General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stick a fork in Philly and the Pats

Philly is now done !! no TO = NO SUPERBOWL your best WR is now Todd "Alligator Arms" Pinkston ??? OMG..., and the Pats now have to fight to get a first round bye, the Jets are playing well and are gonna beat them next week... plus even if the Pats do get the first round bye they will then still have to play the Colts !!! as for us , we are gonna take care of the Ravens this weekend avenge our only loss and then rest all the starters vs. the Bills and have another week off to rest before hitting the playoffs at full strength..I hope Mr Rooney has a spot in the trophy case for another Lombardi !!!!

Re: Stick a fork in Philly and the Pats

Don't count your chickens just yet, Sgt. Slaughter.

Hey D!ckface,
Guess what the Eagles will be resting up for the next 3 weeks! You have alot tougher road to get to the dance than Philly does! Don't spout too soon!

If i was Pitts I wouldnt want to be playing the Ravens and the RED HOT Bills the last 2 games of the season.Someone on the offense may get hurt and hurt ur chance like it happened to Philly.But i wish all teams Good Luck in the playoff and GO FALCONS.

The eagles no longer have that deep threat , Defenses will be crowding the line stopping Westbrook, Eagles havent made it to a super bowl without Owens and they wont again this year !!!! Eagles will lose their first game at home and be done MARK MY WORDS !!!!!!

Word in Philly is T.O. got hurt so he and Jeff Garcia could spend sometime together.

Look at it this way, at least we won't have to see Andy Reid in tight spandex.

J/k I don't care who wins the super bowl as long as it's not the Eagles.
Josh

When are you people going to give the steelers some love her??? they have beat both New England and Philly, the Jets, Jags ad in that they have beat up on some other good defensive teams like Miami and Washington at the time ranked in the top 8 in D. They continue to run the ball down anyones throat and play great D and make plays on special teams when they need to. You Philly fans should cancel all your plans to go to jacksonville for the Super Bowl..you maybe able to rest players for the next 3 weeks but it wont do TO or Hollis Thomas any good and Kearse is one bad step away from reinjuring his foot. McNabb's best plan to win games from now on get in the shotgun and either hand it off to westbrook or run for his life cause everyone will be coming after him !!!

remember i said it first Micheal Vick Super Bowl MVP

i think the 49ers are still mathematically alive

We knocked Tommy out in week 2. Now it's Ben's turn to feel the pain.

The only thing good to come out of the NFC East is the Cowboys of the '90s. Imagine how awesome it is that the Cowboys are the team responsible for injuring TO and crushing the Eagles chances of winning a Super Bowl. I only wish I was there live to cheer in person when TO went down and out.

THE BIGGEST PLAYOFF CHOKE IN HISTORY
BILL COWHER, LOSES ALL THE BIG GAMES, 3 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES ON HIS OWN FIELD!!!! KEEP RUNNING YOUR MOUTHS, TIME WILL TELL!!!!

Just takes one game and that's it. Hope the Steelers don't play the Ravens in the playoffs.

Good one ray ray , also what is Andy Reid in championship games???? 0-3 !!!!!! thats what,

Bill Cowher has alot of Super Bowl rings too. And don't say making the Super Bowl is something, Buffalo did it all the time in the 90's and no one wants to give one of the best teams of all time any credit since they don't have a ring. One bad week in the playoffs is all it takes. And the one blemish on the Steeler record shows what can happen.

Ray we will worry about the playoffs, you worry about getting your tee time in January LMAO

Hope the Steelers do think they'll beat us. They don't have anything to play for and we're looking for the playoffs. Uh oh, don't they have Buffalo on the road in the same situation next week? Two losses and no home field.

uh oh were already in the playoffs no matter what happens. where are you? still begging for teams to win or lose so you can make it!

Yea you guys looked great when you played the Giants, and I wouldn't start saying TO is a fag, when you had the biggest ****** your team.

who pulled your string again andy. are you going to start with your hating again, i thought you stopped that a month ago

The Pats looked great against Miami and the Eagles looke great against Dallas.....Your point is what???? Fact is the Steelers waxed the Pats & Eagles, they have the best record in Football and after Sunday, the AFC road to Jacksonville goes through Pittsburgh, as a matter of fact ALL roads to the Superbowl will come through Pennsylvania.

Feel the pain Ben. Feel the pain.

The only pain gonna be felt is on Ray Lewis he will have the #35 tattooed in black and yellow all over him well that and some bus trakcs. The QB that is gonna feel the pain is Boller he is gonna need his head removed from his A$$ once Troy,James,Joey and Aaron get done with him. Ravens season comes to an end this week , its sort of a good thing for them really because Ray Lewis's probation officer probably wouldnt have let him go to the superbowl anyways...how stupid was he , he plea bargains and gets fined and probation for 5 years while his 2 buddies who allegedly did the stabbing are found innocent lmao what a dumba$$

steelers, eagles, ravens, none of you will see the superbowl except on the TV! Where you can also watch my christmas special!

More than one Andy on the board. I don't care about the Steelers.

Who would name their kid Steeler Fan? I guess someone who taught their kid to hide behind a name when they wanted to talk about me.

Andy if you dont care about the steelers, dont post on this topic then...nuff said. How hard was that? Get a clue

I didn't. I just looked at the post. Someone else used my name and then wanted to jump me about it. I guess that's the problem with using your own name.

MICK VIVK SUPER BOWL MVP.TO GO ALONG WITH HIS 10 YEAR 130 MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT AND A 37 MILLION DOLLAR BONUES.

He is to much like Randal Cunningham and not enough like Joe Montana... He will suffer a career ending knee or leg injury in the next 3 years and be done, mark my words. he is only 6'2 205 .... ask Steve McNair who ran alot how hard it is to stay healthy and McNair is 6'3 250 !!!! take away Alge Crumpler you ground the falcons air attack.

Yeah I agree enough with this Mike Vick lovefest , he is overated I would take Big Ben over him anyday. Ben can win a game with his arm and legs. Vick is one dimensional at best. The falcons have never been a real sound organization and they proved it again by giving this guy $37 Million Dollar bonus. He will never account for more then 25 TD's combined in a year either throwing or running. You have to ask yourself is this guy worth the same kind of money that Peyton Manning is making ???? just compare the numbers between them.

i guess we'll just have to see wont we.stranger things have happened.