General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
3n2 cleates? when do we get them brandon carson

was just wondering when the 3n2 cleates are going to arrive that we won back in april of this past season in sunbury? will we have them before 2005 season starts?

Re: 3n2 cleates? when do we get them brandon carson

No disrespect meant here towards either party but if I were from Gates I'd be calling 3N2 not calling out Brandon. Yes Brandon is a rep for 3N2, but I think he's in a tight situation as far as telling you when you will receive your prizes. All Brandon can do is ask the people at 3N2 when they will be delivered to you, then he relays their message to you.
Give 3N2 a call and find out for yourself what's going on. It seems to me that 3N2 is going through the same growing pains as Tanel 360 went through when they first came out. Too many orders and not enough production to keep up with the order flow.
Hope this helps some, Merry Christmas

Kevin,

Are you telling me if you run a tournament, and offer a prize package, that your not responsible for pay out on that prize package? I think you've chosen the wrong side in this battle. With disrespectful intent is the only way I could have seen to take this post. 9 months and counting!!! We have given options for pay out. Cash value etc... so I don't personally want to hear, "contact 3n2 directly." Why are we so quick to place the blame elsewhere, and try to wash our hands of issues in this society? The "I don't want to deal with it attitude" doesn't cut it for us. Kevin, of all people, this response from you really shocks me. Get out of Brandon's Jock, and into the real world!

Sincerely,

Gates Logging

i couldnt have said that better myself. he wasnt up there from 8am til 10pm freezing his ass off like we all were. also for all we know the people at 3n2 may not even be aware that this tournament ever exzisted. therefore this makes it a brandon carson problem.

I just spoket to Brandon and this is what he told me.
Brandon said that Gates Logging has received 15 or 16 pairs of free shoes, turfs and cleats, this past season. Because 3N2 has had ongoing problems with manufacturing.
The custom shoes that were won at the tournament are still on backorder and that he has been in contact with Corey Lucas concerning the situation and they should be in, in the next month or two.

I forgot the part where that became our problem...Just get us our customs or quit running tournaments..

Gates

Kevin,

Are you telling me if you run a tournament, and offer a prize package, that your not responsible for pay out on that prize package?

No, I never said that Brandon is not responsible for paying out the prize package. Instead I referred to 3N2 and there troubles with manufacturing their product as being part of the problem. Brandon, can only tell you what he is told. Both Gates Logging and Brandon are in a bad spot because of 3N2's lack of committment.

I think you've chosen the wrong side in this battle. With disrespectful intent is the only way I could have seen to take this post. 9 months and counting!!! We have given options for pay out. Cash value etc... so I don't personally want to hear, "contact 3n2 directly." Why are we so quick to place the blame elsewhere, and try to wash our hands of issues in this society? The "I don't want to deal with it attitude" doesn't cut it for us.

Disrespectful intent, if you knew me you'd know that I have the utmost respect for Same Gates, Corey, Hammer and Henry. I didn't chose a side as you have assumed, instead offered a suggestion that you contact 3N2, which I have done via e-mail this evening on your behalf looking into the situation. It took me all of 5 minutes to write the e-mail, let's see if it gets you the answer your looking for. If not, nothing ventured nothing gained. Brandon, or any other sales rep for any company, can only do what they are told from the company that they work for. As fara as being so quick to place the blame elsewhere, where does the blame lie? Brandon only reps for them, he's got no control over when the company is going to release your prize package. It's up to the company he works for. Don't you think for a moment he's at least embarrassed by the position they are putting him in getting bad mouthed by people like yourself?

Kevin, of all people, this response from you really shocks me. Get out of Brandon's Jock, and into the real world!

Sincerely,

Gates Logging

Out of Brandon's jock? Now you want to get personal with me. If you truely knew me, you know that doesn't sit well at all with me. We all know one another and we all know that Brandon has been a standup guy. I don't know exactly who you are other than the AT&T IP address from you ISP. I'm not here to start or cause trouble for anyone. Instead looking for the answer. That is why I called Brandon today and talked to him on your behalf. That is also why I e-mailed 3N2 this evening, if you'd like a copy of that e-mail just e-mail me and I'll forward it to you.

I guess this is what you get when you try to help some people figure things out. Why the hell I continue to have this site is beyond me.

Here's 3N2's reply

Jim Mann, of3N2 has replied to the e-mail sent concerning the prize package. If you would like to view the copy of the e-mail, e-mail me and I will forward it to you.

I will only forward the e-mail to the AT&T & Adelphia IP Addresses that have been posting on this issue.

So no one else will get a copy unless those two people choose to forward it.

first off, i want to thank kevin for calling me and bringing my attention to what was being written on here. he confronted me and asked me why gates logging had not received their shoes for winning the tournament i held last spring....
i explained to kevin the problems 3N2 has had over the last 9 months or so with finding the right production facilities over in asia somewhere so we can take care of the problems we had once and for all.
i also told kevin that gates logging received 15 pairs of extra free shoes back in july as a result of the problems that we had been having.
gates logging will be receiving their 2nd pair of customized shoes as soon as they are made which is supposed to happen within the next 2 months....
i have been keeping corey lucas informed of what is going on and i was under the impression that while he was not happy with the situation (which is totally understandable) he knew and knows that he and gates logging will all get their customized shoes for winning the tournament i held last year.
i know that the time frame is not what is or was expected, but i hope that they can come to terms with it and the realization that they will (have 1 already) get 2 pairs of shoes out of the deal for their inconvenience.

3N2 is committed to making an excellent shoe and that is why it has been a pain staking task of finding the right factory to deliver the best product we can.

if anyone has any problems, questions or concerns, feel free to email me BCarson@3N2hq.com or our co-owner and vice-president Jim Mann JMann@3N2hq.com.
Jim is overseas right now making sure that all of the new shoes in our new factory came out OK and that they are ready to start mass producing the rest of our back orders, new orders, and stock shoes.

thanks.
-brandon carson

Still waiting for an e-mail from either the AT&T or Adelphia accounts to forward 3N2's response for Gates Logging.

I think he got amnesia! Somebody must have hit him with a bat while he was catching!

You're right, Kevin. Some people can't appreciate any help you give them. Maybe they should worry about who's going to fill those shoes. Last time I checked, they were in more need of bats than shoes.