General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ryans return

chico, its a go for the coach! He said we need to let him know who's in and out. We need to get started, i didn't get a hold of anyone else yet.

Re: ryans return

It's a good thing you unretired. Now maybe Ruble will have a place to play!

Ruble is a hell of a ball player and I had a great time playing on the same team.

Doug could play on my team anyday! why do have a problem with him, are you jealous because he is one of the best shortstops in the state!

Pick, call me at home!

Duce, my phone better be ringing before xmas!!!

doug, you probaly won't get this tonight but i'll call ya tomorrow night.

Duce,

Now you know what this means don't you? The next time you hint at retirement, everybody will know your full of ****. I'm glad you guys have decided to stay together because there are too many good ball players there not to. I hope the family is doing fine, and tell Bev we really appreciate all the encouraging e-mails she has sent us. Have a Merry X-Mas.

Is Anthony playing with you guys?

Duce,

First League meeting Jan 11th. I'm glad to see you guys are coming back for another year. Good luck next year and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Tobey

Team Name Mercersburg VFW/Miller Lite

Level of Play D

Pauly, i hope all is well with the family and good luck this season. I thought diron was gonna put me in the t-bowl finals, squeaked that one out. i'll be glad when fantasy football is over for this year!
Andy, anthony is not playing as far as i know, we are still looking for a few guys so i'm not sure what we'll end up with player wise.
Tobey, petey will be the coach this year, i'm not interested in that job again. I will let him know about the meeting. MERRY X-MAS TO ALL!!

Duce, I knew that retirement wouldn't last. I should have bet on it.