General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
who are the best coed teams in the state

just wondering what everyone else thinks.

Re: who are the best coed teams in the state

I would have to say Booser's from what I saw at Knoxdale.

They were a good team. Are we talking true coed 5/5 or the modified stuff of 7/3 or 6/4. True coed is alot harder. There is the indoor championships this weekend with 4 strong teams. Miken No Doubt from Cincinnati Ohio is playing Amnesty Mgmt from Youngstown Ohio at 10:45 and Shiderly's from New Catle PA is playing Ugly Dog Saloon From Pittsburgh PA at 11:45. From playing in a lot of tourny's so far my top 5 teams from this state alone would be.

1.Ugly Dog Saloon/Connections (My team so have to say that)

2.Shiderly's/T-Time

3.Freedom Eagles

4.Car Connection

5.Organized Konfusion

Not that there are many others to put up there but coed is tough to field at 5/5. We as a team are looking to play against 5/5 teams in tournaments when they are having any anywhere so if you know of some please email me at rizdog23@msn.com

Riz,

Could you get me a contact name and number for that team from Youngstown?? good luck this weekend !!!!

Knoxdale is a nice tournament but its set up to basically be a mens tournament, if Dwayne were to change a few of the rules around like not allowing a female to catch and making her play another position in the field and to use an 11 inch ball when the females bat and use the correct coed rule for when a guy walks it might be a really good tournament. Not taking anything away from Boosers they had a good weekend. But you take away any two of their guys and ad two girls that were equal in talent to the 3 they had and they would have a much harder time beating true 5/5 teams like T-time,Ugly Dog or Miken No Doubt.

Fischer financial is a very good true 5/5 team. most of the women are from the Lakeretts, the best womens team anywhere they go.

Let's set the record strait here. Lets call them Shi-Time, there are only 3 players and a coach from the old Shiderly Enterprise team, that played with T-Time last year. This new team couldnt carry the old Shiderly Enterprise bat bags. They had girls that could pound the ball, but more importantly, play defense. You can ask teams from Columbus OH, to Charlotsville VA, and they will tell you about the whoopins they took. But if you dont believe me, just call the guy who runs the Beaver County Co-Ed League, he banned the individual players from the Shiderly Enterprise team, from playing summer league......

They must have the ladies from the Lakerette over 35 team, because most of the younger lakerettes play for Car Connection

Well Riz, I would have to disagree with you about your deduction. Since the only thing we can compare to is ASA States, I would have to say that the top teams in the State are as follows.

1. Freedom Eagles (they won States)
2. T-Time (runner-ups)
3. Ugly Dog
4. Docs (this team did not play in States, but won the Beaver County League this past summer and are a very good team)
5. Car Connections (I believe did not play in States)
6. Organized Konfusion (Did not have a good weekend in States)

From the teams that came to States from the East, there was only one team that was decent. I believe their name was ****** Tools. But they were pretty good.

I would still have to say Boosers!!

BOOSERS GIRLS WEREN'T THAT GOOD THERE WERE AT LEAST 10-15 WOMEN PLAYERS BETTER THEN THEY WERE, HIS MEN CARRIED HIS TEAM BOTTOM LINE IN 5/5 THEY WOULD GET SMOKED BY SOME OF THE TEAMS LISTED ABOVE.

Shi/TIme21 only thing I can say to that is I never played against Doc's so don't really know of them.
To go with your list it's the same as mine except the order I put my team first cause I have confidence in them. When you play teams more than 1 time it gets easier to compare. We are playing in Beaver this year for league so will play them a couple more times. So next winter can compare the teams better. See you tom. night.

wish i was playing in the beaver leauge, sounds like a blast. did you guys ever consider co-ed naked softball. nah could get a little cold in the fall.

What ever happened to the old Jones Flooring Coed team that won a few state titles in the 90's?

Blumpkin Anyone?

I would love to get a Blumpkin in a smelly porta john after a long sunday in the losers bracket from one of the co-ed sluts...
Oh yes, a Blumpkin.

Dopp's Garage they won the world in coed.

What part of PA are they from and what classification did they win their title in ?

Who won the coed dome tourney this past weekend? Amesty beat us for the dec 3rd bracket. I play for Nadine's

Indoor Championships....

Miken No Doubt beat Ugly Dog Saloon/Connections in a best of three final. Both teams we're undefeated going into the final. Both teams beat Shiderly's/T-Time and Amnesty Mgmt(Washington PA)to get to the finals.

first of all, #18 is full of him self. boosers isnt even his real team. he plays in oak ridge and is one of the stand out players there. second is that ugly dog sucks. they ran their mouth but they couldnt back it up in the knoxdale tourney. who wants to play in a co-ed league when you can play in a mens league? sound like a bunch of pussies!!!

Hey False or should I say PU$$IE. If you want to call my team pussies for a player feeling confident on winning a tournament well so be it. Last time I checked you don't spend money entering tourny's to lose. If your so called team is coed then what team we're you and bring your 5/5 team to the Burgh and bet something. My team doesn't shy away from competition and would be more than glad to play your team. Also I put my name on hear and don't hide behind title's. So feel free to be the PU$$IE and not put up your name on this board. But as we all know it's easier to be a PU$$IE than a man. Feel free to email me and we can set a game up and bet some dough. Email and challenge to rizdog23@msn.com

Hell I know a few coed eagues that are more competitive then the Oak Ridge (AKA the bluejean wearing,wife beating, Welfare check collecting league) or the Piece of Sh*t punxy league , and I hate to tell all you he men this but I know a few coed teams that can win over $2,000 a year in prize money easy by playing in coed tournaments. As for knoxdale its a mens tournament where 3 girls have to play . Any of those mens teams like Bills,Boosers,Park Brothers, get 2 more girls and play a good 5 and 5 tournament and you will be two and through.

I can't believe people are arguing about girls( I mean coed softball) Its going to be a long winter. Coed softball is for guys that can't cut it in a mens league and for ladies that are one operation away from being a guy. Please find something better to argue about.
Merry Christmas

let me guess you play church league right? and your only the EH/Bookkeeper??? and you only get to play the field when the 70 yr old pastor with the bad knees cant go right?

Does playing against 5 she males make you feel like a better player, its a little easier to get your fat rod catcher on base that way. If it takes 5 *******s to make you feel like a better player I guess your in the right league. As for bills, boosers, and the park bros. I dont think they claim to be a ******** team, execpt maybe for knoxdale.

First off C*nt, I play Men's League (Class C) and Over 35 Mens. The reason why we also play coed is a) its fun, B) our team wins alot of money playing coed Hmmmmmmmmmmm dont take a rocket scientist to figure out thats a win win situation and I am sure I have played against better female players then you are !!! I have played in Coed Tournaments in Columbus and Cleveland and seen Class A Mens players playing coed and I am sure my 5/5 coed team could beat your men's team. So stay in your backwater Mens D league play the same local teams year after year and sit back and wonder why all your kids look like your bestfriend. NEXT VICTIM

oh and for the record Bills is a P()ssy team, Park Boys are a class team and so is Boosers. And I also like the fact you call me Homo but your the one wanting to play with men all the time

Jeffery did I hurt your feelings? I din't relize I was dealing with a seinor citizen(over 35 league). Your the 70 year minister that I replaced, no wonder all the hard feelings. AS for the next victim I believe you have this message board confused with you other favorite ( homos for hire) have a nice day old man.

what powerhouse men's team do you play for?

"who cares"

If you think coed is such a waste of time, why are you taking the time to b*tch about it? And regardless of you thinking that most women softball players are one operation away from being a man, Ive seen enough whiny,bitchy, selfish male players who are just as close to one operation away from being a woman !!

Coed is just a plain old fun time and if your team is good and can win some tournaments and some money then that is just an added bonus.

We have 5 leagues that play in the town I live, Mens Slowpitch, Mens over 35, Coed, Modified and Mens over 55. Probably 3 times more fans come to watch coed then the rest. Softball is dying and our coed league has been bringing new players in that have never played in a league before and now they have moved up to the Men's league. If you only want to play mens then fine dont bash other people because they want to play coed or modified or whatever division they choose. Softball is in enough trouble .

What out for us this year after all were defending coed league champs not car connection

Russ, get your team to get in my coed tournament in June and play some teams like Ugly Dog, T-Time and Speed Kills and really put up or shut up.

Lander we will get in and shut your mouth just like we did in Knox

hey russ ..tell me one thing you have ever won? oh wow u won the co-ed league after how amny yrs did car connection winit and dominate? sounds me like they wernt on ther game when you beat them...only thing you ever won was a goldfish at your local carnival they dont accept food stamsp there so u needed that to eat/..put up or shut up..if your team is so good then get into tournies and play good teams..Stonehouse is ready to play you anytime anyplace..leave oil city or clarion..ill even pay your busfare so you cant get there

Russ

You beat them by one run in a sham playoff system you only had to beat them once SINGLE ELIMINATION you guys wont even be top 4 this year in the coed league. I am getting a new team in and there is a good chance Chris Tires from Clarion is getting in rememeber them I think they KILLED you in a tournament in clarion last year oh and how bad did Car COnnection beat you in Titusville last year twice I believe by a combinded 30 or so runs maybe. I dont care who you guys pick up we picked up a few guys to see you at the snowball if you dont end up playing stonehouse I hope we get a shot at ya.

And for the record the car connection team over the last 4 years in league is what 100 something and 1 !!!!!!

russ is all talk. beating a team one time dont mean ****..everyone gets lucky..