AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
NAGS update

It's about that time when holy glassgod will be asking for a new NAGS book. I think MOSES is bringing it down from mount olympus.

Re: NAGS update

its glasssgod not glassgod..

hmm

O! Sorry larry you know everything! Did you make it back from uranus yet!

Yeah whateve go back to ripping people off

just keep doing the windshields for $105. It's nobel work your doing.

"I DON'T CARE WHO YA ARE, NOW THATS ALMOST FUNNY" But Glassmate just came out with the next update,5.5 way to go NAGS, it just gives ya a warm fuzzy feeling all over now don't it?

Is nobody upset about the Nags update?????????? You nut cases argue over stupid stuff like this, and your industry is going in the toilet. Have you seen the New Nags Lists??????? If everybody would stop beating up each other and concentrate on what is important. NAGS they are the bad guys. Who are they to tell us how much a Glass Component is worth? Spend your energy on changing this industry. Or just turn dollar and not make any money. Your choice.

Progressive is telling Mitchell how to price things in the new nags updates. They just entered into a new multi-year deal worth lots o mullah!!! I'm sure that has a little pull. wink wink, nod nod... oh, ya. I'm ticked too!

Exactly, Mark1!

As usual, Larry attempts to convert a serious topic into a personal flame with cheap insults completely divorced from the matter at hand.

I have railed against so-called NAG benchmarking for years. They are destroying independents who are too ****ed lazy to demand and expect that our w/s industry conform to traditional distribution systems and individual manufacturer and wholesaler catalogs and confidential volume pricing.

And, Larry, if you elect to attack me or anyone else with some more of your cheap, back-handed insults, either contribute in a positive manner to this one, start a new post entitled "Larry's less than worthwhile input" or butt out.

The pro's and con's of NAG pricing structures deserve a lot more than inconsequential and snide comments by people who ride horses sidesaddle.

Jim,

I didn't post that one either.

Seems that either I was having an out of body experience, or posting in my sleep yesterday evening.

While it would have been nice to have been napping at that time of day, I'm sorry to say it's pretty darned unlikely on a late, late Friday afternoon.

And, as in the other string, I really try to use better grammar than that.

Sorry Mark1.

Originally I signed on as jim and changed it to JIM shortly after rather than be confused with another jim at the time.

In this case though, I generally agree with the basic thrust of the other Mark1's comment.

No need to apologize to me Jim.

Generally speaking, while I may or may not agree with what the other one posted, suffice to say I try not to put up posts that will irritate the webmaster or the powers that be with things that could be interpreted as a blatant encouragement to raise prices, or other illegal acts, such as boycotting.

Any person has the right to make their own decisions about partaking or not, in any service, organization, software, or other offered product in this industry.

Of course, it's been proven that smoking causes cancer, too. All a person needs to do is pay attention to all the warnings.

Wait a second jim YOUR IN A NO DEDUCTIBLE state!!! what the hell are you whining about?? And how did you seem to make this thread about me... God you must want to be getting a divorce from DL... lol :)

But seriously I thought you were a car wash vulture?? so why do you even care about NAGS?

I could have been mis-informed and If i was the sorry

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com