General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rumor has it... ULTRA

So lets hear it...Which teams in your league are using an altered Miken Ultra?
Who is first???
Merry Christmas.

Re: Rumor has it... ULTRA

i am!

otto's in a rec league in washington used one to win the championship

i dont believe that too good of guys on that team to cheat.but try to make a believer out of me.

Confirmed Altered bat users:
Steve-Phillips Ford
Koppie-Vigilant
Pallet Solutions

Couldn't resist!

I think anybody that uses an altered bat to win has issue's. If you can'y win fair and square you shouldn't be on the field.

as for stevies bat i was there when it broke, and he took it around and showed to everybody just to prove there theries wrong. people are just jealous cause he's half there weight and out hits most of them. as for koppie i've played against him for years, and he couldnt hit water if he fell out of a boat until he started swinging the so called velocite. and as for pallet who knows with slim shady himself germer running the show.OUT!

Re: Re: Rumor has it... ULTRA

I am surprised noone called out the Steubenville league teams...Oh they are there. Believe me...They are there.

thanks for sticking up for me whoever wrote that. i proved my pst wasn't shaved when it broke. getyour facts straight b4 you accuse me of cheating don't hate just play the game
go shorb's

Team Name shorb's

Level of Play c or b

Here is a story from this years C State Tournament held in york.
I'm sitting behind home plate, this guy comes to the plate and to tell you the truth I wasn't paying much attention until I hear the catcher as the ump to check this guys bat. We want this guys bat checked. The umpire ignores him and says playball. The pitch comes in and the catcher again requests that the umpire check this guys bat. Now I'm curious as to what is going on. The bat is a Velocity with some paint chipping on it, but what I noticed was that the paint that was chipped looked to have a different shade of black underneath it. The ump tells the catcher to play ball. Next pitch this guy hits a nice shot out of the stadium. As the guy is coming home, the catcher is telling the umpire that this is the bat we want to have checked. The ASA Umpire says QUOTE "I'M NOT GETTING INVOLVED IN ANY OF THAT" UNQUOTE
If the umpires don't want to enforce the rules how can the players expect to police their own ranks.
If you see a bat that you know if illegal, that you are 200% sure is illegal. I say have your catcher pick it up, hand it to you and smash it off the fence or ground till it's busted.
BUT
Make sure your 1000% in the right, and that you've got a set of balls the size of Godzilla.
Cause there's gonna be a pizzed off grunt rounding third shortly.

I can beat that Kevin, I know of an ASA rep in western pa who allowed a team that played league solely in a USSSA league into a ASA State Tournament as long as they paid the registration fee for their team and all the other teams in their USSSA league what BS is this and teams like Ryans and the other Mercersburg teams get hosed into having to play class A in ASA they are all crooks the only ASA guy I know I can trust is SD thats it !!!!!!!!

i also know for a fact that hollywood showbar used an ultra and painted it as a Freak. Derek always used it and he usually used a soup can.