its gonna take is 1 or 2 days of tempatures around 20 and one good snowfall to have this tournament and it wont hurt those fields one bit

you must be scared to come play now that they moved the fences back and raised them cant hit the long ball now?

russ i have never seen u ever hit the long ball.

and i play ball with you..

Ron the punxy league is nothing I play in 3 mens leagues and all of them i am sure are better then punxy so go FLOG your hog dude and quit running your mouth

hey russell get ur own team and leave oil city and play and clarion dont count.come down here and play with the ground hogs we got some good tourney here.come on down and shut ur mouth.

hey cory rex

the clarion modified league is like a slowpitch league the pitching is horrible..come on down to punxsy and play..go to tournies we goto, you will be 2 and out..so stop running your mouth

What teams are gonna get in?

Ron just who the f#uck do you play for i highly doubt your even from punxy you think you know me but you dont i play in lots of tournaments and im sure the team im getting this year could kick your team clear across the state so bring it on numbnutz and why would we want to get in any of those rigged tournaments in puxy anyways, its a joke down there

moose hunter

when and where do u wanna plaY? u wanna put up some cash for the game? put up or shut up

russ the only tourneys u play in are oil city,knox,clarion and coed dont count. and i been wondering have u ever won a tourney in ur own town.

tell me who you play for ron im betting your not from punxy at all and that your that little asswipe mike johnson so tell me who you play for and leave a contact number if your serious

im not gonna leave a contact number on this site... how much do you wanna put up for this game? Nice guess who i am but your wrong.. leave me your email addy and we will talk about setting up a game... my sponsor is willing to put up$500 and us players will kick in another $250 ..#26

you still didnt answer who do you play for? and post your email address and either his team or mine will take the challenge.

cory rex

post your email..it doesnt matter who i play for.. take the challenge and we will set it up..ive seen the teams you have playedon im not scared of any of them..you wanan play modified for that money we can do that too...

mike we know its you so grow a set, I threw down the challenge now post your email and I will set it up, if not shut the **** up and stay in warren you little puke

wrong guy again...