General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where's Fritzman?

Has anyone seen Fritzman from WV? I need to find him before next year

Re: Where's Fritzman?

You could probably reach him on visitation day at the regional jail. I know I should't be like that its
Christmas. His cell # is (304) 280-1249 if you need to call him.

Are you talking about Andy Fitzsimmons??

Last time I saw him he was in training for this coming softball season.He was jumping stumps and chasing his sister around the field with his weiner hanging out.

That wasn't his sister. That was me, and i felt very violated. Since he got his girl pregnant, he's been very difficult to deal with. The local police have issued warnings for all pet owners to keep close watch out for them, and to let them out for very brief periods of time. By all means, do not let them out all night. My dog hasn't been the same since Christmas Eve. I let her out to urinate, went inside to get a sip of my "shine", and Bill brought her back 3 days later, and she cries now when i try to put her out, and she runs under my bed when Bill comes over!!! I don't think I'm even going to be able to play on the same team with Bill this year. It's people like Bill that give us West Virginians a bad name!!!

Dave I regret to inform you I am leaving you and your dog for another love. I know this tears you up but it is Drew. Just the fact that he has better dental hygiene puts him at the top of the list. As many of you already know he received "COLGATE MAN OF THE YEAR" award for the 5th straight year. He will be awarded this marvelous "plaque" (HA HA, get it) at an upcoming league game at city park. Also an unveiling of a wonderful lifesize monument will be erected in his honor (all 3' 9" of him) The monument will be placed directly behind the centerfield fence. Guest speaker of the ceremony his lovely fiance. She will be speaking about Drews recent accomplishments on and off the field.