General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kevin

Kevin,if you removed the post about steroids I think it was the right move. let's keep this as credible as possible

Re: Kevin

Yes I removed the post concerning steroids. I received a few calls letting me know that it was on the site and I do not wish to see anymore of that garbage here.
Remember, kids do sometimes view the site that their dad may have visited. Please respect my request to keep the garbage off of here.

Kevin! Bravo! Great Job!

i also agree theres no room on this site for steriods crap. but you may also want to think about erasing the more vulger posts. i mean guys throwing around ribbings here and there at each other is no big deal. but i have more of a problem with my son coming on here everyday and having the word pussies in big bold letters thrown in his face then a bunch of fancy pill names he cant even pronounce.great job with erasing the steroids post. but you may also want consider erasing some of the more vulger ones. like i said just a thought.

Can you say CENSORSHIP?Keep the kids off the board,its a place for softballers to vent and have some fun with each other.Do you close his or her ears when they are at the field and someone swears,should we erase that too? where does it end?

just as i thought no response.

For Mr Thought, this is his site, you dont pay for it, you have to follow his rules. When your on the Turnpike and you pay to drive, shouldnt you be allowed to drive as fast as you want??? No, you have to obey the rules in place. If you dont want to be censored here, start your own site!!!!

see thats what i mean, people go on here and give there opinions on something and righy away their ridiculed for it, thats why alot of people dont sign their real names. i guess you have to be a so called big boy to get any respect on here.

When you post something ridiculous you will get ridiculed.So take your thoughts to and start your own clean as a whistle board.

yah whatever, tell your wife and my kids i'll be home for the holidays.

Re: just a thought

I'll be the first to admit that time has been limited for me this year and that there needs to be more attention given to the message board.
That being said, we're going to a new format for 2005 and I will ask a couple of people to help moderate the message board so that we can all enjoy the board.
You'll see the changes starting before the end of the year.
It's impossible for me to be everywhere that I need to be and the message board has had to take a backseat to my family and work responsibilities which in turn puts us in our present position.

Just a thought if you've got questions feel free to contact me at either my e-mail address:
kc.softball@verizon.net
or give me a call:
570-362-0151
I'll be working this weekend but leave a message with your return phone number and I promise to make the time to get back with you as soon as possible.
Thanks

Kevin Thanks for the wonderful job you do on this Board! I always get a kick out of some of things said here etc. Anyway, you need any help, I'm IN!!

Kevin
I look at the board daily and if you need any help, let me know.

Just a thought,
Now there is something uncalled for,LEAVE THE FAMILY out of this...

yo man i was just on here giving my opinion, and you came back cocky smart assed replies. well guess what 2 can play at that game. your like alot of other guys on here,you can dish it out but you cant take it.

mr bill of rights, how come your not signing your real name?

Bill Right. I can take it fine its a message board jack ass lighten up wah wah

Kevin:

If you need any help with the new format, let me know. I check the board pretty regularly and would be more than willing to help out as a moderator in the new format.

Brian

JUST A THOUGHT!
You get on here complaining about steroids and certain words being used and then you make a comment about a guys wife and kids. Does your kid your so concerned about know you get on here and talk like that????? Kevin does a good job with this board, you really wanta see something get on the maryland board.