General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PUMA HAS CARDS UP HIS SLEEVE

Puma,

email Jp or myself for directions to Saturdays big event. If your aren't scared yet that is. Hope you had a good Christmas buddy.

Team Name Rhinos

Re: PUMA HAS CARDS UP HIS SLEEVE

Sounds good to me. What time are you starting? The earlier, the better.

I HAVE PLAYED CARDS WITH PUMA BEFORE AND HE HIDES THEM IN MORE PLACES THEN HIS SLEEVES, IN HIS SOCKS,DOWN HIS PANTS,TAPED TO HIS CHEST,STUCK TO THE UNDERSIDE OF THE TABLE,HELL I EVEN SEEN HIM PULL CARDS OUT OF THE DISCARD PILE, SO GOOD LUCK IN BEATING HIM.#13

Puma, we will be kicking it off around 11:00 am. There should be plenty of food but you may want to bring beer or liquor to fill the black hole. Give me a call if you have any more questions 648-0483.

Hakee

Team Name Rhinos

Christ, maybe he should try hiding some hits in all those places! Or even a nice fielding play once in awhile. I guess you stick with what your good at. Talking **** and taking people's money...

Re: Re: PUMA HAS CARDS UP HIS SLEEVE

Well I know for a fact he hides cards in that hair piece he wears. Ucantcme and you cant see his cards either.

Hey fool, that's some pretty funny $hit! You should take that act on the road. And ucanblowme 3:16, only Ronnie Wilson hides cards under his piece.

Re: Re: PUMA HAS CARDS UP HIS SLEEVE

What does everyone want ??????? What does everyone need ?????????????? I almost kidnapped that sucker when he went to the hospital this summer.

I'll bet that piece would draw some serious coin on ebay!! That and those patriotic Zubaz!!