General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
23:stonehouse

who is on the team this year? heard the team split, what pickups did you get?

Re: 23:stonehouse

i have not heard who is playing this year for sure...

thanks for inquiry...

You have to know who is on your team, especially since you split. Who did you pick up and who did you lose?

Who are you trying to pick up is the real question?

we picked up 4 guys from Warren Moose since they split.. any we are trying to get a guy from chambers hotel to play too

couldnt you find anyone from the punxsy area?

what is up with all the interest with stonehouse all of the sudden..

starting for worry a little ??

The only thing they can win is Tournaments or Leagues they run, with a little help from their umpires....

What 4 guys did you pick up from the Moose?

i agree. they rig tourneys so that they get to play all the easier teams while everyone else has to play all the tougher teams. the groundhog tourney this year is a good example.

we picked up Benson1B, Cummings3b,Mechling SS, and Eckl OF/Eh and Jeff Snyder is gonn abe playing wit us when he is not playing with lebarons easton

why did those guys leave warren moose?

who did u pick up or who are you trying to pick up from chambers. they are not having a team this year. things fell apart for them in Aug last year.

one of the guys got caught messing around with one of the above mentioned players G/F ..those 4 guys were real close and decided to jump ship....Warren Moose now longer has a team now

ITS ABOUT TIME THEY GET PHIL HICKEY SOME PROTECTING IN THE LINEUP.

Hey 23 what happened to your regular 1st and 3rd basemen, as well as your shortstop that you have to pick up the new guys.

Cummings and Benson are studs Eckl is over rated Mechling couldnt carry Jonny Harts jock. So 2 out of 4 pickups arent bad.

our regular 3rd basemen is playing shaggy in the new scooby doo 3 movie

who is jonny hart? is that the guy who wont leave his hometown to play softball? Clarion Rules

RICK..
NICE COMMENTS USING MY ID

SEE YOU THIS SUMMER!!
CHRIS

so who is on your team, i mean what will the line up look like?

Top 6 will look like this.. bottom 4 will prob change game to game.. we got the gook, Runt prob at the bottom

Troutman
cummings
eckl
benson
carcella
mechling

Just wondering who from Chambers you guys were trying to pick up? I heard they were trying to get another team together, with some of the hold overs from last years team?