General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who are the Teams to beat in 2005

Lets name some of the Teams that are going to be able to set the standards in each level of play for 2005.

Re: Who are the Teams to beat in 2005

The Crusaders from Norristown have merged with Bridgeport Ribhouse and will be a good 'D' team. They will play ISA and ASA events.

The Schemers from NC are the definition of softball.

Bud Light! They have Shady and Leeeeez!

Everybody is a comedian on here, Scheemers BY FAR, is NOT, I REPEAT NOT- NOT - NOT THE DEFINITION OF SOFTBALL. 6 out of the 10 on the field collect social security and a pension from Rockwell.

BIGDOGS

Keep an eye on fishers from mercersburg, they should be a solid C team with the guys they picked up.

Re: Stonehouse

Stonehouse will be Tough with the pick-up of 3 guys from Old Warren Moose team and additon of Jeff Snyder from leabrson easton

Who did Fisher's pick up? We got a new squad together to challenge for the Mercersburg league.

I heard 4-5 guys from ryans, (pitcher, infielder, 3 outfielders)

I think Merle retired. Not sure who else pitched for Ryans. Are Pick and Ronnie playing for Fishers?

I wonder if they're playing E this year? They'll have a good team but, it's still going to be tough to beat Locker Room. Good luck to all the teams next year.

Team Name Mercersburg VFW/Miller Lite

Level of Play D

Hear the VFW made some changes.

NEW LINE UP

Look for Streamline/Rockefellers to grow leaps and bounds. With a new MGR @ the helm and Brownie back in the mix, the sky is the limit.

They are short one position......ScoreKeeper.

PUPPY14 is in Tampa and the General is moving on.

I will see if the NC connection can produce a winner mixed with the boyz from the Bottoms...

Good luck Streamline/Rockefellers...always on "BOARD", the one and only.......PUP.

Team Name not sure yet

Level of Play ask Bates

We may be picking up 2 more good ball players other than that no major changes. After the 1st of the year we should know what's going on.

Team Name Mercersburg VFW/Miller Lite

Level of Play D

From my old team? I think we have a pretty good squad next year. Gonna be fun.

Snyder to Stonehouse? ya right,keep dreaming.Merry christmas

Level of Play d

Any truth to some of the old Orby/Shively guys putting a team together for league play at Mercersburg next year? I know they used to have a pretty big roster.....

Heard rumors of a few new teams coming to Mercersburg. One from WV possibly, and hopefully some from Chambersburg, as well as some guys getting back into it.

PC21 i have heard Chico and 23 are tring to get a team together to play in the lower division in mercersburg next year nothing in stone yet i guess

did i say stonehouse? i Meant T-Time.. word is Mr.Brian Lebaron will be playing with Gates Logging..if you cant beat them join them

Yes, duce is retired. Where are all my old teamates headed? I know where paul and pick are both headed but how about everyone else! Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!

Dr.Phil,
You better check your resources,you got some bad info

Why would Chico and 23 play on a team in the lower division? We need to know what's really going on.

FISHERS has new pitcher,catcher,left fielder,right fielder,dh and a few old timers for the bench. pick how you doing

come on ta, don't tell em everything!!!!!!

Let's hear from some of the B teams from last year. Showbar, Square News, XTL, Bullshippers, Ruffians, Locker Room. Are they fielding teams next year or have they folded? And what about EMO? Will they be back in B this year? Any teams moving up to challenge at the B level?

Pick, is it true? you taking over the hill! Or are you moving in to be the new pudge! I still remember some of those antics from last year!

duce i didn't name any name's how you doing are we going hunting on 27,28,29 of this month

TA, i should be available, leaving for some w.va. muzzleloader this evening or early in the am. give me a call sunday afternoon. later!

TwoThree has made no committments anywhere...and i repeat that i will NOT be running any teams with Chico...hope this clears the air....I am NOT running my own team...

Whats up twothree? what are you doing next year? i talked to petey last night, did you know his boy got sent over to iraq? have a good holiday!

As for the B teams mentioned most of them just line up and play and see who is better in the end. it is Football season enjoy your time off and we will find out in the spring and summer.

Not much...hoping i can hold on to collect my fantasy money...as far as next year time will tell i guess...not sure retirement has even been a consideration i guess we will see...hope the boys are doing ok...tell them i said hey...

TwoThree

I have to agree with 23, we are not running a team this year. I'm just hanging out and seeing what comes up and that is what I think 23 is doing also. Then again he has talked about playing golf instead.

23 better stick with softball I seen him Golf,well i seen him play softball too maybe you want to really look into the retirement thing.....HAHAHAHAHA just kidding...How have you been? stop around some time and we can do some lunch...

Re: Re: Who are the Teams to beat in 2005

I'll vote for golf for TwoThree....I need some easy pickings to supplement my income....

Thanks goes out to my old baseball coach....for letting me know that he still cares...Pick i am doing ok been playin a little poker here and there...other than that not much....i will stop around sometime in the next couple of weeks...was over yesterday so i probably wont be back for a few days...take care and have a good Christmas...

TwoThree

What?no comments for the eastern side of the state?Or isn' there going to any good teams over there this year.

Re: Re: Who are the Teams to beat in 2005

OLD? OLD? well, yeh, I guess so....so old I could only still play with Meach and boys and still feel young...HA

DADDYS!!!!

What about Rhinos? Are they going to Palmyra?

I think an up and comming team in 2005 will be A&V Contracting of the FTL. I have recruited some great players who couldn't cut it in the Mon-Yough League to take my team to glory!

The rhinos are staying in the lower allen park league

Team Name Rhinos

Wait....Mr. Braddock

Mr. Braddock, is this the same A&V team that went 0-5 at Ocean City Labor Day Tournament? I sure hope you're not serious...

TwoThree is one of the best clutch hitters I've ever played with, not to mention one heckuva glove at first base. He's too young to hang up his cleats, his talents will land him somewhere.

yeah gallager those retired old men would still kick ur ass so whats that say about u?

with all them new players from the moose they will make a name for them selves.TUFF team.

the palmyra legion is looking good with all our new pickups.