AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Any one using the nags fuel number yet?

Is there anyone using the new NAGS fuel surcharge number? If you are what $ amount are you getting approved for? Also anyone know the Nags numbers?

Re: Any one using the nags fuel number yet?

NAGS nunber SFS01600 -- good luck getting it. Best bet is to open a shop and do in shop service only. A great salesman can convince the customer that in shop service is the ultimate way to get a quality job. It helps to control safe drive away time also.

I have been using the # before their was even a # with the web quote site i use, they have had this for about 2 months.

Larry

We have quit doing moblie around and last we checked there are really only one or two shops doing moblie because it just isnt worth it due to price of gas but if we could get paid for gas we might consider start moblie agian. But brings up another question how long will this last with the networks changing there minds more than a woman trying to figure out what there going to wear on a first date.

Larry, what $ amount are you able to get? Lynx ? SAFEite?
Problem with in shop is a waiting room or giving a ride to someone that eats more gas.

what the heck i had replied to this already. I am charging CASH customer this, not insurance, on insurance i just raised my prices.

PS: Deb if my statement of what my fuel charge was, was a violation then i will not repost the amount, i do not want you all in a tizzy

Thanks Larry, I read your post before it was deleted.

I think that might have been a knee jerk reaction, as it might talk about price, but how can PPG,Mygrant publish their fuel charge without it being price fixing? I am not being argumentative.. just realistic... hey AZ fuel you should get on fix we acutually get cash jobs in az off it.

Not bad larry.Your right in the middle. Let see I take a 2003 toyota corola and price through fix = 263
get3glass.net = 225
windshield.com = 176-382rockstar
Send me information
autoglasstempesunday@gmail.com

ACCORDING TO STATE FARM AND LYNX THEY ARE NOT GOING TO AUTHORIZE AND FUEL CHARGE. I SPOKE TO STATE FARM AND THAT IS WHAT THEY STATED. SO FOR THEM TO SAY NOONE HAS ASKED GUESS WHAT

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com